1184 users online (239 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

People who have gained something from the murders

I personally see ONE PERSON who has gained the most from these murders.

Does anyone think LE has even considered that angle?

I see many, actually..........bad business deals and grudges also...........then there is always family???? Who was last to see them alive? Who left door open and alarm off?
    Insider? Who gave the killers house plan and where to find safe? Who wanted it all caught on tape and knew the tapes would be rolling? Allot of UNANSWERED questions!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I see many, actually..........bad business deals and grudges also...........then there is always family???? Who was last to see them alive? Who left door open and alarm off?
    Insider? Who gave the killers house plan and where to find safe? Who wanted it all caught on tape and knew the tapes would be rolling? Allot of UNANSWERED questions!
    Another question that bothers me. Why did BB's oldest son M come to Pensacola immediately after the murders (from Tampa),then leave hours later before any news conferences, and did not attend the funeral because he said "he didn't feel safe in Pensacola"?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...omments=legacy

This process can be misleading. It is not always the one who gained the most who is responsible. Today, a person can get killed for just a few dollars.

I also see many, many people who have gained from this.....and I am sure that there are some who appear to be grieving but may have gained in ways that we can not yet understand.

"Her husband, Blue, sat on her right and chewed at the fingernail on his left index finger. They did not speak after the hearing."

What a strange observation . . .

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090814/...NTPAGECAROUSEL
    Everything I say is Only My Opinion along with a bunch of links to public information - for me, that's what sleuthing is all about!

That caught my attention also....

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindadanette View Post
    "Her husband, Blue, sat on her right and chewed at the fingernail on his left index finger. They did not speak after the hearing."

What a strange observation . . .

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090814/...NTPAGECAROUSEL

Seems mighty strange to me,wonder what is making Blue so nervous!!! Gee you think seeing the guys who horrible murdered your parents in their own home
    would make Ashley at least tear up!!!!I would be hysterical crying asking why.....But hey thats just me
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Ya know with all the business relationships that BB had ..Ok I can understand someone having it in for him..but his wife with the kids in the house????? That doesn't make sense.

I wonder what the procedure is for the adopted children in a case like this? Do they "automatically" go into the care of their older sister? Regardless of Melanie's "wishes", what are the laws regarding parental rights and ability to care for the children, anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by UnderDog View Post
    I wonder what the procedure is for the adopted children in a case like this? Do they "automatically" go into the care of their older sister? Regardless of Melanie's "wishes", what are the laws regarding parental rights and ability to care for the children, anyone know?
    If you look under Melanie's name on the Escambia Clerk site, she has obtained guardianship for all 9 children and it looks like she filed these cases.

Here's one case:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml...ase_id=7486472

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    Seems mighty strange to me,wonder what is making Blue so nervous!!! Gee you think seeing the guys who horrible murdered your parents in their own home
    would make Ashley at least tear up!!!!I would be hysterical crying asking why.....But hey thats just me
    I chew my fingernails; doesn't mean I'm nervous, it's just a bad habit.

I didn't read in the article that Ashley was NOT teary? It just said they didn't speak to reporters after the hearing, which of course is not the same thing as they weren't upset.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy7 View Post
    I chew my fingernails; doesn't mean I'm nervous, it's just a bad habit.

I didn't read in the article that Ashley was NOT teary? It just said they didn't speak to reporters after the hearing, which of course is not the same thing as they weren't upset.
    I watched a clip and saw pictures she looked like it was just another day............
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I watched a clip and saw pictures she looked like it was just another day............
    Actually, she reminds me of how the Goldman family was during OJ's trial. I personally think she will be taking a very active part, whether it's during the criminal trial or a possible civil suit. JMO

Civil suit? Against who? No one here has any money.....except maybe PWL, but I imagine her house of cards is going to collapse and she will be penniless very soon.

From the looks of AM's MySpace page, it seems that both she and her husband are in for a pretty radical lifestyle change. It's kind of surprising how fast the guardianship issue was rubberstamped, considering the enormous task of caring for so many children. Especially while operating numerous businesses that require attention. Or will the inheritance allow them to "retire"? Just thinking out loud I guess...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast