748 users online (129 members and 619 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Reya Lunetta, 1, Los Angeles, 28 June 2002

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lunetta_reya.html

Reya's father has made a documentary hoping to help find his daughter. It's heartbreaking.

YouTube - Reya

Camilla's myspace

http://www.myspace.com/kvarker
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 10:49 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I don't know anything about myspace, but is there a way for LE to tell where she is when she logs in?

Hoppy
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog View Post
    I don't know anything about myspace, but is there a way for LE to tell where she is when she logs in?

Hoppy
    There is. LE can obtain the IP addresses from Myspace, and they can then get the subscriber records from the Internet Service Provider that controls the IP address.

Reya Lunetta (12 months) - Los Angeles CA, 2002

2002 / 2003 / AP 2009

Reya Lunetta

Family Abduction

Missing From: Los Angeles, California

Missing Since: June 28, 2002

Age: 12 months -- Height: 2'6" -- Weight: 30 lbs -- Hair Color: Lt. Brown -- Eye Color: Blue/Gray

Reya may use the first name Hira. She has a brown birthmark on the sole of her foot and a red birthmark on the back of her head.

Reya was last seen in Los Angeles, California on June 28, 2002. She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Camilla Lunetta. A felony warrant was issued for the abductor on August 1, 2002, and an FBI warrant was issued for her on February 26, 2003.

Camilla and Reya traveled to Camilla's native Norway after the abduction. In August 2003, they moved to Perth, Australia but fled there in February 2004. They may be in Australia's eastern states, but may have also left that country.

NCMEC

Charley Project

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/n...-1226614845185

"A FUGITIVE mum who has been on the run in Australia for more than a decade is understood to be living in Sydney's eastern suburbs."

"Both resided in the Perth suburb of Fremantle until February 2004 when they travelled to the eastern states."

"A friend of Ms Ellefsen Lunetta, who does not want to be identified, has told news.com.au that Ms Ellefsen Lunetta and her 11-year-old daughter have been living in Sydney for years."

"This comes after news.com.au last month revealed Reya's desperate dad, Brozzi Lunetta, had made a movie to help him find his missing daughter.

Mr Lunetta said he wrote and produced fictional film, Reya, after losing faith in the Australian authorities' ability to locate her."

"Since arriving in Australia, Ms Ellefsen Lunetta has used alias names including Zelma Singer, Camilla Ellerson and Camilla Sullivan, while Reya had been called Hira, which means diamond in Hindi."

"The AFP has refused to confirm whether its investigation is suspended but urged anyone with information about the pair's location to contact their local police"

"The FBI confirmed its investigation was ongoing."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/n...-1226614845185

Reya Lunetta
    * also known as Hira Singer
    * blue eyes
    * a brown birthmark on sole of her foot
    * a red birthmark on rear of head
    * DOB 19/06/2001

Camilla Ellefsen Lunetta
    * also known as Zelma Singer
    * 173cm tall
    * blue/grey eyes
    * wavy dark hair
    * speaks perfect English with a slight northern European accent
    * brown birthmark on left forearm
    * tattoo of own profile on her left shoulder blade 7cm x 7cm
    * a chip in her front tooth
    * DOB 02/12/1973

Source: WA Police

"People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Excellent!

Wow!

I'm so happy to see this!

I first got to know about this story many years ago, good to know it's been solved.

Father Brozzi Lunetta reunited with abducted daughter Reya after 10 years

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/par...#ixzz2RXmgd9ZR
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

I hope this dedicated father has a good joyful reunion. It is going to be tough. Especially if the mom told her wrong info about her father. I pray for him to be patient.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

But in a bizarre twist, American father Brozzi Lunetta has gone into hiding with the ex-wife who stole her from him.

------------------------

"Obviously, with good reason, Camilla's very scared of the authorities, she doesn't want to go to prison and she doesn't want to be separated from her daughter for years," Mr Lunetta said.

"I've offered her that if we can get them to Norway she will have primary custody.

"I don't want my daughter to see her mum taken away in handcuffs. That's what I'm trying to avoid."

---------------------

He said his daughter was doing well
    considering her confusing ordeal.

"She's OK. By bed time last night she was cool," he said.

"For Reya it's overwhelming. She's not scared of me so I can tell there's been no vilification.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/par...#ixzz2RYG6tyXQ

I can't even come up with words on this one.

Read about this yesterday.

They are trying to do everything to not have the mother extradited to the US. She's been on FBI's wanted list, with good reason. The father says he wants to sign whatever he can to make them all go to Norway.

She has a real good lawyer and I'm sure it will be handled in the best way and that they will get out of this.