1539 users online (227 members and 1312 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nancy Grace - 23 July 2009

LE says the leads they had are drying up. NG says the family is desperate. Father is set to be deployed to Iraq. Stacy Newman said LE is canvasing the area with search dogs. Stacy is going over the timeline. Lindsey walked a short 6 blocks and vanished into thin air. Mom and friends looked for her for about an hour.

Melissa Baum now being interviewed.

MB said LE is following tips but there is nothing new they know of. MB says she knows of one neighbor who saw her, MB works with her. She saw her about 9:15 and knows Lindsey very well. It was still daylight.

Mark Klaas says this is a small community and go to point she was last seen and go to every neighbor on the route and he feels the answer is somewhere in there. Mom needs to keep this as high profile as she can until they find an answer.

NG says there is a $6,000 reward. Please help us find Lindsey Baum!

My note: Did we know that the neighbor who saw Lindsey last works with MB?

NG showing clip of Lindsey's dad's plea again.

Stacy Newman says there have been no new developments. NG says the trail is going cold.

Caller: What type of parents would allow an 11 year old to walk home at night alone?

MB: It was still daylight until way after 10 o'clock.

NG: Was she concerned about Lindsey walking home alone?

MB: The plan wasn't for her to come home by herself and normally she has her cell phone, this time she didn't have her cell phone.

How many people actually saw LB that night? Now, I'm even more confused.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    How many people actually saw LB that night? Now, I'm even more confused.
    MB said just one, who was her co-worker.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    i think there is still two who seen Lindsey that night....the way NG ask the question the mother said she only new one of the person"s and she works with her....and no...i havent heard that one of the neighbors who last seen Lindsey works with her mother...

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    i think there is still two who seen Lindsey that night....the way NG ask the question the mother said she only new one of the person"s and she works with her....and no...i havent heard that one of the neighbors who last seen Lindsey works with her mother...
    I think you are right! Someone corrected that on the general thread tonight!

Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 04:28 PM. Reason: repair url tag.