2009.07.28 Prosecution Deposes Cindy Anthony: Any thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotzie

shotzie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am hoping we get transcripts for this depo today in time, but since the State called it Wonder what they asked her..she has lied so much in the past I hope they called her on it.

It was in front of Judge Strickland wasn't it..
I am biting nails on this one..Could the public have gone in?

wondering the same things it was kept pretty hush hush as I just learned of it about 15 min ago. Hmmmm Wonder if the truth can come out of her mouth? Doubt it.

Since I just read the last article that said it was closed to the public :furious:that answers one of my questions..an also hinted to what the Detectives took from the home..maybe questions about her giving the wrong hair brush intentionally to them..and getting new bedding an washing it to look old..
like the blanket they found..

So many questions It would take me a week to question her for all her false stories :woohoo:Do you think Cindy can really tell the truth or just believes her own stories? Only one I believe is she smelled a "Dead Body in the CAR.".

Did she really tell investigators when they served the December search warrant on the house, that she "in fact" had noticed that a "winnie the pooh" blanket was missing?

I guess my only "thoughts" on this at this time are that I hope one side or the other requests the transcript so that it will be public record and we can see it

What you talkin about? Depo? Who gave it to her? Morgan? State? What did I miss?

Evidently, we will not know the content of the hearing UNLESS it placed in court files and then becomes public. The only reporter at the courthouse is Kathi Belich. If there is a way to find out anything about it Kathi will do it.

Cindy had a depo today?????

I think I stepped into a time warp :waitasec:

I think it start just a short time ago so we won't know much for awhile. Angelwhocares has a thread posting all the latest bulletins from Kathi B.

What you talkin about? Depo? Who gave it to her? Morgan? State? What did I miss?

I believe CA was deposed by the State.
Good to see she is looking very healthy and well.:angel:

It lasted 4 hours - CA left SA at around 5pm - according to the article at WFTV

Was that a recorder she brought in with her?

Saw the video of CA arriving---she really looks bad---kinda sick/upset/tired/skinny

One of the parties must ask for a transcript for it to be made public - again according to the WFTV article.

When she put her belongings into baskets to be scanned there was a black item - could it be a recorder?

Cindy's Deposition Today any thoughts??

Yeppers! What's in the bag?
whatsinthebag.jpg

Kinda looks like a pill bottle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics