Anthonys Turn Over Requested Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but did ya happen to notice that it wasn't in quotes. Did Judge Strickland actually say this? Me thinks it isn't totally true, the reporter M Boyle didn't state where he got this from.

But if it is, IT IS ABOUT TIME :)

I wish Strickland wouldn't even ask why and just hold them in contempt. Let the A's have a taste of all the things they should be punished for.

Doesn't take that long to retrieve documents from a "crashed" computer. The Geek Squad does it everyday, all day in in a timely manner. It was a delay tactic on behalf of the A's, as usual, par for the course and any other cliche' one can think of. They essentially "went to Universal, walked down the hallway looking for the nonexistant office, for the non existant job, until they had to finally turn around and say gig is up", just like KC did. The A's toed the line just as close as they could until they would suffer some kind of repercussion or consequences and then BAAM, they hand the Docs over. JMO.

Doesn't take that long to retrieve documents from a "crashed" computer. The Geek Squad does it everyday, all day in in a timely manner. It was a delay tactic on behalf of the A's, as usual, par for the course and any other cliche' one can think of. They essentially "went to Universal, walked down the hallway looking for the nonexistant office, for the non existant job, until they had to finally turn around and say gig is up", just like KC did. The A's toed the line just as close as they could until they would suffer some kind of repercussion or consequences and then BAAM, they hand the Docs over. JMO.

And they will continue this behavior forever if they continue to get away with it. Strickland needs to put the brakes on them right now or else we will see massive delays every single time until it takes 10 years to get this to trial. And then during the trial the A's will "get sick" and not show up to testify, Conway will "hurt his back" and be unable to attend, the computer will "crash" and deprive the A's of documents they need, Jose will get a "tummy ache" and have to go home for the day....

Does the state of Florida really want to put up with this carp???

And they will continue this behavior forever if they continue to get away with it. Strickland needs to put the brakes on them right now or else we will see massive delays every single time until it takes 10 years to get this to trial. And then during the trial the A's will "get sick" and not show up to testify, Conway will "hurt his back" and be unable to attend, the computer will "crash" and deprive the A's of documents they need, Jose will get a "tummy ache" and have to go home for the day....

Yes, and I must add to your darn near perfect post, the Grandparents are still grief stricken, CA will have a breakdown of some sort, GA will attempt suicide.....yes, The Judge needs to bring this nonsense to a screeching halt and JMHO should have done so before now.

Yea, but did ya happen to notice that it wasn't in quotes. Did Judge Strickland actually say this? Me thinks it isn't totally true, the reporter M Boyle didn't state where he got this from.

But if it is, IT IS ABOUT TIME :)

Yep! At least,,, it gives one a brief moment of hope. :)

Well, SO far the state has put up a LOT of it. From all the As. CA and KC promised phone numbers, that were "on the computer or in another phone." CA was asked for charge card bills. She, "looked at them and didn't see anything useful. ......ad infinitum.

Judge Strickland asked why they should not be held for contempt.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20158664/detail.html
Even if he didn't say it, I certainly hope he is considering it at this point. Judge Strickland has been far too patient with CA and GA, imo. (I feel the OCSO have been ridiculously lenient with them, too!)

After their actions in the civil depositions and everything they have done to date in this case...people including Judge Strickland should realize who they are really dealing with and treat them accordingly.

We all wish the court would treat them accordingly. Unfortunately, I believe Strickland has proceeded 'carefully' with these people and the whole defense team because he hasn't wanted to give them the opportunity to cry foul in any way. He's given them enough rope now, let them hang themselves and show their true colors.

With a statement as reported in the news link above from Strickland regarding contempt of court, I think he's getting ready to show them his shoe size

Remember this: After setting her bond early on, Strickland spoke directly to Casey Anthony, saying that she and the truth are strangers.

He nailed her in the beginning and I don't think his opinion has changed in the slightest. He sees exactly what's going on.

We all wish the court would treat them accordingly. Unfortunately, I believe Strickland has proceeded 'carefully' with these people and the whole defense team because he hasn't wanted to give them the opportunity to cry foul in any way. He's given them enough rope now, let them hang themselves and show their true colors.

With a statement as reported in the news link above from Strickland regarding contempt of court, I think he's getting ready to show them his shoe size
I hope he has enormous feet and wears steel toed shoes. ;)

You are probably right. They have been giving them rope since Day 31 and the A fam have made tangled webs too large to dismiss now. It is time someone made them aware of who is in control here (and it is NOT CA).

Remember this: After setting her bond early on, Strickland spoke directly to Casey Anthony, saying that she and the truth are strangers.

He nailed her in the beginning and I don't think his opinion has changed in the slightest. He sees exactly what's going on.

I realize one must be patient. Patience is a virtue, so "they" say, it's just not one of mine.:)

Even if he didn't say it, I certainly hope he is considering it at this point. Judge Strickland has been far too patient with CA and GA, imo. (I feel the OCSO have been ridiculously lenient with them, too!)

After their actions in the civil depositions and everything they have done to date in this case...people including Judge Strickland should realize who they are really dealing with and treat them accordingly.
i think they have admitted to osco everything they know ... with allc the videos and ect youd think theyd have to .. or osco is just waiting .. for the right moment like a spider ready to catch its prey in the web

IMO Strickland knows exactly what he is doing. He may not be happy, but he knows what he is doing. And he is keeping his eyes on the long term goal. CA is small potatoes, KC is the main course. So he will do whatever he has to keep things rolling along toward trial and to ward off any appeal issues. He will bend over backward to get any cooperation from the A's. And he will do his best to prevent any taint of harrassment or undue force toward the family.

He called the hearing when the A's didn't submit the requested docs. And I think that if the docs didn't show up he would have jailed CA. Setting up the hearing was his way of putting legal pressure on the family, kind of flexing his muscle. But the docs showed up so he held off, knowing the A's are now on notice that he can and will enforce the orders. Now they know.

Now why would the judge be so careful? I think it is more than KC's trial, though that is reason enough. I think that the justice system is walking a tightrope to make sure that the A's cooperate with the trial. But there may also be something in the works for afterwards. The more times that the judge gives the A's leeway, the greater the chances that after the trial someone will be charged with obstruction of justice, just like they have threatened.

IMO, the Anthony's sense of entitlement knows no bounds. They think they're smart and clever, yet the public sees right through them. It's like the childrens story, The Emperor Has No Clothes. The Anthonys don't see themselves as everyone else sees them.

The Anthonys contempt for the law and society's rules are disturbing. They don't realize that their obnoxous behavior, more than anything else, has kept the media focus on this case.

We've all seen high profile criminal cases. Most judges run a tight ship but make allowences for illness or other issues that are excusable. But at some point they have to realize that the defense and defendant (and defandant's family) are manipulating the court and their excuses are merely delay tactics. At this point the judge will take control and stop the shennigans. Let's hope Judge Strickland will bring a halt to this.

Excellent post. I couldn't agree more. :clap:

Yehp...and to further your comment...I think Strickland has patiently been extremely wise. He saw the Anthony's for who they are early on and by letting them "get away" with their own behavior, they have completely made themselves look like fools. If they were asked to be witnesses in this case, they would be putty in the prosecution's hands. AND, they've done nothing to help KC's defense - only hurt. It makes KC's lying and reckless behavior MORE believable to a jury when they see how her parents have behaved.

MOO

Yehp...and to further your comment...I think Strickland has patiently been extremely wise. He saw the Anthony's for who they are early on and by letting them "get away" with their own behavior, they have completely made themselves look like fools. If they were asked to be witnesses in this case, they would be putty in the prosecution's hands. AND, they've done nothing to help KC's defense - only hurt. It makes KC's lying and reckless behavior MORE believable to a jury when they see how her parents have behaved.

MOO

YEP! LE let them believe whatever they wanted to believe, keeping tabs and taking notes.

Initially CA seemed so fragile, OCSD treated her with kid gloves. Then GA had his moment, out came the gloves again. When Caylee was found, LE treated them with the utmost respect, giving them time and allowing them to grieve. All the while watching.... :yes:

Eventually someone noticed they only appeared to be grieving grandparents in front of the camera or when asked to do something they didn't want to do. When the public wasn't watching they were going about their business as if nothing was wrong. Caylee? Caylee, who? :cry:

To understand KC's actions one need look no further than her parents.... :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

ITA.

I keep asking myself does the state really need their testimony so badly ? it's like they are placating them while avoiding charges that would be brought on ANYONE else. I want to see the day that they have to pay for their numerous lies and cover ups, just give me one or two charges for them...lets see, hows about some of the same their daughter has hanging over her head (giving a false statement to LE) for one, Tampering w/ Evidence for another. I could go on, but you all get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member