781 users online (103 members and 678 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Judge S. Orders Court Reporter To Release 3/25/09 Sidebar Transcript

Judge S. has ordered the court reporter to release the transcription of the sidebar by this Thurs. The prosecution has requested that it be released for "purposes of trial." The sidebar was in March.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20135377/index.html
    Last edited by Patty G; 07-22-2009 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Judge S. has ordered the court reporter to release the transcription of the sidebar by this Thurs. The prosecution has requested that it be released for "purposes of trial." The sidebar was in March.

Oh, this is something I have been asking for to view . I hope Judge Strickland signs off on it. The payment method to JB should be public and not private since KC is clearly not able to pay JB on her own and the A clan cannot pay it either. 2M estimate for her defense is too low I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post

I am wondering why the pros has requested this at this time? Did they hear something? Learn something that makes them want this sidebar in writing? Did JB make a claim that can now be disputed? I sure hope we get to see it!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    Oh, this is something I have been asking for to view . I hope Judge Strickland signs off on it. The payment method to JB should be public and not private since KC is clearly not able to pay JB on her own and the A clan cannot pay it either. 2M estimate for her defense is too low I think.
    I so hope we all get to see this. The method of payment should not be secret....would it be for anyone else? Seems to me this wicked, evil witch has gotten more special treatment than most behind bars.

Can I ask pelase: what makes you think that the discussion had something to do with how defence costs were being paid?

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    Now this should be a good read!!
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 07-21-2009 at 09:10 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by TinaD View Post
    Can I ask pelase: what makes you think that the discussion had something to do with how defence costs were being paid?
    If I recall correctly, I think it is because of a motion that was brough to the courts by the state attorney's office asking the defense to say how Casey's defense was being paid for.
    I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Wow. This is exciting news!
    Thunder is the voice of the sky gods, with the thunderbolt as their weapon, the destroyer of serpents and spiritual enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    If I recall correctly, I think it is because of a motion that was brought to the courts by the state attorney's office asking the defense to say how Casey's defense was being paid for.
    I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong!
    It is the specific sidebar discussion concerning the funding of her case according to what I just saw on the video on ClickOrlando.com.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It is the specific sidebar discussion concerning the funding of her case according to what I just saw on the video on ClickOrlando.com.
    I've been jumping from thread to thread tonight and am now wondering if this sidebar transcript request could have anything to do with JB's denial on "cutting the check" that went to BoA for the fraudulant checks against AH?

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Maybe the check/money order was from one of the "foundations". KF or CMA foundation?!?!
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

Just when i thought I was through with the computer for the night, I take one last glance at the forum and found that I had missed the breaking news about the sidebar transcript. That's what I find exciting about this case - it just keeps my heart racing. Good exercise, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    I am wondering why the pros has requested this at this time? Did they hear something? Learn something that makes them want this sidebar in writing? Did JB make a claim that can now be disputed? I sure hope we get to see it!
    This is especially intriguing, since from the video of the sidebar, the prosecution was present during the actual sidebar. So it is not something they didn't already know. It must be something that now conflicts with something else...hmmmm...

For "purposes of trial" could mean to use as impeachment material?

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    "For purposes at trial" could mean to use as impeachment material?
    I wonder if this would be available under the Sunshine Law so that we would get to see it?

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast