537 users online (57 members and 480 guests)  

Websleuths News

Question on getting logged out

Hope i posted this question in the right section. Is there a way to adjust the amount of time before you are automatically looged out of the site? Sometimes i post a long rambling message,only to realize i was logged out. Sometimes it only seems like 5 minutes
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

Quote Originally Posted by morf13 View Post
    Hope i posted this question in the right section. Is there a way to adjust the amount of time before you are automatically looged out of the site? Sometimes i post a long rambling message,only to realize i was logged out. Sometimes it only seems like 5 minutes
    I never had this problem (I clicked stay logged in like Adnoid said), until I got a new laptop a few months ago. Then, I was always having to login even if it was just a few minutes. I'd be logged in click the new posts button, click on a link and then be logged out.

I got in the habit of copying my post before I hit the button to post it. Then, when I got that message about being timed out, I could just quickly paste my post again.

I don't have this problem anymore ever since I upgraded my Firefox - now, I don't have to ever log-in

Born and raised in Portland, Oregon. Currently living in Des Moines, Iowa
    So where's the box to stay logged in. Just spent 10 minutes looking with no luck.
    Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever
    achieve greatly.
    --Robert Kennedy-Former US Attorney General