1138 users online (201 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MA - Darlene Haynes, 23, slain, fetus cut from womb, Worcester, 23 July 2009

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/

Is it just me, or is the world getting sicker by the minute?

Woman killed, fetus cut from body

(CNN) -- Police are searching for someone who killed a woman in her Massachusetts apartment and cut an 8-month-old fetus from her body.

Officers found Darlene Haynes dead after neighbors complained about a stench coming from her Worcester apartment.

The 23-year-old was found in the closet of a bedroom, wrapped in bedding, according to authorities. She was last seen on Thursday, police said.

Haynes had been dead for several days, police said. During an autopsy, police learned that a fetus had been removed from the woman's body.

More at link...
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/29/...tus/index.html
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

Bet police are looking for the friend who stopped by for the wine coolers.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

She was having wine coolers???
    ~Ro~

The news gets sicker by the day. Sounds like something from a horror movie. I hope the person that did this gets caught. So sad for this mother and I guess its unknown if the baby survived.

Wine coolers? That is what I was thinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by yanknrebel View Post
    Wine coolers? That is what I was thinking!!
    Not such a good combination for a pregnant woman.

I'm running out of ways to express my disgust at the things I read about daily.

Ugh! The people who do this are sick, twisted, and disgusting!!

Pregnant women beware!

I hope the baby survived.
    Clearly LE need to check hospitals to see if anyone brought in a 'newborn'.
    In all likelihood this was committed by a woman who has told her BF or husband she was pregnant & needed to "have" the imaginary baby ASAP!
    So sick & sad! :
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

The orginal link now just takes you to other stories. Here is a link for this story:
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/29/...tus/index.html

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    ho many days was she there dead? no one missed her? Where's the baby daddy??

She also has a one year old, who is safe with relatives.
    http://www.examiner.com/x-15948-Homi...-cut-from-womb

According to court records, Ms. Haynes has a daughter who will be 2 years old in November. Ms. Haynes' landlord, William Thompson, said he believed Ms. Haynes took the child to Roberto C. Rodriguez, Ms. Haynes' boyfriend, on Thursday.

Ms. Haynes had an active restraining order against Mr. Rodriguez, according to records on file in Central District Court. The issuance of the restraining order stemmed from an alleged assault on June 24.

According to a criminal file, Mr. Rodriguez allegedly pushed Ms. Haynes into a glass table, cutting her arm. In the report, she called Mr. Rodriguez her boyfriend of several years, and told police she was seven months pregnant at the time. ......

He was released on personal recognizance and his case was continued to tomorrow. He was ordered to obey the restraining order, have no contact with the woman and not abuse her.

Court records also show Mr. Rodriguez was charged in early 2008 with striking Ms. Haynes. He was arraigned in Central District Court on an assault and battery charge, which was continued without a finding on July 2, 2008. The continuance without a finding ended June 23, according to court records.

http://www.telegram.com/article/2009...907290408/1116

I've read several articles and don't see any mention of the friend and the wine coolers? The boston herald has a good article. Steve Huff at the true crime report has a post up with a link to mom's myspace. I can't post links from my bberry and my pc is broken.

Anyone else remember when we had a rash of these crimes? I can't remember the year.

I agree VespaElf. Most of these crimes that I have read about are commited women that have faked a pregnancy and are in need of producing a baby~ pronto. LE's best bet if this is the case is that someone will come forward with a story about a woman who supposedly recently delivered but the story of the delivery doesn't quite jibe.

Of course they have to clear the Father of the baby first. Not saying he had anything to do with it, just saying they have to clear him.

As for the wine cooler(s). I'm old school and I don't see a problem with a woman having a wine cooler or even a one glass of wine with dinner...once in a great while...during her third trimester. Only during the last trimester though. And again, only a very very mild drink like a cooler or a very small glass of wine with dinner. But that's just me.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast