Tara L., The Mistress/Soon To Be Wife #2

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I'm watching HLN and they are discussing the text messages CC made to TL RIGHT AFTER the funerals!!! ugh.

(Thanks so much for the forum! What a wonderful surprise!!!) :blowkiss:

Yes, it is a wonderful surprise! Now we can really spread this case out and get into the nittygritty.

Have the text messages been posted? If so, I have missed them. I would say that I cannot believe he had the audacity to text her right after the funerals, but...Chris Coleman has no remorse, no conscience, and is morally bankrupt from everything I have seen or heard to date. IMO.

It has been verified Tara L. willingly engaged in an illicit affair with Christopher Coleman and planned to marry him in January of 2010. Tara was a long time personal friend of Sheri Coleman and knew for a fact CC was currently married.

Everything pertaining to Tara L. should be posted on this thread.

No, they didn't say what he texted on that day - I sure want to know, however!

What I heard on HLN, he sent a text saying: "I love you and miss you." Since the girlfriend's phone was confiscated by LE, he sent the message to her mother's cell phone.

If HLN repeats this segment, I will tape it and upload it to YouTube.

What I heard on HLN, he sent a text saying: "I love you and miss you." Since the girlfriend's phone was confiscated by LE, he sent the message to her mother's cell phone.

If HLN repeats this segment, I will tape it and upload it to YouTube.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3977651&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Video and Transcripts - No Discussions[/ame]

Video of TL (compliments of Patty G!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGHyJFs17jc"]YouTube - Prime News 7/21/09 Chris Coleman Part 1[/ame]

This clip also claims that TL is "working with the cops".

Yeah, he sure is a warm, sensitive, and romantic boyfriend, isn't he? Tara must have thought she finally met someone willing to commit. Hmm, commit what? Really, the audacity of this hollow man contacting his gf from the funeral of his wife and children! He had wedding plans with his gf already! Oh yes, Chris is big on making plans in advance, as we all know. He carried his plans out. It's heartbreaking. Well, he threw away not only his own life, but the lives of his young wife and two wonderful sons.

Welcome to WS, Curious You! :) You are so right about him being a man who is into planning! He just failed miserably to plan the finer points. :behindbar

Thanks for the welcome, SeriouslySearching. It is astounding how stupid Chris was to not realize how transparent his actions would be. Now, with records of the texts and calls to his gf right after the murders, he reveals just how cold-hearted he really is. He must have thought he had pulled it off when he was contacting Tara after. Didn't he know the LE could trace everything back to him? He was on-fire with his own selfishness. Yuck!

Coleman wanted out, say records
sheri_tara300combo.jpg
A 1995 Largo High School yearbook photo of Sheri Weiss Coleman, left, and 1996 Largo High School yearbook photo of Tara Lintz, the alleged girlfriend of Chris Coleman. (Handouts)​

BY NICHOLAS J.C. PISTOR

ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
05/30/2009

WATERLOO – Christopher Coleman was planning a new life with his girlfriend in the months leading up to the strangling deaths of his wife, Sheri, and two young sons, according to search warrants made public on Friday.​

Coleman's father noted to police after the deaths that Sheri Coleman had a "good friend" in Florida. The friend, the court documents reveal, turned out to be Chris Coleman's lover named Tara Lintz.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/38C8A2705592CEA2862575C6000E2F8E?OpenDocument

Ah yes, the frienemy...........

All I can say is it must be some couch to make the story..... heh, heh......

Hello Tom's Girl,

Thanks for posting those pics, I thought about that yesterday. The one of Sheri is not nearly as flattering as her present pic. She is so lovely.

I've attached it.

Attachments

• SheriColeman.jpg
    SheriColeman.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 56
Hello Tom's Girl,

Thanks for posting those pics, I thought about that yesterday. The one of Sheri is not nearly as flattering as her present pic. She is so lovely.

I've attached it.
Thank you for your post and photo Wrinkles. I didn't pick those photos to post, it was part of the article.

Hi Kimster! Thanks for the welcome. I love Webslueths and the people on here. Me too, I want to read those texts and emails. Apparently, Chris told his gf that the divorce papers were to be served the next day? Oh, but then that terrible church worker stalker killed his family? Really, I'll try to have an open mind, but it appears Chris left such a good trail leading right back to him.

Hi Kimster! Thanks for the welcome. I love Webslueths and the people on here. Me too, I want to read those texts and emails. Apparently, Chris told his gf that the divorce papers were to be served the next day? Oh, but then that terrible church worker stalker killed his family? Really, I'll try to have an open mind, but it appears Chris left such a good trail leading right back to him.

BBM - Thank the good Lord he did something right...:doh:

I wonder what TL thought as she got that text message. I'm sure she knew what time the funerals were. Even if she thought he was divorcing Sheri to be with her; she had to have wondered why he was texting her after the funerals. I'm sure she thought he at least loved his boys. I know I would have wondered. I know what it's like to lose a loved one. Your mind is in a fog and you can't think straight. I can't imagine how it would be to lose your entire family to a senseless crime. The fact that he could not only still function but think to text her speaks volumns, especially since the evidence is pointing to him being the one responsible. The total lack of feeling is astounding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back