1279 users online (267 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dirty Old Man Ryan O'Neal

I am so angry at this man - can he not shut up and be even halfway respectful towards the deceased Farrah Fawcett?

Evidently he has given an interview to Vanity Fair and disclosed the INTERESTING news that the reason he broke up with Farrah the first time is because of her menopause so he looked around for others.

He says at the funeral he thought he was picking up a cute blonde and it turned out to be his DAUGHTER, TATUM.

He says Farrah was self'righteous and it annoyed him that "she took so long to get ready" and they were always late.

(she just DIED and he's talking about her bad qualities)

He admits he was a bad parent but talks about how he "hates" his kids. I hope friends intervene and Redmond does not live with him.

This man is totally "drug addled" IMO; and I wouldn't care, but his outrageous exploitation of Farrah is shameful.

I'll try to see if I can find the article I read this afternoon and post it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_249668.html
    Last edited by Marthatex; 08-03-2009 at 10:43 PM.

on TV

Hi Martha!

Thanks for the heads-up on the Vanity Fair article...this I've gotta see!

As you probably know by now, Griffin was on LKL tonight. I slept thru most of it but caught a bit at the end. I'll sure be watching on the re-run.

This might be the article you read earlier today. Its at HuffingtonPost:

Ryan O'Neal: I Hit On My Daughter Tatum At Farrah's Funeral

It talks about an upcoming article in the September Vanity Fair. It says that the whole article is not online, but the issue is on newsstands Wednesday in New York and LA, and a few more remarkable excerpts are here on Vanity Fair's website.

Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Hi Martha!

Thanks for the heads-up on the Vanity Fair article...this I've gotta see!

As you probably know by now, Griffin was on LKL tonight. I slept thru most of it but caught a bit at the end. I'll sure be watching on the re-run.
    No, I didn't see it. I felt sorry for him that he couldn't get into the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    No, I didn't see it. I felt sorry for him that he couldn't get into the funeral.
    He spoke about that and more.

...Griffin O'Neal Says Ryan O'Neal Used Farrah Fawcett in Death

Transcript

Scroll down to Griffin O'Neal is here and he's not holding back on a volatile relationship with his father, Ryan O'Neal, and what happened with Farrah Fawcett. Those accusations are next.

I'm glad that Redmond at least has one family member in his corner.

I always knew Farrah was a smart cookie, no wonder she never married this guy.

I heard about this last night too. Even if it happened (and with it being Ryan Oneal, I'm sure it did) why tell it? Why disrespect FF like this? For the life of me I can't understand what someone like FF saw in this man. I believe everything Griffin has to say about him. What's even more nauseating is that he's getting paid to do this interview. He should crawl back under the rock he came from.

I agree, lizzybeth. When I first heard the story reported I thought for sure it was someone else telling on Ryan for this supposed hitting on of Tatum. Then I read it was actually RYAN himself telling the story! Yuck. As you said, so disrespectful to Farrah.

The O'Neal family unfortunately is one of the most truly dysfunctional I've ever heard of.

WTF?! wow, you know, I don't even talk bad about my ENEMIES if they die. Some people just have NO decency and it's a damn shame!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

I've never been a fan of Ryan and never understood why Farrah was.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

IMO, Ryan was always 'full of himself', sorry but he's a loser..........
    he should of had a vasectomy, never deserved his children! IMO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

He can be disfunctional, I don't care; I do feel sorry for his children.

But to say he shouldn't have had them???? It was his fault, not theirs.

But clearly he wants attention and money from the media - so he's going to keep broadcasting "tidbits" about Farrah and his marriage.

Sick!!! I'm quite sure he's "drug-daffy"; and if the media had any grace at all they wouldn't print this stuff or ask him on a show IMO. They'll do anything for NEWS these days.

Ryan ONeal is looking for his very own "Pay Attention to MMMEEEEEEEEE" thread, lol.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    I saw the LKL interview last night with Griffin. I have to give him HUGE kudos for speaking honestly and coming forward.

I can say I wasn't shocked by what he said but was surprised that this has not come out before.

What a PIG Ryan is! I hope Redmond gets his life together and stays away from Ryan. I couldn't believe that Ryan gave Griffin coke when he was 11. I have never heard that but my DD came in while it was on and she already knew that Griffin was given coke at 11 by Ryan - so I must have missed that somewhere down the line.

Anyone who missed that interview - it is well worth finding it online and watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    I can say I wasn't shocked by what he said but was surprised that this has not come out before.
    My guess is it didn't come out because of Griffin's respect for Farrah.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast