GUILTY MA - Juan Nazario for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Leominster, 2009

believe09

Reaction score
http://wbztv.com/local/serial.child.rapist.2.1098992.html

Why is this not a national story? Why so low key here in Boston?? This guy is a BUS DRIVER who has been drugging and raping his child victims for at least 15 years, but has been moving from town to town when caught. He taped his assaults of the children and while law enforcement will not quantify his victims, the investigative journalists are billing him as the most prolific child rapist in the area.

WTH????? :banghead::banghead:

He has repeat offenses under his belt...and he was employed as a bus driver HOW???

Watch the CYA unfold...

Believe - It appears no one seems to care any more (except here at WS). I have been a silent lurker for over two years, and have just begun to be vocal. I cannot just read any more or my head will explode. What can be done - except vigilante justice????

WHO is protecting our children??? My son thinks I am WAY out there because of my protectiveness. But until I am dead, or he is 55, I will continue to do what I have to to keep him safe.

I pray all parents will be vigilant and keep all of our babies safe.

Believe - It appears no one seems to care any more (except here at WS). I have been a silent lurker for over two years, and have just begun to be vocal. I cannot just read any more or my head will explode. What can be done - except vigilante justice????

WHO is protecting our children??? My son thinks I am WAY out there because of my protectiveness. But until I am dead, or he is 55, I will continue to do what I have to to keep him safe.

I pray all parents will be vigilant and keep all of our babies safe.

We need one of the biggies like Dateline or 48 hours to do some kind of story on guys like this....the ones who slide through the cracks time and time again...what makes them so successful? Is is apathy in the community or within the justice system? I mean this is a unique opportunity for LE to document why this guy has been able to be at this game for the last 15 years...starting when he was 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 33 now. So you have to figure he has perfected his MO-what happened before he started filming these crimes and what has he been doing with the documentation he has?

The feds have to be working with this case as well....

TRANSPARENCY.....I am convinced that is what makes it difficult for guys like this to get away for long periods of time...

This just makes me sick. There is no way in this world we will ever know just how many victims there have been. He actually babysat young children. Why don't more parents check out who is babysitting their children?

I just cannot believe that HLN or Fox news has not been showing this guy face and telling all about this sick . I have also not seen that old doctor from Houston on the national news either. He had so many victims over the years also.

I have gotten to where I just almost do not know what to say anymore. Why don't more people care? Run his face and story in every newspaper and on TV. Sigh.

Laws need to be revamped so that these peices of trash are never, ever back out there again to even think about having more victims.

In an article he wrote in 2006 that he entitled "Single fathers need to stop getting a bad rep.. " he says that he is

I am a certified pre-k teacher with 10+ years experience, a devoted father, and sound family / friend community to back me and support me.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=117107344&blogId=177163884

So if he went from teacher to bus driver, then there should have been a trail for the school to have caught this.

He was bagged in 1998 in Fitchburg and then simply moved towns, IIRC. Laidlaw is keeping a low profile-wonder how that background check went for them???

Why don't you send a really detailed email to Nancy Grace or her producer? She's a child advocate and loves the really sensational stories. :)

Sources tell the ITEAM that Nazario was turned in by a relative who noticed semi nude photos of his own daughter on Nazario's cell phone.

And there was a lot of evidence, hopefully to lock him away for life....

"There was like six or seven boxes. I assume they were like videos. I don't know exactly what they were. But there were a lot of boxes."

Sources tell the ITEAM that Nazario was turned in by a relative who noticed semi nude photos of his own daughter on Nazario's cell phone.

"There was like six or seven boxes. I assume they were like videos. I don't know exactly what they were. But there were a lot of boxes."

:eek:
:puke:

GOD BLESS THE RELATIVE.

Can you imagine seeing pictures like that of your OWN child on a relative's phone? I would go totally ballistic right then and there. I know I would. I'm sure I would be sickened by any child's picture but my own; well, I'm pretty sure one of us would have been seriously injured. I applaud the relative's ability to remain calm and let the police handle the matter.

((:)eek:)))

This girl was not his daughter. It was the daughter of his wife in 1998.

The boxes include diary's, legal documents, videos, pictures, an drawing that the little girl made when she was younger

Vinelink says his current location is: Boston Pre-release. It won't let me register for notification. I'll see if I can find anything else. Massachusetts records are pretty much locked up tight, so unless there is something in the news, we won't get anything.

Here are the charges he was indicted on:

2 counts Photographing an Unsuspecting Nude Person
2 counts Possession of Child *advertiser censored*
2 counts Posing a Child in a State of Nudity
2 counts Rape of a Child with Force
Indecent Assault
Battery on a Child

Apparently, the 2003 rape charges were eventually dropped down to assault. Nice.

Indecent Assault
Battery on a Child

Apparently, the 2003 rape charges were eventually dropped down to assault. Nice.

The child didn't want to testify so that's all they could convict him on. I can understand though, it would be such a horror for a child to relive and so mortifying. :(

I think the reason this is taking so long and is so quiet is because of all that other evidence (videos, diaries) to pore through and document. Hopefully, like the "Doctor" Bradley case, the charges will keep increasing until all of his victims are accounted for - or as many as possible anyway - and trial proceedings can begin.

What terrifies me, though, is that he's in "pre-release"?!?!?!?! What is THAT about??

reen - That is precisely what is worrying me. I can't believe for a minute they are going to give this guy any kind of do-able bail. At least, I hope not. He has skated before though, so you never know.

We need one of the biggies like Dateline or 48 hours to do some kind of story on guys like this....the ones who slide through the cracks time and time again...what makes them so successful? Is is apathy in the community or within the justice system? I mean this is a unique opportunity for LE to document why this guy has been able to be at this game for the last 15 years...starting when he was 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 33 now. So you have to figure he has perfected his MO-what happened before he started filming these crimes and what has he been doing with the documentation he has?

The feds have to be working with this case as well....

TRANSPARENCY.....I am convinced that is what makes it difficult for guys like this to get away for long periods of time...

bolded by me.

Transparency--and I often think that the persons who allow these creeps to slip through the cracks must have similar tendencies themselves.

'pre release'? :(

if he's had victims for over 15 years why arent there more charges?

Indecent Assault
Battery on a Child

The only reason the charges were dropped down to assault was because the little girl was to afraid to be put up on the stand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back