FL FL - Brenda Revel, 28, Apopka, 21 July 2009

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
We've had a lot of missing persons in this area and yet we haven't heard if there is an update on this person. Has anyone here heard anything?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...l-bk-body-found-apopka-072109,0,3344749.story

Deputies from the Orange County Sheriff's Office said a woman jogging in the 4700 block of Ondich Road in north Apopka at 7:20 a.m. smelled an unusual odor coming from a wooded area.

The jogger told deputies she walked closer to the woods and found the decomposing body of an adult woman.

Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said the body has been there for at least two days.

"There is evidence at the scene to suggest a homicide occurred," Solomons said.

Deputies have ruled out any possibility that the body is that of missing Ocoee resident Tracy Ocasio. She hasn't been seen since late May when she left a MetroWest bar with James Hataway.

Investigators will be checking missing persons reports to see if the victim has been reported to police. Deputies did not release the woman's name or say how she was killed.

Solomons said the area is known as a dumping spot for trash.

"It is unclear at this time whether the victim was murdered at the scene or if she was dumped at that location after she was killed at another location," Solomons said.

On July 21, a day after Davis’ body was discovered, the body of a woman was found by a jogger on Ondich Road in Apopka. Investigators have been unable to locate the next of kin for that victim, described only as a white woman.

While investigators have confirmed that the woman appears to be a victim of homicide, they have not released any further details in the ongoing investigation.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/072809_Body_found_in_Apopka_IDed

(Updated: Tuesday, 28 Jul 2009, 11:04 PM EDT)

Does anyone know what came of this.. btw, I lived in Orlando for 4 years.. Fun place to live, but not if I was a single women..

Does anyone know what came of this.. btw, I lived in Orlando for 4 years.. Fun place to live, but not if I was a single women..

The woman was identified as Brenda Revel, 28

6a00d83451c3cb69e20120a563db39970c-320pi

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ne...of-woman-found-dead-near-apopka-released.html

Thank you CarlK90245

Case Number: 2009-069168
Date Murdered: 07/21/2009

Description: On July 21st, 2009, A jogger located the victim lying just off the roadway at the edge of the woods. The victim had been shot and appeared to have been dead for more than a day. The victim was acquainted with McArthur Davis Jr. who was found murdered on July 20, 2009 in Zellwood.
Body found near Apopka identified
Regional Report
August 22, 2009|By Willoughby Mariano, Sentinel Staff Writer

A woman found dead last month near Apopka has been identified as Brenda Revel, 28, of Winter Garden. The body was found by a jogger in the 4700 block of Ondich Road on July 21.

I wonder who this guy McArthur Davis Jr was?

Orange County Sheriff's Office > Crime Information > Unresolved Homicide

Brenda Revel

Case Number: 2009-069168
Date Murdered: 07/21/2009
DOB:
Last Address:
Description:
On July 21st, 2009, A jogger located the victim lying just off the roadway at the edge of the woods. The victim had been shot and appeared to have been dead for more than a day. The victim was acquainted with McArthur Davis Jr. who was found murdered on July 20, 2009 in Zellwood.

Last edited:
I'm going with the same person murdered both and hopefully the ballistics and DNA will prove that out. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back