Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's who in the Billings case

Quote Originally Posted by Lossmitpro View Post
    In my reading of that interview, Cab is merely making a minor slip of the tongue earlier, but it's made clear in other parts of the interview and the record:

I think the proper reading and context of lines #16 and #17, is something like:

"Tim Higley who is.... [Tice pauses, perhaps trying to think of Tim's business title, but failing just continues his thoughts anyway]... his son in law [meaning Billings son-in-law, Blue] called and told him [meaning Tim!!!]...
    Loss, you might be right that Tim is not related, but that was an aside. Let's return the relationships with the non-disabled children. From seven non-disabled children who lived in the family we have;

2 good relationships,
    3 estranged relationships,
    1 unknown, possibly estranged (she moved out, was not listed as a "friend" on Melanie's myspace, etc)
    1 suicide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

for reference
    www.acandyrose.com
    has geat resources for studying this case!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I have followed this very closely. in the local news, the blogs and websites like this. The fact that the sheriffs and attorney's office turned over all the interviews with peoples phone numbers and other private info. would tell me plain and simple DO NOT TALK TO THE LOCALS! I wouldn't I do not trust them and their total lack of concern for other peoples privacy and SAFETY!

We don't hear what the feds are doing because they play a whole different game. When and only when they have enough info to swoop in and arrest do we the public ever hear anything.

Reading between the lines what you have written here, I think you know a good deal more than even you might think. That is to say ... your information will very possibly be the final link to help a federal agency connect the dots. Don't you think that could at least be worth the effort in you know who's memory.
    Last edited by Dannybye; 12-30-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybye View Post
    I have followed this very closely. in the local news, the blogs and websites like this. The fact that the sheriffs and attorney's office turned over all the interviews with peoples phone numbers and other private info. would tell me plain and simple DO NOT TALK TO THE LOCALS! I wouldn't I do not trust them and their total lack of concern for other peoples privacy and SAFETY!

We don't hear what the feds are doing because they play a whole different game. When and only when they have enough info to swoop in and arrest do we the public ever hear anything.

Reading between the lines what you have written here, I think you know a good deal more than even you might think. That is to say ... your information will very possibly be the final link to help a federal agency connect the dots. Don't you think that could at least be worth the effort in you know who's memory.
    The SA's office released the discovery as they are required to do under Sunshine laws. Only a judge could rule not to release this info, as was somewhat done with the crime scene photos.
    Last edited by daisy7; 12-30-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Yes Daisy, in the inital doc dump all the personal info was in the files/papers ... cell phone numbers, addresses all stuff that later was taken out. That intial dump was inexcusable for what they did to people trying to help

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dannybye For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12