987 users online (180 members and 807 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who's who in the Billings case

The Billingses were found shot to death in their Beulah home. Nine children were home at the time. Three of the them "encountered" the intruders, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said, and one later sent for help. None of the children was injured.
    http://www.pnj.com/article/999999990045/NEWS01/90713031

Complete with pictures and charges.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/210663/page/1
    newsweek 3 page article Gonzalez to Pam etc
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6883#comment-257905

if true 2nd wife starting to tell her story (Cindy) and Justin
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

07-12-09... Gary Lamont SUMNER Jr....stated he was the owner... [of]... 5th Dimension... a business located at 9 Duval St. in Ft Walton Beach...

SUMNER became acquainted with the suspect known only as Patrick approximately three weeks ago... Patrick owned an older Bentley automobile and sought SUMNER out to do a paint job. He was eager to perform the service because he anticipated receiving approximately $30,000.00. Patrick was described as a...white male... martial arts instructor...
    Source: pp 725 of the master pdf
    http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents...s_evidence.pdf

Boy, that is some paint job @ THIRTY GRAND!!!!!

And we know whose Bentley that *really* was, just like the red mini-van Pat often used... and the boat that was technically in his name....

In fact, it is about the same dollar figure as the cut of loot one of the other co-conspirators said he thought he might get from the safe job.... funny thing.
    Last edited by Lossmitpro; 08-19-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lossmitpro View Post
    Source: pp 725 of the master pdf
    http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents...s_evidence.pdf

Boy, that is some paint job @ THIRTY GRAND!!!!!

And we know whose Bentley that *really* was, just like the red mini-van Pat often used... and the boat that was technically in his name....

In fact, it is about the same dollar figure as the cut of loot one of the other co-conspirators said he thought he might get from the safe job.... funny thing.
    I must correct you...per one of the documents, the co-owner of the Classy Lady was "Dr Patrick Gonzalez"

Pam and Classy Lady --- doesn't compute.

heh heh

LOL @ both "Doctor" Gonzales and also "Classy Lady" -- I had taken note of both incongruities with a personal eye roll when I first saw them!

this is a link to a new article posted today by Mr. Outzen of the Indpendent News - just posted a few minutes ago.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7247&cpage=1#comment-258013

Thanks for that link! Here is another Rick's Blog link that details more bizarre linkages.

I am serious, you have to go back to Manson's spree to come up with a more convoluted, colorful, nutty bunch of characters, associations, and events.

Any of the dozen or so ancillary paths (Mexican Mafia, Good Old Boy mafia, Air Force ring of Drug dealer knock off robbers, Pam Wiggins history ALONE as a potential arsonist, druggie, real estate investor, collectibles impresario, avid collector of husbands, etc and of course, the piece d' resistance, Patrick Poff - crazed father of six or so, on drugs, martial arts, weapons, loony flights of fancy...) would serve as sufficient fodder for a novel. Taken together, it is almost too much to believe. If it was a movie script you would literally roll your eyes at the degree of implausibility in including so many aspects all at once.

Racism, home invasions, Air Force connection:
    http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7245

Thanks for that link! Here is another Rick's Blog link that details more bizarre linkages.

I am serious, you have to go back to Manson's spree to come up with a more convoluted, colorful, nutty bunch of characters, associations, and events.

Any of the dozen or so ancillary paths (Mexican Mafia, Good Old Boy mafia, Air Force ring of Drug dealer knock off robbers, Pam Wiggins history ALONE as a potential arsonist, druggie, real estate investor, collectibles impresario, avid collector of husbands, etc and of course, the piece d' resistance, Patrick Poff - crazed father of six or so, on drugs, martial arts, weapons, loony flights of fancy...) would serve as sufficient fodder for a novel. Taken together, it is almost too much to believe. If it was a movie script you would literally roll your eyes at the degree of implausibility in including so many aspects all at once.

Racism, home invasions, Air Force connection:
    http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7245
    I want to commend your writing skills, Loss - You could be (or maybe you are) a writer. I enjoy reading your posts whether I agree with you or not!

Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    I want to commend your writing skills, Loss - You could be (or maybe you are) a writer. I enjoy reading your posts whether I agree with you or not!

The feeling is mutual regarding the quality of contributions I have seen since I stumbled across this terrific resource and community!

I love the written word, but have only ever been required to write technical material as part of my own job.

Every time I write, I cringe a little, since I have never taken the time to follow the excellent authorship advice I think I heard as a child -- "reduce, reduce, reduce," but I do enjoy writing for the pleasure of sharing thoughts.

Thanks!

Anyone have a clue who BJA is that the younger child signed was what his father said? Nickname perhaps?

I didn't see a thread on Melanie Billings. I have read her facebook pages and she appears to be the sweetest, kindest soul. She sounds just like everyone that knows her says, she was a dear mother, friend, and wife. My heart just breaks for the loss. She seems to adore her children, and is especially close to Ashley.

The one odd thing I wanted to mention was in one of her facebook conversations she talks about the demands of so many children. She says "Go figure ... That's what 17 children and a husband will do for ya!"Then a friend asks "17 did I miss something?"
    And Melanie responds "Here goes ... Angel John, Missy, Tom, Ashley, Blue, Angel Nikki, Justin, Kristyn, Adrianna, Jacob, Matthew, Ricky, Angel Bailey, Tori Beth, Nicholas, Princess Katie, Ethan & Emma ...

The ONE missing is Michael. I know he was Byrd's son from a previous marriage, but so was Angel John. Is there more to Michael that we need to look into?

Please sleuthers, sheriff, state attorneys, find her killers and bring them to justice! I am just so sad after reading her facebook. She did mention many times that she wished she could be with her deceased children. I hope that is a comfort to her family.

She seemed marvelous. So sad... as documented in one of the earliest posts here regarding the event, her last post on 7/7/09 to her Myspace had her waiting for Justin to help with the other kids and the house. It must have been wonderful to be around her, even though she must have been worn thin by so many pressing on her for attention.

She seemed marvelous. So sad... as documented in one of the earliest posts here regarding the event, her last post on 7/7/09 to her Myspace had her waiting for Justin to help with the other kids and the house. It must have been wonderful to be around her, even though she must have been worn thin by so many pressing on her for attention.
    Hmmm...it doesn't seem like Justin had any plans on being home that evening according to his testimony and his girlfriend's?? Why was Melanie expecting him?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast