771 users online (87 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan McCloud 11 View Post
    I wonder if he feels God has already forgiven him for his actions? I'm not sure of the particular beliefs of Joyce Meyers Ministry, but it could be that he believes that because he accepted Christ as his savior, that he is forgiven. It really makes you wonder just how much his religious upbringing has affected his thought processes. Truthfully, if I were his father, I'm not sure how I could go before my congregation after some of the info that has come out in the trial.
    I know! The article also stated since the murders and accusation of Chris Coleman the Coleman's church in Chester Illinois has grown even bigger like they are stars. Isn't that sick?!? What kind of bible do these people read?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan McCloud 11 View Post
    I wonder if he feels God has already forgiven him for his actions? I'm not sure of the particular beliefs of Joyce Meyers Ministry, but it could be that he believes that because he accepted Christ as his savior, that he is forgiven. It really makes you wonder just how much his religious upbringing has affected his thought processes. Truthfully, if I were his father, I'm not sure how I could go before my congregation after some of the info that has come out in the trial.

http://www.joycemeyer.org/EverydayAn...Christian.aspx
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by SMCG101 View Post
    ...I read today in the STL. Post Dispatch that the Rev. Ronald Coleman told reporters that his son is helping inmates in the Monroe County Jail become born again Christians. I 'm pretty much speechless on this one.
    Hmmm....perhaps that's the "destiny" Sheri and the boys were keeping him from.

I lived and worked in Chester, Il in the early 90's. Back then, Grace Bible Church was just a small church. In the past probably ten years, it has grown quite large with a big, new building and an increase in membership. The people are just devoted, but from what I have heard around, I wonder if it is because of "God's messages" or because they are financial invested.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5