Judge S. Orders Court Reporter To Release 3/25/09 Sidebar Transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge S. has ordered the court reporter to release the transcription of the sidebar by this Thurs. The prosecution has requested that it be released for "purposes of trial." The sidebar was in March.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20135377/index.html

Oh, this is something I have been asking for to view :clap:. I hope Judge Strickland signs off on it. The payment method to JB should be public and not private since KC is clearly not able to pay JB on her own and the A clan cannot pay it either. 2M estimate for her defense is too low I think.

Judge S. has ordered the court reporter to release the transcription of the sidebar by this Thurs. The prosecution has requested that it be released for "purposes of trial." The sidebar was in March.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20135377/index.html

I am wondering why the pros has requested this at this time? Did they hear something? Learn something that makes them want this sidebar in writing? Did JB make a claim that can now be disputed? :waitasec: I sure hope we get to see it!

Oh, this is something I have been asking for to view :clap:. I hope Judge Strickland signs off on it. The payment method to JB should be public and not private since KC is clearly not able to pay JB on her own and the A clan cannot pay it either. 2M estimate for her defense is too low I think.

I so hope we all get to see this. The method of payment should not be secret....would it be for anyone else? Seems to me this wicked, evil witch has gotten more special treatment than most behind bars.

Can I ask pelase: what makes you think that the discussion had something to do with how defence costs were being paid?

:woohoo: Now this should be a good read!!

Can I ask pelase: what makes you think that the discussion had something to do with how defence costs were being paid?

If I recall correctly, I think it is because of a motion that was brough to the courts by the state attorney's office asking the defense to say how Casey's defense was being paid for.
I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong!

If I recall correctly, I think it is because of a motion that was brought to the courts by the state attorney's office asking the defense to say how Casey's defense was being paid for.
I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong!
It is the specific sidebar discussion concerning the funding of her case according to what I just saw on the video on ClickOrlando.com.

It is the specific sidebar discussion concerning the funding of her case according to what I just saw on the video on ClickOrlando.com.

I've been jumping from thread to thread tonight and am now wondering if this sidebar transcript request could have anything to do with JB's denial on "cutting the check" that went to BoA for the fraudulant checks against AH? :waitasec:

Maybe the check/money order was from one of the "foundations". KF or CMA foundation?!?!

Just when i thought I was through with the computer for the night, I take one last glance at the forum and found that I had missed the breaking news about the sidebar transcript. That's what I find exciting about this case - it just keeps my heart racing. Good exercise, right?

I am wondering why the pros has requested this at this time? Did they hear something? Learn something that makes them want this sidebar in writing? Did JB make a claim that can now be disputed? :waitasec: I sure hope we get to see it!

This is especially intriguing, since from the video of the sidebar, the prosecution was present during the actual sidebar. So it is not something they didn't already know. It must be something that now conflicts with something else...hmmmm...:confused:

For "purposes of trial" could mean to use as impeachment material?

I've been jumping from thread to thread tonight and am now wondering if this sidebar transcript request could have anything to do with JB's denial on "cutting the check" that went to BoA for the fraudulant checks against AH? :waitasec:

I'm thinking the same thing..that it has something to do with JB paying BOA for Casey...what is up with that anyway? Is that even legal? I mean it's not like she can even pay him back...not in cash anyway.:waitasec:

Wasn't there two sidebars that day? One was called an "in session" or something and they left the courtroom to discuss it. I thought that was the one about how JB was paid. The second one was up at the judge's seat at the front of the courtroom...don't know what that one was about...

Wasn't there two sidebars that day? One was called an "in session" or something and they left the courtroom to discuss it. I thought that was the one about how JB was paid. The second one was up at the judge's seat at the front of the courtroom...don't know what that one was about...

Hmmm! :waitasec: Now I guess I'm going to have to find it and watch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44