Inflatable bed kept in the trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieSis

Reaction score
I got shivers down my spine when I read this. Could she have used this IN the trunk for Caylee?

page "6610" http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20223624.pdf

I don't see anything else about it, what type it was, etc.

/I did a keyword search and scanned titles of threads for 3 pages but didn't see anything. If I missed it, I apologize to the mods and if you'll just close this one and point me in the right direction.

I got shivers down my spine when I read this. Could she have used this IN the trunk for Caylee?

/I did a keyword search and scanned titles of threads for 3 pages but didn't see anything. If I missed it, I apologize to the mods and if you'll just close this one and point me in the right direction.

I believe it has been discussed on WS in different threads (don't know if it ever had a thread of it own) but I, at least, don't know for sure IF the bed was used, Where it was used and When it was used by Caylee.

I'd like to add that I have not read of any sheets, pillow or comforter that went along with this inflatable bed. I say this because we have a twin inflatable and stored away in the bag with it I have the air pump to inflate it, the sheets and a comforter that way if we need it when we go away on vacation or even at home it's all together. Perhaps it's an Aerobed or other inflatable bed that has it's own built in air pump.

From what I recall, Casey told her parents the inflatable bed was purchased for Caylee to sleep on when she slept over at Zanny's YET as of the date of the report CA states in writing the inflatible bed was at the A home for at least the past 2 months. Which tells me Casey did not have the inflatable bed when she and Caylee left the A home on June 16.

Perhaps someone else can shed more light on the matter of the inflatable bed

I believe it has been discussed on WS in different threads (don't know if it ever had a thread of it own) but I, at least, don't know for sure IF the bed was used, Where it was used and When it was used by Caylee.

I'd like to add that I have not read of any sheets, pillow or comforter that went along with this inflatable bed. I say this because we have a twin inflatable and stored away in the bag with it I have the air to inflate it, the sheets and a comforter that way if we need it when we go away on vacation or even at home it's all together. Perhaps it's an Aerobed or other inflatable bed that has it's own built in air pump.

From what I recall, Casey told her parents the inflatable bed was purchased for Caylee to sleep on when she slept over at Zanny's YET as of the date of the report CA states in writing the inflatible bed was at the A home for at least the past 2 months. Which tells me Casey did not have the inflatable bed when she and Caylee left the A home on June 16.

Perhaps someone else can shed more light on the matter of the inflatble bed

I keep an inflatable bed in my trunk.

If KC was going to put Caylee in her car trunk I don't think she would have bothered to buy an inflatable bed.

Caylee would only have been alive for minutes after her air was shut off from the tape over her nose and mouth.

My impression from what Cindy said is that KC had had the inflatable mattress for awhile. She may have thought it would be more fun in bed with RM without Caylee. If the mattress wasn't for RM's house, it was probably for a visit to another boyfriend. Maybe Caylee wouldn't use it. I am under the impression that Caylee insisted on sleeping with KC.

Maybe KC had PREVIOUSLY had the mattress in her trunk, but took the mattress OUT to make room for UMMMM...."LAUNDRY".

I am pretty sure KC never used the trunk for a babysitter. Caylee wouldn't have survived the experience in Florida.

Instead of searching entire threads,search posts. I don't think it had it's own thread,but it has been discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77931&highlight=find+house+digging+filming

This may be one of the threads that the inflatable bed is talked about, and an FYI it's a long thread but a good one in.

I just peeked and I'm going back to read the entire thing. TY ! I don't think KC's car was big enough to use the mattress in.More likely she used it for Caylee during sleepovers with her boyfriends or possibly in deserted houses.
I sure hope LE was able to figure out all the nights Caylee was not at the A home ,prior to the 31 days.They may have a pattern where Caylee wasn't at home,but friends say she wasn't with KC,either.That would lend credence to the theory that KC was stashing Caylee somewhere .
The week from June 5th through 15th is the most troubling.I know a BF said Caylee started the night out there,then was gone when he woke up.

Maybe KC had PREVIOUSLY had the mattress in her trunk like Cindy said, but took the mattress OUT to make room for the LAUNDRY BAG.

I can only add this.
A few years ago our daughter (who is KC's age) asked for an inflatable bed for Christmas. We thought it was odd as she had her own apartment. I know this as we furnished it for her, moved her and bailed her out for non-paid rent a few times. She explained it was for guests. Later she fessed up to us. Apparently all of her girlfriends had one and they were living like gypsies in one of their homes (or parent's places). It seems they stayed wherever they gathered. As the welcomes wore thin, they would simply pack up camp and land someplace new. We found it odd especially since it cost us rent on a place she wasn't staying in.(I'm shaking my head still!)
Most of these girls have become mother's in the past few years also!
We will never know what was really going on back then (my mom brain doesn't enjoy that place) but it DID seem odd at the time.
A bed in the trunk doesn't seem odd to me, it's where that bed is being set up that rings all of the alarms.

Maybe that airbed was used in the vacant apartment at Sawgrass, maybe they should test it for fibers from the Apt. (210 was it?).

I just peeked and I'm going back to read the entire thing. TY ! I don't think KC's car was big enough to use the mattress in.More likely she used it for Caylee during sleepovers with her boyfriends or possibly in deserted houses.
I sure hope LE was able to figure out all the nights Caylee was not at the A home ,prior to the 31 days.They may have a pattern where Caylee wasn't at home,but friends say she wasn't with KC,either.That would lend credence to the theory that KC was stashing Caylee somewhere .
The week from June 5th through 15th is the most troubling.I know a BF said Caylee started the night out there,then was gone when he woke up.

For anyone who hasn't read or those who wish to re-visit, here are some Threads worth visiting IMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75729"]Accountability of Caylee - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
(events prior to June 16)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84309"]KC's whereabouts June 17 - June 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70811"]Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76615"]Timeline of Events for May 14th - 31st - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Instead of searching entire threads,search posts. I don't think it had it's own thread,but it has been discussed.

Holy cow!
Thank you for this information. I can finally search and find stuff! You just made my whole day. A thank you button wasn't enough.
I'm off to read :)

I am looking at this document and on line 7 where the items are listed there is something called "bedtime ........ what is that second word? It is above Bedsheet, Spiderman.

I am looking at this document and on line 7 where the items are listed there is something called "bedtime ........ what is that second word? It is above Bedsheet, Spiderman.

Bedsheet, Spiderman toothbrush

Guess Cindy didn't give LE all of Caylee's toothbrushes afterall.
ETA these were things JB took from the house in Sept for DNA,then turned over to LE in Dec.

Bedsheet, Spiderman toothbrush

Guess Cindy didn't give LE all of Caylee's toothbrushes afterall.
ETA these were things JB took from the house in Sept for DNA,then turned over to LE in Dec.

Let me try this again. The word I am asking about is "Above" Bedsheet and Spiderman.

*Bedtime...... something*, it looks like dropseys?

Let me try this again. The word I am asking about is "Above" Bedsheet and Spiderman.

*Bedtime...... something*, it looks like dropseys?

All I can make out is Bedtime ________ Book the middle word is smudged . I think I can make out a letter or 2.

edited my posting after enlarging the document

Could the second word be prayers...a Bedtime prayers Book?

All I can make out is Bedtime ________ Book the middle word is smudged . I think I can make out a letter or 2.

edited my posting after enlarging the document

Could the second word be prayers...a Bedtime prayers Book?

That might be it, makes sense. Thanks

Maybe that airbed was used in the vacant apartment at Sawgrass, maybe they should test it for fibers from the Apt. (210 was it?).

Cindy indicates it had not been in the trunk for the past couple of months. That would be the month she was with Tony who would not allow Caylee overnight at his apartment, and well, the second month Caylee was dead.

I think the bed was so that Casey could spend the night anywhere. No issue with there is no where to put your kid. Fortunately it sounds like Ricardo was the only sharing a bed with a toddler that was not his, with a woman he was not in a serious relationship with.

Ironically I was in the documents thread today and noticed that an inflatable bed contained in a plastic container had been collected from the A's garage. It had a tufted top.

The documents I was looking at were released 2/18/09 and can be found in Post #104 on the Documents thread. I found what I had been looking for on page No. 3408 of the discovery docs. The bed is listed within that bunch of docs. around that page number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling