Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ID-Robert Manwill, 8, Boise

I didn't catch who those people were in the back row behind the police. I assume one couple was grandparents, but who were the younger couple (the woman with the teddy bear)? It didn't look like Robert's mother to me...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cwiz24 For This Useful Post:

The woman with the teddy bear was the aunt the "family spokesperson"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mistivon For This Useful Post:

Hundreds of volunteers help in the search for missing boy

Hundreds of police and volunteers are once again spread out across a wide area of the Boise Bench today hoping to find a missing boy.

Eight-year-old Robert Manwill has been missing since Friday night.

At this morning's briefing, Boise Police gave us an update on what Robert was wearing.

He has on faded blue T-shirt, with a Superman logo. He was also wearing blue jeans and dark sneakers.

Police told us there is no evidence of an abduction and family members continue to fly in from across the country for support.

More: http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/s....85a06217.html
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

I missed something...is this aunt (family spokesperson) the sister of the mother or the father?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    "It's tough. It really is tough, this is very difficult to go through as a family," said Trish Burrill, who is Robert's aunt.
    http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/idaho/....85a8d8e9.html
    This bee my opinion

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Registered Sex Offenders:

Officers are continuing to interview registered sex offenders in the area of Robert’s disappearance.

http://www.cityofboise.org/Departmen...page45017.aspx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnderDog For This Useful Post:

Search for missing boy: More than 100 registered sex offenders have been interviewed

Boise police are working Tuesday to recreate a detailed timeline of what Robert Manwill did on Friday the day the 8-year-old disappeared and sparked a more than three-day intensive search in his neighborhood around south Vista Boulevard in Southwest Boise.

Police now say the boy was last seen wearing a faded blue T-short with a Superman logo, blue jeans and dark tennis shoes. He went missing from a playground at his mother's apartment complex near the intersection of Vista and Targee Street about half a mile from Interstate 84 and even closer to the New York Canal.

Police, FBI agents and more than 100 volunteers have scoured the neighborhood, looking for nooks and crannies where the boy may have hid including tiny places where a small boy could tuck himself.

[snip]

Robert lives with his father in New Plymouth, but was visiting his mother and her family Friday, police said.

More: http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepie...ry/848190.html
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Going back to the father of the 8 month old there is a sealed case for Baby Boy Ehrlick in 2005. What does that mean? That the child wasn't even named? And that is not the 8 month old because that happened in 2008?
    Ok, wait wait wait ... that sealed case can't be for the 8 month old, 2005 was years ago! It is obvious that this baby with the sealed record died before given a name ... now, WHY is this a sealed record and HOW did he die? We are pretty darn sure that this "baby boy" and the 8 month old have the same father (question, he was 8 months old at the time of the incident right ... not now?) because of the last name. Are there any records of wierd medical visits for Robert since Ehrlick came into the picture?
    "Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated"

- Alphonse de Lamartine

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunar1121 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1121 View Post
    Ok, wait wait wait ... that sealed case can't be for the 8 month old, 2005 was years ago! It is obvious that this baby with the sealed record died before given a name ... now, WHY is this a sealed record and HOW did he die? We are pretty darn sure that this "baby boy" and the 8 month old have the same father (question, he was 8 months old at the time of the incident right ... not now?) because of the last name. Are there any records of wierd medical visits for Robert since Ehrlick came into the picture?
    That's what impatient was saying. It can't be the same child.

I don't think it is "obvious" that the boy died before being given a name. I don't even think it's obvious that this child is dead. It's possible, yes, of course. But, they could have concealed the name to protect the child if the case was that of abuse, esp. sexual abuse. Because it's sealed, we really don't know anything other than it being a case of Mr. Ehrlick and a young male child.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Police have set up a dedicated tip line and e-mail address: 208-570-6457 and findrobert@cityofboise.org.
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsup...ry/848190.html
    This bee my opinion

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

The sealed case is more than likely the actual abuse case, with a typo in the date. jmo
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    That's what impatient was saying. It can't be the same child.

I don't think it is "obvious" that the boy died before being given a name. I don't even think it's obvious that this child is dead. It's possible, yes, of course. But, they could have concealed the name to protect the child if the case was that of abuse, esp. sexual abuse. Because it's sealed, we really don't know anything other than it being a case of Mr. Ehrlick and a young male child.
    Oh yes I was agreeing with impatient, sorry if it seemed otherwise. Hmmmm, I jumped to conclusions on the other things ... darn it. Sorry again, I have been following some other cases today and working too and then saw that post and was taken back! SORRY GUYS!

I am so used to a child that dies being called "baby boy or girl" for a while, if not forever. So, I guess even though records are sealed they sometimes take extra precautions and don't state the name either? Wish we could find out more on that file but I know it isn't to be.

I PRAY YOU COME HOME SAFE AND SOUND ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated"

- Alphonse de Lamartine

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunar1121 For This Useful Post:

Is anyone good at finding marriage records? Just wondering, since Robert's mom was married to Charles Manwill, but now her last name is Jenkins...I'm just curious if Jenkins is a new married name, or if it's a maiden name. If it's a new married name, Ehlrick probably isn't the current boyfriend.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyMama View Post
    I missed something...is this aunt (family spokesperson) the sister of the mother or the father?
    I don't know if this has been answered or not?

