Jane Velez Mitchell - 21 July 2009

Another body was found, isn't Tracy. Death is suspicious and possibly homicide. Joe and Liz Ocasio are now being interviewed. "It was nerve racking...on one hand you want to know if it is your daughter and then you don't want to know". Liz realizes finding Tracy alive is not realistic.

JVM now showing a clip of Jennifer Kesse's father talking about the similarities of the two cases.

Drew Findling says he has defended many of these cases and to be patient and let LE take their time. This is effective in breaking cases. Patience is their best ally.

Joe O. said it's been a roller coaster...get a hot tip and then it doesn't work out. He hopes a lead on shows like this will have someone come forward.

Liz O says he looks bigger on TV than he does in person. He's not so scary looking in person. Liz will be in court to make sure he never gets out. Drew feels LE has a great handle on this.

Thanks for the info, Kim, I was just checking if NG was going to have anything on tonight about various crimes. I guess only JVM covers Tracy, that's odd.

I think the segment is over....I just wonder who this other body was that was found? I never heard about that before today?

I think the segment is over....I just wonder who this other body was that was found? I never heard about that before today?

There sure seem to be a lot of them down there! I keep hoping JK's family will get some answers along with Tracy's.

Thanks for the info, Kim, I was just checking if NG was going to have anything on tonight about various crimes. I guess only JVM covers Tracy, that's odd.

NG keeps going over the same stuff on MJ day after day. BORING for us sleuthers here!

I also caught Issues with JVM on the Ocasio case tonight. They showed some different pictures of Tracy than I've seen before (some pictures where she has lighter hair) and her parents gave a good interview. I'm glad this case is still getting national media coverage. Maybe someone who knows something or saw something will come forward.

I thought I heard on local radio today (and so I won't have a link) that the body was believed to have been at the location for "a few days". I think the POI in Tracy's case has been and is still sitting in jail.

I wish the police could get a really friendly, manipulative snitch to be certain POI's cellmate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back