NJ - Major FBI Corruption Probe Nets Mayors In N.J. Over 30 Arrests!

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
The mayors of two major New Jersey cities and an assemblyman are under arrest Thursday as part of a major corruption and international money laundering conspiracy probe.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says approximately 30 arrests have occurred in the two-track investigation.

They include Assemblyman Daniel Van Pelt, Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano III and Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell, Jersey City Deputy Mayor Leona Baldini, and Jersey City Council President Mario Vega.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/fbi.corruption.probe.2.1097701.html

Wow! I just saw a press conference concerning this on HLN. What a mess!

This is crazy, I agree. There's an awful lot of names in that article Ladybass posted.

From extortion to money laundering....add some illegal transport and sale of transplant organs when did these guys find time to work?

Wow! That is huge! :eek:

I live In NJ and If you ask me the whole system is corrupt.In the past these LOWLIFES who prey on the citizens get to keep their pensions even after they go to jail.Also You can have 2 or 3 state jobs and collect multiple pensions from the state.Its the reason more people leave each the state each year.So much corruption Taxes are out the roof average taxes are like 7k on a regular house not a mini mansion.One town is thinking of raising water rates 50%!!!!:behindbar If you ask me They should throw them all in jail:behindbar (every politician then sort it out) lol.

Sorry about the Rant

I'm a former NJ resident who couldn't be more thrilled! Now if they could do the same here in Chicago and the rest of IL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back