When looking at veromi.net, the mom's name brings up and associate named Trish Jenkins, I am wondering if the family spokesperson is Melissa's sister? And wondering if Jenkins is the maiden name?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Is anyone good at finding marriage records? Just wondering, since Robert's mom was married to Charles Manwill, but now her last name is Jenkins...I'm just curious if Jenkins is a new married name, or if it's a maiden name. If it's a new married name, Ehlrick probably isn't the current boyfriend.
    I think it is the maiden name, I think I found her parents when looking for records, but let me verify that by going through my history for today.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Started looking last night, will try again tonight...but I was thinking, since she has also been referenced as Melissa Scott Jenkins, that maybe Scott is her maiden name, and Jenkins is a new married name..idk, just a thought..
    Scott is kind of an unusual middle name for a female...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby77 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
    Started looking last night, will try again tonight...but I was thinking, since she has also been referenced as Melissa Scott Jenkins, that maybe Scott is her maiden name, and Jenkins is a new married name..idk, just a thought..
    Scott is kind of an unusual middle name for a female...
    On veromi.net, they have a listing for Melissa Scott (middle name) Jenkins, with Meridian and Boise as locations, most of the associated last names are Jenkins. I used Melissa Scott as a search term (first and last name) and none showed "Jenkins" as an associated name.

"Scott" is an unusual middle name for a female.

If you find anything would you let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    The sealed case is more than likely the actual abuse case, with a typo in the date. jmo
    It is possible that it is a typo but the records come up in chronological order and this one seems to be a 2005. Hopefully it is a typo because otherwise this guy has been associated with a baby boy file in 05 and a fractured skull-fostercare file in 08. And if he is the current boyfriend a missing boy in 09.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

It is possible that it is a typo but the records come up in chronological order and this one seems to be a 2005. Hopefully it is a typo because otherwise this guy has been associated with a baby boy file in 05 and a fractured skull-fostercare file in 08. And if he is the current boyfriend a missing boy in 09.
    The thought of that really makes your stomach hurt, doesn't it?

Praying that Robert is safe and found soon.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    On veromi.net, they have a listing for Melissa Scott (middle name) Jenkins, with Meridian and Boise as locations, most of the associated last names are Jenkins. I used Melissa Scott as a search term (first and last name) and none showed "Jenkins" as an associated name.

"Scott" is an unusual middle name for a female.

If you find anything would you let us know?

Yes, I'll definitely share, if I find anything
    Pipl has a listing for a Melissa Scott Manwill and Charles Manwill, so Scott seems to be pretty consistent..

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelby77 For This Useful Post:

I agree.

I came up with this on Melissa.
    1 Cases Found. Melissa Scott Seiber vs. Frank Ross Seiber Case: CV-DR-2006-02209 Magistrate Filed: 02/08/2006 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Terry McDaniel Status: Closed 03/20/2006 Defendants: Seiber, Frank Ross Plaintiffs: Seiber, Melissa Scott Disposition: Date Judgment Type Disposition Date Disposition Type Parties In Favor Of 03/20/2006 Divorce

Seiber, Frank Ross (Defendant), Seiber, Melissa Scott (Plaintiff) Unknown Register of actions: Date 02/08/2006 New Case Filed - Domestic Relations 02/08/2006 Complaint Filed for Divorce 02/08/2006 Summons Filed 02/08/2006 Joint Tro Property 02/08/2006 Acknowledgment Of Service 2/8/06 03/20/2006 Default 03/20/2006 Decree of Divorce 03/20/2006 Civil Disposition entered for: Seiber, Frank Ross, Defendant; Seiber, Melissa Scott, Plaintiff. order date: 3/20/2006
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

40. The Following User Says Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

Found a Melissa Scott born in Pocatello ID on 2/13/79. Does anybody know her DOB?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
    Yes, I'll definitely share, if I find anything
    Pipl has a listing for a Melissa Scott Manwill and Charles Manwill, so Scott seems to be pretty consistent..
    Charles Manwill's records show him divorcing and having custody hearings with Melissa Colleen Manwill with a 1976 birthdate instead of the 1979 listed with all the Melissa Scott Jenkin's entries.

Melissa Scott Jenkins comes up with a phone number in St Anthony ID, same number listed for Robin Jenkins. The address comes up as a home for sale. But the news reports say he dissappeared from an apartment much closer to Boise. Myspace has a listing for someone spelling it Robbyn and claiming to be a cousin of Robert (set as private), this Robbyn posts on Joe Jenkins myspace page.

My guess is that Jenkins is her maiden name and these are her extended family members.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Charles Manwill's records show him divorcing and having custody hearings with Melissa Colleen Manwill with a 1976 birthdate instead of the 1979 listed with all the Melissa Scott Jenkin's entries.

Melissa Scott Jenkins comes up with a phone number in St Anthony ID, same number listed for Robin Jenkins. The address comes up as a home for sale. But the news reports say he dissappeared from an apartment much closer to Boise. Myspace has a listing for someone spelling it Robbyn and claiming to be a cousin of Robert (set as private), this Robbyn posts on Joe Jenkins myspace page.

My guess is that Jenkins is her maiden name and these are her extended family members.

I found a Melissa M Jenkins, age 49 in St Anthony ID, that is connected to a Robin E Jenkins, so I'm not sure that's her.

I did find a MSJ in Meridian ID and Elko, NV, age 30 connected to :
    K Dorien J
    Daphney J
    Trish Dee J
    Kathryn J
    Jeff J

but I'm not sure that's her either..

If you type in just Ehrlick in find friend on myspace then narrow down to Idaho, Robbyn shows up and looks like Robbyn may have an additional myspace under blitzed where she references her cousin missing
    Last edited by Busylady; 07-28-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: delete a word

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Busylady For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast