817 users online (134 members and 683 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Forensic Astrology - ROBERT MANWILL 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID

Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-18-2009 at 02:07 AM.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Thank you Tuba. I am very sad, but I so appreciate the astrologers' input.

The person or persons who filed the missing child report are fresh out of luck because Uranus rules that person or persons and is square the Part of Fortune. Fractured skull a misdemeanor? Well, that was then. This is no misdemeanor.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    The person or persons who filed the missing child report are fresh out of luck because Uranus rules that person or persons and is square the Part of Fortune. Fractured skull a misdemeanor? Well, that was then. This is no misdemeanor.
    I can see the Uranus influence causing question of the 'accounting' given by the mother for that evening's activities around the time Robert went missing. Hence, LE has refrained from calling this an 'abduction' after all these days.

I'd be curious to know when someone other then the mother and bf or one of their good buddies, last saw this child.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-29-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Tuba:
    Thank you so much for working on Robert M's chart.
    It does not look like good news, but I think a lot of us had a bad feeling, the longer he went without being found. And his mother's criminal history.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Can we tell where Robert might be?
    And if he will ever be found?
    Gary Haugen

Thanks Tuba, great work!

These cases get worse & worse..........

This child was born with SUN in a degree of homicide (17 Gem) close conj. HADES (19 Gem), partile conj. CUPIDO (17 Gem) (family), close conj. MEDUSA (15 Gem) (evil/murdering mother).

MOON (mother) is posited in cold uncaring Capricorn (no matter what time Robert was born), disposited by SATURN which is opp PLUTO. How appropriate for a child whose mother cracked his infant sibling's skull..........

I wouldn't hone in on such testimonies in a natal consult, but in a missing child case they are chilling.

In light of the news reports on family background, you have to wonder how kids like Robert stand a chance......

ETA: Here is the chart for the time Robert was reported missing to police:

With Reported Missing SUN in 6th House, we have another crisis in caretaking, made exponentially worse by SUN being close conjunct malefic SOUTH NODE. Crisis was caused by 7th House person (Leo on 7H) or a removal from the home (7th House is the House of Removals). This child is hidden (Lord 5 MOON intercepted in 7H). MOON the 5th House Child is about to conj. SATURN, classic significator of death. Lord 8 VENUS is in 4th House of Endings in kill or be killed 22nd degree and conjunct HADES. This is alarming and more so because VENUS is the Day Ruler. Event SATURN squares Robert's natal SUN.

Mother is a piece of work. Her natal MARS is conj. Robert's natal SUN, her MARS opp his PLUTO and possibly inconjunct his MOON, her SATURN square his SUN, SATURN and PLUTO; her URANUS inconj. his SUN, quindecile his VENUS; her PLUTO inconj. his VENUS and possibly square his MOON.

If she hasn't already abused him, she will --- assuming he is alive & found and returned to her 'care.'

I'm not sure exactly what happened here --- interceptions across 1/7 suggest someone's lying or hiding something or just doesn't know --- but it doesn't look good. As usual, no one really knows when this child was last seen...

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 07-30-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: add chart

Smile Where could Robert be?

THank you Soulscape Tuba, Dreamweaver, Angel Who Cares and others for the posting information on Robert's disappearance. Especially for the charts. I wish that the the time he disappeared could be determined so a chart could indicate where the searchers should look. My hubby is going to search with a large group and it would be so wonderful if information was available to be able to direct searchers to specific areas and not waste all their time searching in unproductive areas.
    Many thanks for all the help that everyone has put into charts, etc. It is too bad that the visitation wasn't monitored. The mother sounds so horrible. I don't doubt that she is capable of causing great injury to this child given what charts say and her criminal background.
    Bless you all for all your help.
    Savannahanna
    Idaho

Can anything be seen with the time reported missing?

"The family reported the boy missing at 10:11 p.m., police said." as per http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepie...ry/848900.html

Quote Originally Posted by savannahanna View Post
    THank you Soulscape Tuba, Dreamweaver, Angel Who Cares and others for the posting information on Robert's disappearance. Especially for the charts. I wish that the the time he disappeared could be determined so a chart could indicate where the searchers should look. My hubby is going to search with a large group and it would be so wonderful if information was available to be able to direct searchers to specific areas and not waste all their time searching in unproductive areas.
    Many thanks for all the help that everyone has put into charts, etc. It is too bad that the visitation wasn't monitored. The mother sounds so horrible. I don't doubt that she is capable of causing great injury to this child given what charts say and her criminal background.
    Bless you all for all your help.
    Savannahanna
    Idaho
    Savannahanna,
    My prayers will be with your hubby in his search for little Robert. Not only will this be a physical strain on him but the emotional strain will also be draining. God bless all of you for what you do!!
    Last edited by DollyPardonMe; 07-30-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by Latole View Post
    Can anything be seen with the time reported missing?

"The family reported the boy missing at 10:11 p.m., police said." as per http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepie...ry/848900.html

My comments in post #8 above are based upon the Reported Missing time. I will add the chart later this evening.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    My comments in post #8 above are based upon the Reported Missing time. I will add the chart later this evening.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    SS,
    There are so many places if Robert was taken to be hidden. Boise has desert to the south, swift moving water in canals, river running thru the middle of town, and forest area an hr. North of town. There are so many possibillities. And I only pray that he can be found in whatever circumstances so family members will have peace and those who caused his disappearance brought to account.
    Many, many thanks,
    Savannahanna

Is there a press conference scheduled for later today?
    Gary Haugen

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Thanks so much for your help in this case...to all of our amazing astrologers & Fifth too!

I will add the media that I think is important for you all & add the daily new ones for you too!

Search for missing boy continues
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:22 AM CDT
    <snipped>
    Robert Manwill, 8, has been missing since Friday, July 24, and was last seen near his mother’s apartment complex in the 9200 block of Cherry Lane, Boise, southwest of Vista and Overland.

According to the Boise Police Department, police will continue to investigate and conduct interviews to pursue approximately 50 leads. In addition, a Idaho Army National Guard helicopter will conduct an aerial search targeting sites where an 8-year-old boy could potentially walk or wander to, according to the Web site. Search teams comprising of officers and approximately 120 volunteers are inspecting public areas near Manwill’s apartment home.

According to the BPD Web site, Manwill is considered an endangered missing child because of his age and the duration he has been away from home. Several agencies, including the FBI, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children “Team Adam,” Ada and Canyon County sheriff’s offices, Meridian Police Department, Garden City Police Department, Idaho State Police and officers with the Treasure Valley Metro Violent Crimes Task Force are assisting.

Robert Manwill

Article:
    http://www.ind-ent.com/articles/2009/07/30/news/55.txt
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can you help find missing Boise 8-year-old Robert Manwill?
    Police want 1,000 people or more to scour Boise for the missing 8-year-old
    Published: 07/30/09
    <snipped>
    Boise police and the family of Robert Manwill are asking anyone who can to join a massive search for the boy on Friday.

Police put off the search a day to give volunteers a chance to rest after several days of work and to have a chance to recruit officers from around the Valley to lead groups from 10 to 12 residents.

A map of the search area for 8-year-old Robert Manwill, who had been missing since Friday, July 24.
    http://media.idahostatesman.com/smed...filiate.36.pdf

Article:
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/1453/story/850011.html
    Police looking for up to 1,000 volunteers for massive search
    Story Created: Jul 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM MDT
    Story Updated: Jul 29, 2009 at 10:20 PM MDT
    <snipped>
    "This is a one day push," said Jim Kerns, Boise Police deputy chief. "The time is now for new volunteers."

"Robert is still missing," Kerns said. "(The effort to find him) is a tremendous commitment to the citizens of this city."

Officers are asking volunteers to take a day off from searching on Thursday as organizers gear up for the massive push on Friday. "I think that giving people a day off is probably a wise idea," said George Gunn, a search manger with Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue. Gunn says by giving volunteers a day to recoup and recover it will help get them ready to go come Friday. "We're moving out into areas that haven't been searched before so people need to be fresh," he said. The Friday search will be operated at three spots in Boise.

VIDEO: Police looking for up to 1,000 volunteers for massive search 2:43
    http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52013...?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
    http://www.2news.tv/news/local/52013247.html
    Deputy chief: 'We have a single focus - to find Robert'
    Story Created: Jul 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM MDT
    Story Updated: Jul 28, 2009 at 3:46 PM MDT
    <snipped>
    Family members told police that Robert Manwill was last seen walking out of his home Friday evening on Cherry Lane.

Manwill is still missing after an extensive area search Saturday and Sunday by Boise Police, Mountain Search and Rescue, and local volunteers.

About 20 FBI agents and dozens of local residents were assisting in the search over the weekend.

According to police, crews drained the pond at the Oak Ridge Apartments to see if the boy's body could be inside.

As of Monday evening Police say they're following nearly 75 leads. Because of the nature of the leads police would not provide any more details. More than 40 officers assisted with house to house searches.

Police have also been and continue to interview registered sex offenders in the area where Robert was last seen.

Police say on Tuesday they will expand their search by another half mile radius.

VIDEO: Deputy chief: 'We have a single focus - to find Robert' 3:07
    http://www.2news.tv/news/local/51696...?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
    http://www.2news.tv/news/local/51696977.html
    ISP outlines AMBER alert criteria
    Story Created: Jul 27, 2009 at 4:38 PM MDT
    Story Updated: Jul 27, 2009 at 5:36 PM MDT
    <snipped>
    When 8-year-old Robert Manwill went missing Friday, Boise police officers requested an AMBER alert through Idaho State Police but the request was denied.

But Dawn Peck with The Idaho State Police says Boise investigators had no solid leads the child had indeed been abducted, a top requirement for an alert.

"Without any evidence of abduction, we could not proceed with an AMBER alert," said Peck.

According to the Department of Justice, AMBER plans require law enforcement to confirm an abduction prior to issuing an alert. This is essential when determining the level of risk to the child. Clearly, stranger abductions are the most dangerous for children and thus are primary to the mission of an AMBER Alert.

The Justice Department, on the AMBER website, says to allow activations in the absence of significant information that an abduction has occurred could lead to abuse of the system and ultimately weaken its effectiveness.

The main criteria for an AMBER alert are: reasonable belief by police an abduction has occurred, imminent danger of serious injury or death, sufficient description of the victim and abduction, the child is 17 years or younger and the name is entered into the national crime information center system.

VIDEO: ISP outlines AMBER alert criteria
    http://www.2news.tv/news/local/51816...?video=YHI&t=a

Article:
    http://www.2news.tv/news/local/51816107.html

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 07-30-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast