808 users online (114 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - Ocean City, Male Body Floating in Bay, Aug'09 - Josias Sterling

Body found floating in bay off Ocean City

By Peter Mucha
    Inquirer Staff Writer

A man's body was recovered this morning from the water near Ocean City's Ninth Street Bridge.

The discovery happened about a week and a half after a young Philadelphia man went missing while swimming near the Longport Bridge to the north.

A boater called police shortly after 6:30 a.m. this morning to report seeing the body floating in Rainbow Channel.

The body was retrieved with the help of the New Jersey State Marine Police Unit, according to Ocean City police.
    The man's identity might not be established and released until a medical examination is completed tomorrow.

More at link:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...cmpid=15585797
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-18-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post
    Body found floating in bay off Ocean City

By Peter Mucha
    Inquirer Staff Writer

A man's body was recovered this morning from the water near Ocean City's Ninth Street Bridge.

The discovery happened about a week and a half after a young Philadelphia man went missing while swimming near the Longport Bridge to the north.

A boater called police shortly after 6:30 a.m. this morning to report seeing the body floating in Rainbow Channel.

The body was retrieved with the help of the New Jersey State Marine Police Unit, according to Ocean City police.
    The man's identity might not be established and released until a medical examination is completed tomorrow.

More at link:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...cmpid=15585797
    Oh my! Im surprised my family members didnt tell me about that!!! They live right near 9th street in OC and I used to live there too! I cant believe that because nothing interesting ever happens in Ocean City other than the Summer Fun and Night in Venice. I wonder who that was did anyone find out?
    All Posts are My OPINION only, Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day!

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

Body pulled from NJ surf identified

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/2...urf+identified