Facebook/MySpace Links ***only

curiousmind

Reaction score
No discussion please, just links for the desperatly unorganized like me. :)

Thank you .

I would like to add that one thing that separates Websleuths.com from the other forums is we try to make sure that people are not pulled out of oblivion into the internet world just because they have a name similar to the best friend's cousin's roommate's, mother, of the boyfriend of the suspect.

In other words we do care, and we know our members care, about making sure we do not pull the wrong people into the limelight.

It does happen but when it does we try and correct it as quickly as possible.

So please, be extra careful here.

Wanted to post this article here as I thought it has some great info on FB vs. "real" friends.

Gonzalez, who joined Facebook in June, had 55 friends at the time of his arrest-including local businessmen Quint Studer and Lewis Bear III.

The IN spoke with many of them, with all but one saying they didn't really know him or had not spoken with him for 20 years.

So…if they aren't "friends," why are they friends online?

A general opinion by many Facebook users is that the connection on a computer is not really that important.

"People you are friends with on Facebook may be school friends or acquaintances that you have run into here or there," says a Gonzalez Facebook friend who requested to remain anonymous. "There is little personal information on sites like this, so it would not be a concern or a question of using Facebook to connect with people and expanding the network base. If there is a question of their character that I am aware of, I just won't add them as a friend."

(snipped)

http://inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=10437

I read somewhere that PWL has a Facebook or Myspace account, but I have not seen it. Does anyone have it?

That's a different d stalls.
Thank you LMP.

Posters: Please if you are not 100% positive that the link is to a person directly related to this case do not post the link.
Right now you can link to people that have been charged and to the murdered victims if they have one. that's it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back