786 users online (110 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ron C. #8

Please remember the Topic of this thread when posting..........

Doesn't the gun discussion concern Ronald directly making it on topic? It did veer a bit towards just the cousin tho. It was nice to see people actually discussing here for a change.

Getting back to Ronald, I was looking up a quote for something and ran across this one. Not sure if it has been posted, but I found it explains exactly what LE said about the 8 hours we were arguing about earlier. To me, this indicates they were only concerned with their timeline in reference to Ronald being at work and not because he went to work late etc.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

http://www.zimbio.com/Misty+Croslin/...er+not+cleared BBM
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 07-23-2009 at 06:13 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

snips
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

Doesn't the gun discussion concern Ronald directly making it on topic?
    • YES!
    It did veer a bit towards just the cousin tho.
    • YES IT DID!
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 07-23-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: my replies above BOLDED

I've copied my prior post because I'm still looking for two things:

1. Confirmation that the 9mmm Beretta was confiscated by LE on the night Haleigh went missing.

2. Whether or not the mh had a landline phone and answering machine that uses those little white cassettes. Another poster has commented that Item #1 on the police report could've been the cds the kids were watching. Still mulling over that one....

07-23-2009, 10:04 AM
    Shaymus at The Rock
    Bark politely, if you need to. A whine is just annoying. Join Date: Dec 2008

I am looking at the Property Section of the LE Report and see that Item #1 was coded Recordings (Tapes, CDs, Cassettes) and that a white item in that category was confiscated. The form also has 5 places to describe any weapon that was taken.

Weapon Type:
    Weapon Desc:
    Weapon Caliber:
    Barrel Length:
    Full Automatic Firearm:

All of these places to describe a weapon are blank.

So, I have three questions:

1. Are 9mmm Beretta's ever white ?

2. Why would a 9mmm automatic handgun be listed in the Recordings (Tapes, CDs, Cassettes) category ?

3. If Item #1 wasn't the Beretta, what Recording was it ? Maybe a cassette from an older telephone answering machine ? Do we know if Ron's mh had a landline phone ?

ETA: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/ima.../13/putnam.pdf

All I see is the one tape listed which was removed from the VCR. Problem..AGAIN. One tape, two VCRs. Misty claims Haliegh in bedroom with Airbuds, JR in living rm with Madagascar..Now there is ANOTHER ,uhm, inconsistency.

Ron C insisted to NG that Misty puts both children to bed at 8:00 clock...Oh well, what's another conflict of interest here?....no problem. Some will figure it out and tell us.

LE only has one tape...tells me there was only ONE program being played, not TWO.
    However, I am sure we will hear a very convincing explanation about that shortly.

I am not finding where in the police report it list one tape which was removed from the VCR? I have looked several times and not seeing it. All I see on the police report is Recordings (tapes, cds, cassettes) seized not stolen. I also believe in the pictures of the walk thru of the mobile home you can see the dvd player with a movie in it - could you point me to a link that shows LE took one VCR tape from the home? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    All I see is the one tape listed which was removed from the VCR. Problem..AGAIN. One tape, two VCRs. Misty claims Haliegh in bedroom with Airbuds, JR in living rm with Madagascar..Now there is ANOTHER ,uhm, inconsistency.

Ron C insisted to NG that Misty puts both children to bed at 8:00 clock...Oh well, what's another conflict of interest here?....no problem. Some will figure it out and tell us.

LE only has one tape...tells me there was only ONE program being played, not TWO.
    However, I am sure we will hear a very convincing explanation about that shortly.

I am new to this forum, but have been reading it extensively for quite sometime.
    By LE saying they are satisfied with Ron's story does not indicate that they are satisfied
    that Ron is truthful. They are satisfied that Ron has given a statement. Ron's story has too many unfinished thoughts or responses. I want to add something and I'm not sure it belongs here, but I don't know where to put it. It was stated that Children's Services had cleared Ron of any abuse. But, I'm telling you all this....This is a disabled child, and I believe since she was just 5 years old, that spanking as a form of punishment for her was abuse. And understanding disabilities, its a fact that a 17 year old girl was not competent to care for this child. And, I might add, that would have been the case if she was a normal teenager, who didn't use drugs. These are my opinions only, but I speak from experience.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Means that at the time of this statement LE was quite sure that RC's sccount of where he was from 7pm to 3am (the 8 hours in question) after interviewing him and corroborating his account, is true. Whether LE has changed this position, we do not know. But, as of the date of the statement, RC's alibi for 7pm-3am checked out and he was where he said he was.

Great Post PorcineGranny!

And a BIG WELCOME to you! urplebananna:

Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post

Means that at the time of this statement LE was quite sure that RC's sccount of where he was from 7pm to 3am (the 8 hours in question) after interviewing him and corroborating his account, is true. Whether LE has changed this position, we do not know. But, as of the date of the statement, RC's alibi for 7pm-3am checked out and he was where he said he was.
    Don't forget the RC also told his Pastor that he worked his EIGHT hours, came home and found his daughter missing.

When LE says they are satisfied with his 8 hours and RC told the pastor he worked 8 hours, it JUST MAY BE POSSIBLE that he worked eight hours.

This case is reminding me more and more of the behavior of the LE in Georgia who handled the Tara G. case.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Don't forget the RC also told his Pastor that he worked his EIGHT hours, came home and found his daughter missing.

When LE says they are satisfied with his 8 hours and RC told the pastor he worked 8 hours, it JUST MAY BE POSSIBLE that he worked eight hours.
    Exactly my point. He was where he said he was and doing what he said he was doing from 7 to 3.

I was under the impression that his hours were from 4:30-3:00, he worked a 10-hr. shift with 30 min. for a meal break. Is this not what a poster here found out a while back by calling PDM, that they don't have 8 hr. shifts? So where was he from 4:00 until 7:00?

Whether it was a VCR tape, a cd or someother recording device, media - only one was taken and it was white. So, maybe it was a child's movie that Misty directed LE's attention to; maybe it was a tape from an answering machine; maybe it was something else ? What ?

But back to my primary question - THE Beretta - anyone have any info to confirm LE confiscated it that night ?

ETA: Two more questions about the LE Report. Here is the Witness/Complaintant list:

#1 Misty
    #2 Ron
    #3 Crystal
    #4 TN
    #5 Blanked out - Jr ?
    #6-8 PCSO personnel

Misty was the person who made the 911 call, so obviously she is a complaintant. Ron and Crystal are Haleigh's parents (and such is indicated on the LE Report), so certainly they are complaintants. Just wondering what category TN is in ? She's just straddling the list of obvious complaintants and obvious witnesses. Also wondering why AS isn't listed as she said she was also there almost immediately after "they found that Haleigh was gone". She noted that she lives only 8 miles away.
    Last edited by Shaymus at The Rock; 07-26-2009 at 09:19 AM.

texasmommy39 is offline Truly intelligent people have far more questions than they ever have answers.
    LE has stated they have not ruled anyone out and everyone is a suspect, but, have stated they are satisfied with Ron's alibi. To me this indicates Ron is not a suspect

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast