OK - Amy Pameticky, 39, found dead, Ponca City, 21 July 2009

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
PONCA CITY, Okla. -- Deputies in Kay County are investigating a possible murder-suicide near Ponca City.

Amy Sue Pameticky, 39, and Clay Donelson, 48, were found at a home about a mile and a half south of Ponca City at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday.

http://www.koco.com/news/20145899/detail.html

Hmmm...found by her ex-husband. Interesting.

I wonder how the ex-husband found them. Did he have a key to the house? Was he dropping off any children they shared custody of? Did he break the door down? Was the door open?

Hope we learn the answers soon.

I have known the female victim in this case for many years as well as her ex-husband. She had developed quite a problem with prescription drugs and the live in boyfriend shared her addictions. A friend of hers was concerned for the safety of her youngest child who was still in the home because she had been arguing with the boyfriend. She took the child home with her and became concerned when she couldn't get in touch with her the next day. She didn't want to call police since she was aware there might be drugs in the house. She then called the ex-husband who knocked on the door and when no one answered he broke the door down and found them both dead. They had been divorced for several years and there were no problems between them. Anyway the reputation of the boyfriend was that he was literally crazy. He once turned around on the steet after getting a ticket and rammed the highway patrol car with his own vehicle! Anyway hope this sheds some light.

Jeffrin, welcome to ws! I am so sorry for your loss, and thank you for your insight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back