ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
55 minutes till presser.

I can't break away from this thread. Last night I took a bottle of wine out to the deck to read a book and get away from bad news....I ended up back here on my bberry.....

gypsy, I hope you don't mind me bringing your post over. It's very interesting if that's what the red flags mean in this case. I get the impression the BF has been misleading everyone...I mean he even blamed his dad!

Today, 10:44 AM
gypsyblue[/SIZ"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

this is not what Haleigh would have wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
Someone remind me of what the color of evidence flags mean. CSI techs have put red ones out.
gypsyblue
Suspect Misdirection of the Investigation. The crime scene often will contain these red flags in the form of crime scene inconsistencies. Red flags are normally used when staging is invoved in a crime......trying to lead a murder or crime in another direction.

O/T - I took the whole day off yesterday - I went shopping with a friend, bought my hubby a bday present and some gifts for a baby shower. Went to lunch, enjoyed the sunshine. On my way home, I actually called 911 on a woman, riding in the passenger side of the car in front of me, who appeared to be beating on a child in the back seat. Not just smacking them to make them behave, but arm in the air wailing on the child. I was so pizzzzzzzed! I'm really hoping the CHP caught up with them.

Then I got back here to read about all the discoveries of the day, and my heart just broke. This poor baby. And his poor daddy. How the heck do you end up married to 2 different women that kill kids? I know - mom has not been arrested yet, but in my opinion it is just a matter of time. The pictures of the family behind the Boise Police Chief just make me cry. I feel so bad for them.

And Robert..... I so hope you come home today. We are all waiting for you and doing everything we can to find you. And we are sending the Angels out to stay with you until you do come home.

Salem

O/T - I took the whole day off yesterday - I went shopping with a friend, bought my hubby a bday present and some gifts for a baby shower. Went to lunch, enjoyed the sunshine. On my way home, I actually called 911 on a woman, riding in the passenger side of the car in front of me, who appeared to be beating on a child in the back seat. Not just smacking them to make them behave, but arm in the air wailing on the child. I was so pizzzzzzzed! I'm really hoping the CHP caught up with them.

Then I got back here to read about all the discoveries of the day, and my heart just broke. This poor baby. And his poor daddy. How the heck do you end up married to 2 different women that kill kids? I know - mom has not been arrested yet, but in my opinion it is just a matter of time. The pictures of the family behind the Boise Police Chief just make me cry. I feel so bad for them.

And Robert..... I so hope you come home today. We are all waiting for you and doing everything we can to find you. And we are sending the Angels out to stay with you until you do come home.

Salem

Good for you for calling the police, Salem. The world needs more people like you.

:clap:

Does anyone know who is streaming the presser live?

I'm trying to watch most of the links is SusieQ's 1st post. I have not seen anything yet about a live presser though. As soon as I see something, I'll post a note.

O/T - Thanks about calling the police. I was yelling at the lady from my car, but of course she couldn't hear me. I was also shaking my phone at her, but she was so busy hitting the child she didn't even look out the back window :eek::furious:

Salem

My ancient computer doesn't do live stream.
Will it air on HLN or Cnn, Fox? Any of them do you know? :waitasec:
TIA

I'm not sure. I haven't seen anything mentioned. And it's a Saturday so who knows if anyone, even the local stations will do a live stream.

My ancient computer doesn't do live stream.
Will it air on HLN or Cnn, Fox? Any of them do you know? :waitasec:
TIA

Yesterday HLN had the live presser for Robert, they will prob. have it there again today..:)

I thought about Robert all night and I have a nagging suspicion about the boyfriend. The mother was charged for the injury to the son they had together in 2008, and I thought she got off rather easy. Although she seems to have lost custody of the child. I wonder if the boyfriend actually caused the injury to the child and the mother took the fall for him. The courts maybe realized this women was covering for him, but she pleaded guilty. For some reason he is not allowed around Robert's sister and their is another child in question in a sealed file from 2005. Sorry I am thinking out loud. Why in God's name did they allow this man near Robert? and why was their unsupervised overnight visits with this so called Mom? Who was the last person to see Robert other than his Momster and her Boyfriend?

HLN has had a couple of short mentions of the case this morning. They mentioned the landfill search and the search in the back yard.

Goodmorning everybody!!!!!!! And happy birthday Angel!!!!!!

I just finished catching up on thread number one... I had to decompress from this case last night and watched a movie with my son... who is 11... and I can remember the 8s very well and with fondness. I am so very sad for what Robert had to go thru. I think we all know that he met some sort of horrible end... I am bringing over a snip from one of the links that Angel posted in the last thread... because it is VERY EYE OPENING ON THE RELATIONSHIP OF THIS POOR CHILD WITH HIS MOTHER. Also another thing to think about.... the father only got custody of Robert in 2008!!!! Which means that he has been with Daddy only for a year. That means he most likely was with this vile woman for at least six years of his life and enduring God knows what if WHAT if we are to believe this brief glimpse that Grandpa gives us below:

Daniel Ehrlick Sr., a former Marine who served in Vietnam, said he thought he saw Robert on the day he was reported missing when he stopped by Ehrlick Jr.'s apartment to drop off money to help pay bills.

"(Ehrlick Jr.) told me that Robert was down in the back. When I came to the door, I don't know if it was then that I spotted it, or I spotted it before, but I spotted another boy that looked just like Robert with a white T-shirt on," Ehrlick Sr. said.

Ehrlick Sr. and his youngest son, David, told a story of a boy that was constantly in trouble with his mother for the pettiest of infractions. David Ehrlick said that Robert was not allowed to go outside and play during a recent birthday party.

"It was scary around her with her children. Robert would get in trouble for everything. It didn't matter if it was asking a question, he'd get grounded. He'd have to sit on his hands," said David Ehrlick. "He's just a little boy."

Said Ehrlick Sr.: "That's why I was afraid to even say, 'Robert, let's go fishing.'"

check out the underlined part!!!! This whole thing of him going outside at 9:30 and wanting to go to a pary is UTTER RUBBISH! This kid was constantly being berated and grounded and punished... not even allowed outside! There is no way he left that apartment that night and could have well met his end hours earlier than when these two monsters reported him missing! I want to know who last saw Robert other than his mother and the boyfriend and WHEN.

this case, over the last few days, is reminding me of Daisja Weaver! (rest in peace Daisja)

This link should take you directly to the live feed page for CBS 2 - nothing on yet.

Salem

I am seeing nothing on the presser! (just like sandra's case they seem to slap them up there seconds before) I forget which one had the best coverage.... was it fox??? Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie