Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Timeline

Timeline

Who are our timeline experts? Let's get a timeline started here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Okay, I'll get started. I'm not great with times...but I heard this one on NG tonight, so...

9:15PM MB said her co-worker saw Lindsey walking home.

Lindsey Time-Line

MAY 29th - Lindsey wrote:
    I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen...
    Her mood - scared

June 16th (Tues)- Last day of school, around 10:00am.

June 25th (Thu) - Kayla overnight at Lindsey's home.

JUNE 26TH (Friday)- 9:15PM....LAST TIME LINDSEY WAS SEEN - dressed in light blue pull-over hoodie shirt, blue jeans, black slip on shoes.

June 26th (Day hours) - Lindsey swimming with Kayla and group of girls.

8:19pm (Friday evening hours) - Lindsey, Kayla, and group of swimming friends in video store having a good time laughing & joking. Lindsey and Kayla did not rent videos.

8:25pm - Lindsey and Kayla left video store - walked to Lindsey's home to see if another over-night was possible. Lindsey bathed and changed clothes. Mom Baum stated Lindsey left with no clothes or money; left cell phone charging.

8:45pm? - Lindsey (pushing bike with broken chain), Kayla and brother Josh left for Kayla's home where girls wanted a sleep-over.

Altercation between Lindsey and brother took place behind Shell gas station across and down the street from the Baum home. Bike left behind Shell Gas Station. (not verified by PD)

At some point during walk brother Josh was told to go home by a neighbor friend.

9:00 - 9:15pm - Two girls arrived at mom K's home. Lindsey told by mom K and friend she could not stay the night and needed to leave before dark - Lindsey left to walk the 4 blocks home.

9:10 - 9:15 - Kayla watched Lindsey walk down Maple until no longer seen.

9:15 - Two different residents saw Lindsey walking on Maple between Fifth and Sixth streets – about halfway between the two homes. According to mom Baum, one of the residents is a co-worker; according to police, one works for the county.

10:00pm - Mom Baum with a a broken down car searched for Lindsey on foot. Mom K was charging her cell phone and couldn't be reached.

10:30pm - Mom Baum joined Mom K and friend in car search for Lindsey.

10:45 - 10:50pm - Mom Baum called police - reported daughter Lindsey missing.

July 3rd - Lindsey's father, Gregory Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National guard, flew into Washington from Tennessee late in evening.

July 18th weekend - Gregory Scott Baum flew back to Tennessee to be with his unit.

JULY 7th - Lindsey's 11th birthday.
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 07-24-2009 at 09:01 PM.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Who are our timeline experts? Let's get a timeline started here!
    Kimster - I put up a time-line for Lindsey. I keep a time-line for most cases I'm interested in; it helps to organize my thinking. If it's not appropriate please delete and let me know the reasons...I will try to correct it. Hope this helps.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    eyes4crime, The way you have it written it sounds like the girls went to see if Lindsey could stay at KKs house. I believe they wanted MK to stay the night at Lindseys.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    eyes4crime, The way you have it written it sounds like the girls went to see if Lindsey could stay at KKs house. I believe they wanted MK to stay the night at Lindseys.
    JenniferO-I've heard it both ways...seems they wanted a sleepover at either home. I'll change it to make that clear. Thanks!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    The only reason I remember it was Lindsey wanting MK to spend the night was 1. she didn't take any thing with her (pjs, toothbrush, phone etc) and 2. the brother was supposed to walk to MKs house in case MK couldn't sleep over then Lindsey wouldn't be walking home alone.

Welcome.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    Kimster - I put up a time-line for Lindsey. I keep a time-line for most cases I'm interested in; it helps to organize my thinking. If it's not appropriate please delete and let me know the reasons...I will try to correct it. Hope this helps.
    Its awesome! I was hoping someone would jump in and get it started!!!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

I'm open to any and all questions, updates, and improvements regarding the time-line. Please leave comments on this thread and I'll make the changes or will comment back to you. All of us working together can get this right! TIA

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Don't know if it's considered important:
    6/27 (4:00 a.m.) McCleary PD calls in Grays Harbor County Sheriff.
    If you need confirmation link, let me know.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Excellent and very accurate time line of the events Eyes. I live in Raymond which is about 45 miles and a roughly 50 to 60 minute drive from McCleary. I had traveled through McCleary on July 1 when the initial search was winding down but had managed to obtain some fliers to post around town.

I do have a couple of very plausible theories that I will be opsting in another thread.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClueMan For This Useful Post:

someone asked about this time-line - thought I would make a comment to bring it up towards the top. Don't know how else to do this.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

someone asked about this time-line - thought I would make a comment to bring it up towards the top. Don't know how else to do this.
    This is exactly how you do it

Oftentimes, the members say "bumpity bump" or something similar in order the achieve the same result.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Bump

Lindsey Time-Line

MAY 29th - Lindsey wrote:
    I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen...
    Her mood - scared

June 16th (Tues)- Last day of school, around 10:00am.

June 25th (Thu) - Kayla overnight at Lindsey's home.

JUNE 26TH (Friday)- 9:15PM....LAST TIME LINDSEY WAS SEEN - dressed in light blue pull-over hoodie shirt, blue jeans, black slip on shoes.

June 26th (Day hours) - Lindsey swimming with Kayla and group of girls.

8:19pm (Friday evening hours) - Lindsey, Kayla, and group of swimming friends in video store having a good time laughing & joking. Lindsey and Kayla did not rent videos.

8:25pm - Lindsey and Kayla left video store - walked to Lindsey's home to see if another over-night was possible. Lindsey bathed and changed clothes. Mom Baum stated Lindsey left with no clothes or money; left cell phone charging.

8:45pm? - Lindsey (pushing bike with broken chain), Kayla and brother Josh left for Kayla's home where girls wanted a sleep-over.

Altercation between Lindsey and brother took place behind Shell gas station across and down the street from the Baum home. Bike left behind Shell Gas Station. (not verified by PD)

At some point during walk brother Josh was told to go home by a neighbor friend.

9:00 - 9:15pm - Two girls arrived at mom K's home. Lindsey told by mom K and friend she could not stay the night and needed to leave before dark - Lindsey left to walk the 4 blocks home.

9:10 - 9:15 - Kayla watched Lindsey walk down Maple until no longer seen.

9:15 - Two different residents saw Lindsey walking on Maple between Fifth and Sixth streets about halfway between the two homes. According to mom Baum, one of the residents is a co-worker; according to police, one works for the county.

10:00pm - Mom Baum with a a broken down car searched for Lindsey on foot. Mom K was charging her cell phone and couldn't be reached.

10:30pm - Mom Baum joined Mom K and friend in car search for Lindsey.

10:45 - 10:50pm - Mom Baum called police - reported daughter Lindsey missing.

July 3rd - Lindsey's father, Gregory Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National guard, flew into Washington from Tennessee late in evening.

July 18th weekend - Gregory Scott Baum flew back to Tennessee to be with his unit.

JULY 7th - Lindsey's 11th birthday.
    ~~~~~
    good timeline Eyes4Crime

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CorallaroC For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    THANK YOU for bumping this time line

just looking at it again has brought thoughts on things

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast