772 users online (108 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSmith View Post
    Hello WebSleuths Community -

Thought it was about time to give you a quick update on the documentary. Currently we have been editing down footage from the shoot with Benjaman and working on a website for the documentary which we will launch soon.
    We have also been busy planning several interviews in L.A. and also beginning to plan another visit out to Georgia. Lots of exciting media coverage is in the works and we are hopeful this coverage will help lead Benjaman to his past.
    That's it for now. Thanks for your continued support.

- The Producers
    ------------------------------------
    Good to hear from you and good to know so much coverage is coming soon.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Hello WebSleuths Community -

Thought it was about time to give you a quick update on the documentary. Currently we have been editing down footage from the shoot with Benjaman and working on a website for the documentary which we will launch soon.
    We have also been busy planning several interviews in L.A. and also beginning to plan another visit out to Georgia. Lots of exciting media coverage is in the works and we are hopeful this coverage will help lead Benjaman to his past.
    That's it for now. Thanks for your continued support.

- The Producers
    On the edge of my seat, I can't wait! Thanks!

KMGH/Denver is featuring Benjaman and the documentary right now on their 10 o'clock news. KRDO/Colorado Springs and KJCT/Grand Junction should be doing the same tonight or in the next few days. Their broadcasts will feature a short clip of Benjaman from the documentary footage.

Sorry not to give any notice, we just found out a few hours ago.

This Colorado evening coverage is great and we're hoping it will lead to some useful tips.

- James

KMGH/Denver is featuring Benjaman and the documentary right now on their 10 o'clock news. KRDO/Colorado Springs and KJCT/Grand Junction should be doing the same tonight or in the next few days. Their broadcasts will feature a short clip of Benjaman from the documentary footage.

This Colorado evening coverage is great and we're hoping it will lead to some useful tips.

- James
    I'm sure we can all look, but do you know if these stations have online viewing (so we can see the broadcasts you speak of?)

ETA:

Link to KMGH (The Denver Channel): http://www.thedenverchannel.com/fami...50/detail.html (This link goes to an article about BK, I haven't found video.)

Can't find info about BK on KRDO- perhaps in the next few days?

KJCT- not getting results using the search term "amnesia".

Thankfully, The Denver Channel is getting the info out there now, hopefully the others will follow in the upcoming days!

Thanks again James!
    Last edited by Boyz_Mum; 09-04-2009 at 01:12 AM. Reason: addition

Here is the link to the video. I hope BK can find who he is soon.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20718145/

- James

This is fantastic news James! Is it possible to get some clips of the documentary aired in the Indy news area as well? That would be fantastic!

Thanks for the update!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

- James

OK-I am the weak link here. I fell asleep before I could get this information posted for you guys-I also have a flyer that was created and distributed by a Director of Criminal Justice in the GA area. It has generated a number of phone calls, interview requests and leads. The raw leads are being sent directly to NB and BK. I will get the flyer posted on the 5 year media thread...it went out on Tuesday.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

A BIG thank you to James Smith, btw

Thank you very much for providing footage to Denver ABC for their story on Mr. Kyle.

You are WONDERFUL!!!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Glad to see you found the link to the video. I was just about to post it.

Grand Junction and Colorado Springs should be following shortly. I'll let you know when I hear anything else. We are working on Indiana and so is everyone else involved. I'll keep you posted.

The documentary's website will be http://www.WhoIsBenjamanKyle.com

It will be launching soon, however there is a simple placeholder on the site now. When launched, it will be filled with video clips, photos, information, theories, etc you name it. Tons of ways to help, get involved, and get others involved. We're hoping it will be a great tool.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Thank you very much for providing footage to Denver ABC for their story on Mr. Kyle.

You are WONDERFUL!!!
    You bet. We're doing everything we can to help Mr. Kyle. If anyone has ideas, tips, or connections you can email: tips@whoisbenjamankyle.com

More way to get involved coming soon.

Thank you JamesSmith!

(Believe, you are not a 'weak link', you've been so great throughout these threads! )

Glad to see you found the link to the video. I was just about to post it.

Grand Junction and Colorado Springs should be following shortly. I'll let you know when I hear anything else. We are working on Indiana and so is everyone else involved. I'll keep you posted.

The documentary's website will be http://www.WhoIsBenjamanKyle.com

It will be launching soon, however there is a simple placeholder on the site now. When launched, it will be filled with video clips, photos, information, theories, etc you name it. Tons of ways to help, get involved, and get others involved. We're hoping it will be a great tool.
    ======================================
    I took a sneak peek at the website.
    It looks good. Can hardly wait for the rest.
    Gary Haugen

bump. Is there any new news regarding the documentary?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

- James
    For what it's worth, nothing hit google. I'm signed up to get alerts for Benjaman.
    Last edited by Roselvr; 10-31-2009 at 06:53 PM.

I am signed up to get alerts for Benjaman and amnesia and dna.
    I have nothing.
    Do you think it will be posted on line?
    Gary Haugen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast