People who have gained something from the murders

Miss Muffet

Reaction score
I personally see ONE PERSON who has gained the most from these murders.

Does anyone think LE has even considered that angle?

I see many, actually..........bad business deals and grudges also...........then there is always family???? Who was last to see them alive? Who left door open and alarm off?
Insider? Who gave the killers house plan and where to find safe? Who wanted it all caught on tape and knew the tapes would be rolling? Allot of UNANSWERED questions!

I see many, actually..........bad business deals and grudges also...........then there is always family???? Who was last to see them alive? Who left door open and alarm off?
Insider? Who gave the killers house plan and where to find safe? Who wanted it all caught on tape and knew the tapes would be rolling? Allot of UNANSWERED questions!

Another question that bothers me. Why did BB's oldest son M come to Pensacola immediately after the murders (from Tampa),then leave hours later before any news conferences, and did not attend the funeral because he said "he didn't feel safe in Pensacola"?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1018810.ece?comments=legacy

This process can be misleading. It is not always the one who gained the most who is responsible. Today, a person can get killed for just a few dollars.

I also see many, many people who have gained from this.....and I am sure that there are some who appear to be grieving but may have gained in ways that we can not yet understand.

"Her husband, Blue, sat on her right and chewed at the fingernail on his left index finger. They did not speak after the hearing."

What a strange observation . . .

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090814...e-not-guilty-pleas&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Seems mighty strange to me,wonder what is making Blue so nervous!!! Gee you think seeing the guys who horrible murdered your parents in their own home
would make Ashley at least tear up!!!!I would be hysterical crying asking why.....But hey thats just me:eek:

Ya know with all the business relationships that BB had ..Ok I can understand someone having it in for him..but his wife with the kids in the house????? That doesn't make sense.

I wonder what the procedure is for the adopted children in a case like this? Do they "automatically" go into the care of their older sister? Regardless of Melanie's "wishes", what are the laws regarding parental rights and ability to care for the children, anyone know?

I wonder what the procedure is for the adopted children in a case like this? Do they "automatically" go into the care of their older sister? Regardless of Melanie's "wishes", what are the laws regarding parental rights and ability to care for the children, anyone know?

If you look under Melanie's name on the Escambia Clerk site, she has obtained guardianship for all 9 children and it looks like she filed these cases.

Here's one case:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=7486472

Seems mighty strange to me,wonder what is making Blue so nervous!!! Gee you think seeing the guys who horrible murdered your parents in their own home
would make Ashley at least tear up!!!!I would be hysterical crying asking why.....But hey thats just me:eek:

I chew my fingernails; doesn't mean I'm nervous, it's just a bad habit.

I didn't read in the article that Ashley was NOT teary? It just said they didn't speak to reporters after the hearing, which of course is not the same thing as they weren't upset.

I chew my fingernails; doesn't mean I'm nervous, it's just a bad habit.

I didn't read in the article that Ashley was NOT teary? It just said they didn't speak to reporters after the hearing, which of course is not the same thing as they weren't upset.

I watched a clip and saw pictures she looked like it was just another day............:waitasec:

I watched a clip and saw pictures she looked like it was just another day............:waitasec:

Actually, she reminds me of how the Goldman family was during OJ's trial. I personally think she will be taking a very active part, whether it's during the criminal trial or a possible civil suit. JMO

Civil suit? Against who? No one here has any money.....except maybe PWL, but I imagine her house of cards is going to collapse and she will be penniless very soon.

From the looks of AM's MySpace page, it seems that both she and her husband are in for a pretty radical lifestyle change. It's kind of surprising how fast the guardianship issue was rubberstamped, considering the enormous task of caring for so many children. Especially while operating numerous businesses that require attention. Or will the inheritance allow them to "retire"? Just thinking out loud I guess...

From the looks of AM's MySpace page, it seems that both she and her husband are in for a pretty radical lifestyle change. It's kind of surprising how fast the guardianship issue was rubberstamped, considering the enormous task of caring for so many children. Especially while operating numerous businesses that require attention. Or will the inheritance allow them to "retire"? Just thinking out loud I guess...

From what I have learned about the "business" in general - and Bud Billing's in particular - If a huge inheritance enables Ashley to retire, she certainly will gain the most. . . . possibly even her life.

From what I have learned about the "business" in general - and Bud Billing's in particular - If a huge inheritance enables Ashley to retire, she certainly will gain the most. . . . possibly even her life.

She could be in danger? Just confused a little at the way that reads.

She could be in danger? Just confused a little at the way that reads.

As I see it, if Tice isn't the ultimate villain, then whatever Bud Billings had that someone else wanted is still up for grabs.

As I see it, if Tice isn't the ultimate villain, then whatever Bud Billings had that someone else wanted is still up for grabs.

Maybe, unless they want complience. I have a feeling that AM is not as fiesty as BB was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back