1038 users online (200 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unhappy "I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder"

"this in one compelling thing. I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder for my grandchild."

The difficulty of wrapping her mind around it might explain the awkward phrasing, but I believe CA is saying - I believe Casey (about zanny, jeff, etc) because otherwise she's been plotting this murder of my grandchild since her birth.

Sadly, she probably thought about it off and on since the moment she was born, until she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Page 7535

Quote Originally Posted by absolut_alexis View Post
    "this in one compelling thing. I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder for my grandchild."

The difficulty of wrapping her mind around it might explain the awkward phrasing, but I believe CA is saying - I believe Casey (about zanny, jeff, etc) because otherwise she's been plotting this murder of my grandchild since her birth.

Sadly, she probably thought about it off and on since the moment she was born, until she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Page 7535
    I'm glad you were able to decipher that statement. I tried to untangle that mess of words, and it made my head hurt!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Not only do I believe she plotted Caylee's murder for quite sometime but I also believe she was plotting CA & GA's as well.

"...plotting this murder" Though she said Caylee was alive and believed it was a kidnapping.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Not only do I believe she plotted Caylee's murder for quite sometime but I also believe she was plotting CA & GA's as well.

Sadly, momtective, I have to agree with you. I think it may have happened too, if she had gotten away with this "kidnapping" story. Or it was just a matter of opportunity.
    So sad! Scary, but sad!
    Kathi Belich Is My Hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    "...plotting this murder" Though she said Caylee was alive and believed it was a kidnapping.
    Good catch, Marina2!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Exactly. It is just so typical A...trying to have their way.

In CA's warped reasoning: If Caylee is murdered and not missing. Then her murder was plotted out. And if it was plotted out...then there is no way it could be KC...because KC was a good mother. And incapable of plotting anything. Therefore, only SODDI...like Amy H...in retaliation...or JG...or any other number of people to throw under the bus.

If Caylee is merely missing...then clearly it is the nanny. The nanny who gave KC movies and a hair straightener. Because no way KC couldn't have just gone to the store with CA's credit card and purchased those items. It couldn't be KC who kidnapped Caylee because Zanny took her to GA, NC, PR, NY...places that KC can't even spell or find on a map.

Despite her warped reasoning to LE...I do find her statement telling. It was as if she had acknowlegded that Caylee was dead. Her death was not accidental and the death was premeditated. And made the decision to protect KC since nothing more could be done for Caylee. Her statement as disjointed as it is...also reflects what I believe the A's cannot accept...that KC had about as much feeling for her child as a two year old would for a various toy.

It is such a good example of how disordered CA's thinking is. It would have to be almost psychotic for her to persist in "believing" KC.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I picked up on another statement that was a tad of a freudian slip by CA. "I heard from KC's friends that KC thought I was to controoling. I asked her, 'Why do you say that? I told you you could move out with the stipulation that, "You must have a way to support Caylee, not be going from house to house, and a job is neccesary, bla bla bla" "So I gave her space." CA even states KC said, (same page), "I'v been thinking about moving out. Jeffrey and I are thinking about being a family." I have no idea if this conversation would have taken place before or after Cayleey's murder. For me this page is important as it alludes to CA maybe knowing KC wasn't working, staying from house to house. I think KC through this out as away to see CA's reaction to not having Caylee in her home or it was another manipulation to evade and avoid.
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

You guys are good, I can't make heads or tails out of that sentence (not even).

Not only that, momtective, I felt from the first time that I read Cindy's statement to George on that very first day "We've lost her - we've lost Caylee", I think that for a very long time, Cindy and George feared for Caylee - not necessarily for her life, but that Casey's irresponsibility would somehow lead to Caylee being hurt, lost, or Heaven forbid, kidnapped or some other horrible incident. I believe that the A family have all lived in fear of what Casey might do. Remember Cindy's statement to Casey that first day "What have you done"?
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by hornswoggled View Post
    Not only that, momtective, I felt from the first time that I read Cindy's statement to George on that very first day "We've lost her - we've lost Caylee", I think that for a very long time, Cindy and George feared for Caylee - not necessarily for her life, but that Casey's irresponsibility would somehow lead to Caylee being hurt, lost, or Heaven forbid, kidnapped or some other horrible incident. I believe that the A family have all lived in fear of what Casey might do. Remember Cindy's statement to Casey that first day "What have you done"?
    Yep, she knew immediately that Casey had done something to Caylee and she's been back peddling ever since.

Yep, she knew immediately that Casey had done something to Caylee and she's been back peddling ever since.
    I agree that CA knew that something bad had happened to Caylee and I believe she knew even before she picked KC up. My only problem with this is trying to figure out why CA waited until she and George retrieved the car.
    Its funny, but after mulling over this for a year and reading regularly, my gut instinct about this has not changed. CA's temper and controlling ways dictated what happened and she is well aware of that, thus her back peddling. I've never been comfortable with her version of events, her demeanor starting with the 911 calls and the adjustments to her personality
    we witnessed via live tv interviews (they were clearly were medicine related). On the flipside of the coin, we have KC in jail behaving like she's been sent away to an all girls school to get an education and when she graduates she'll have a major coming out party. This combination just defies
    reason, IMO. This just baffles me, and when I want to let it go, the little statement by KC that she was given a script, sends me right back to the beginning. Sure it was given to her by the supposed nanny, that mean old witch who was great with children, who we know doesn't really exist or who could be various people or could be CA.

So, in the last year I haven't advanced on letting the A's off the hook, and I think the statement that started this thread alludes to the fact that CA knows so much more than we imagine.
    God Bless Jorelys

I just spent the better part of an hour reading that mess and that woman is completely delusional.

I am not attacking her-she must lay awake nights re reading this statement and feeling the same-she wanted to badly to believe it was Amy and Ricardo the whole time. It always came back to her daughter.

OMG-the statement Cindy reports of Casey's prior to the officers arriving-about Caylee's life never being the same???

CHILLING.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    How did KC borrow classical music tapes to play 'inutero' as Cindy puts it 'the whole time' she was pregnant 'like I did' if KC was a virgin who couldn't possibly be pregnant???

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast