Perpetual Candlelight Vigil For Lindsey

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Candlelight vigils are being held for Lindsey in her hometown of McCleary as a of show support and to fill the area with positive energy for her. Since some of us are unable to attend, let's fill this thread with hope, positive thoughts, prayers, and good wishes for Lindsey and her family. We can light our candles across the country and beyond to light the way for Lindsey to come home.

Maybe someday Lindsey will be able to read for herself how many people care about her. Hopefully, her family will know we are here with them in spirit as they take their long journey to bring her home.

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and well wishes. Light your candles every Friday night at 9:00pm. This will be our perpetual candlelight vigil until Lindsey comes home.

Bless you, Lindsey...wherever you may be.

~St. Anthony's Prayer~

O Blessed St. Anthony! The grace of God has made you a powerful advocate in all necesssities and the patron for the restoration of things lost or stolen: to you I turn today with child-like love and heartfelt confidence. O how many thousands miraculously aided in the recovery of lost goods! You were the counselor of the corrupt, the comforter of the afflicted, the healer of the sick, the raiser of the dead, the deliverer of the captive, the refuge of the afflicted: to you do I hasten, O blessed St. Anthony! Help me in my present affliction. I recommend what I have lost to your care in the secure hope, that you will restore it to me if it be to the greater glory of God, and to the spiritual welfare of my soul, that I may praise and thank you, in time and eternity, for your glorious intercession in my behalf.

Amen.

Since I'm not sure if I'll be here for the vigil, I will post my prayer a bit early...

Lord,

You know where Lindsey is right now. You know what happened to her. I pray that You would pour out Your grace on Lindsey and her family and reveal the truth soon. May You have mercy on this situation and be with those attending the vigil. AMEN

Lord, Jesus, PLEASE hear our prayers and bring Lindsey back home safe and well. :prayer:

Lindsey....you've got a candle burning for you in Ohio

Dear Lord,
I pray that Lindsey will be found soon and that she is alive.. AMEN

Hope transforms pessimism into optimism. Hope is invincible. Hope changes everything. It changes winter into summer, darkness into dawn, descent into ascent, barrenness into creativity, agony into joy. Hope is the sun. It is light. It is passion. It is the fundamental force for life's blossoming.

To you and for you, dear Lindsey, we HOPE

There is a candle burning here in Louisiana for Lindsey.

Thank you for the St. Anthony prayer, SS. It is the one I have just repeated.

Amen

Dear Lord:
We come to you in prayer simply asking for you to give your love, strength, and peace to Lindsey, to carry her through the darkness. Hold her, calm her, love her as we would if we were capable. We ask that her time here not be ended by wickedness and evil as many of our precious children have had their time ended here.
If you have taken Lindsey home with you, then we ask that you convey our love and hope for her into a positive change upon this earth, in the name of all those taken from us or lost to us.
Amen.

whitestarbar.gif

findlindseyb.jpg

whitestarbar.gif

I think the sweet words and prayers here are fine. Maybe Lindsey's family will read them since many are locals here. I hope it brings some comfort to them to know so many care and are standing by them at least in spirit.

It is very thoughtful of you to stay here, but as long as we have her on our minds and hearts with our candles glowing then we have done what we set out to do here. :)

What I see when I look at her photos is a free spirited girl with so much energy. I can imagine her being quite rambunctious. Always ready to be on the go and she probably gets bored easily if she stands still for too long.

I heard about her love for animals and see her beautiful dog, Kadence. This tells me she is a kind soul and cares for others.

Where are you, Lindsey? It is time to come home to the people who love you dearly. They won't stop looking until you are found. Bless your heart.

Hi Everyone, I'm not a poet, but have my pink vigilite in a guilded antique water glass, all lit and burning for her.

All I can do is ask God to please send her back home where she belongs. To those who love and miss her tonight and every day, stay filled with hope that you will laugh again with her soon.

And I just give my heart to the joy and brightness Lindsey gives to those around her. I love her spirit and ask for a miracle now from her creator. And I ask this in Jesus name. xox

~St. Anthony's Prayer~

O Blessed St. Anthony! The grace of God has made you a powerful advocate in all necesssities and the patron for the restoration of things lost or stolen: to you I turn today with child-like love and heartfelt confidence. O how many thousands miraculously aided in the recovery of lost goods! You were the counselor of the corrupt, the comforter of the afflicted, the healer of the sick, the raiser of the dead, the deliverer of the captive, the refuge of the afflicted: to you do I hasten, O blessed St. Anthony! Help me in my present affliction. I recommend what I have lost to your care in the secure hope, that you will restore it to me if it be to the greater glory of God, and to the spiritual welfare of my soul, that I may praise and thank you, in time and eternity, for your glorious intercession in my behalf.

Amen.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of hopeless cases...if i remember correctly..he's a good one to pray to...

Dear Lindsey

so many have been touched by your story and long for you to come home
every night people from around the world come together trying to help find you

i hope you are warm tonight with out any harm
i hope we all awake and find you home and safe in your mothers arms

burning-candles.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics