Poll: Did Casey Really Keep Caylee in the Trunk Before Caylee Died?

Did KC Really Keep Caylee in the Trunk at Anytime Before Caylee Died?

• Yes

Votes: 490 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 258 28.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 152 16.9%

• Total voters

shgrbkr

Reaction score
I'm asking this question simply because the more I think about it the less I'm inclined to believe that even KC kept Caylee in the trunk of the car at any time before she was killed. I'm thinking it's Florida, extremely hot, even at night it can be stifling, especially inland, and I doubt that Caylee would have survived for hours, drugged or not, in the trunk of a car while KC partied. At Florida temperatures, any person would be dead after just a few minutes with very little air circulation. I don't know, it just doesn't seem plausible that Caylee would survive even one night in the trunk of a car. I DO wonder, though, what KC was doing with Caylee on the nights when it seemed that neither she nor her mother had Caylee.
So, please vote your answer and make your case. I'm curious as to whether or not others have re-thought this scenario.

PattyG adding: Please stay on topic of the thread! :)

I do not believe she did as all of Casey's/Caylee time has been accounted for by ping records. JMO

No. I don't believe she ever left her in the trunk to sleep or whatever. I don't think Caylee was left in the trunk after she was murdered either. I think she moved her in the trunk, but not that she was ever kept there for any length of time.

Even if Casey left the car running with the A/C on, and the backseat down with the bed inflated, I don't think she'd have enough gas in the tank to keep the car running all night, being that the gas gauge was undependable and she was always running out of gas, so I doubt she'd be that irressponsible,.....what if the car ran out of gas and then there was no A/C for Caylee while she was sleeping, she could DIE from that kind of heat, KWIM, so I doubt it! But, maybe on the days she had plenty of gas in the car to make it through the night, she might, IDK? Sure hope the FBI lab is checking that inflatable bed for evidence though.

There was no reason to leave Caylee in the car trunk. RM welcomed both KC and Caylee into his bed 3 to 4 nights a week since February until June 9/10. KC had a pretend job so Cindy would watch Caylee nights she wanted to go out with the girls. According to KC's friends KC brought Caylee along to get-togethers sometimes. We've got pictures of Caylee at one at Amy's old house. We've got pictures of Caylee at Ricardos. Cindy says KC "worked" lots of nights and she watched Caylee.

The first week or so of KC and Tony's relationship, KC was bringing Caylee along during the days. Caylee went with Tony and KC when they went to the mall to pass out fliers. Caylee went with KC to take Tony to get his car picked up. Caylee went to subway with KC & Tony. Caylee watched cartoons with Cameron and played with Tony's drumsticks. Caylee went to the pool with KC and Tony and KC cooked for all of them. There are pictures of Caylee at Tony's.

I don't think Caylee would go to sleep in a car alone. She wouldn't even sleep alone in the Anthony house. It doesn't look like she would go to bed by herself at Ricardo's house either. I am sure KC would have preferred for Caylee to have slept on the sofa or air mattress instead of in bed with her and Ric.

IMO,Caylee would had to have been drugged not to insist on being in bed with KC. Caylee's hair showed no history of that.

I think KC was facing some challenges in June 2008. She had a new guy who didn't want Caylee staying overnight because his lifestyle wasn't child-fit. Cindy had just caught KC lying about the "No Clothes" party and was suspicious and watchful. Phone records show the Anthony house calling KC more than once at 3 a.m. in the morning when Cindy had Caylee and KC coming immediately home. Maybe Caylee was waking up, finding KC gone and throwing fits? There is LOTS of testimony from KC's friends that Cindy wanted KC to stay home more with Caylee.

The neighbors say there were fights. Lee says Cindy told him about a fight.

KC says she is a "spiteful *****". KC says somebody should have called LE and done something about her a long time ago.

I don't think KC locked Caylee in her car,ever. I think KC killed Caylee to keep Cindy from having her and to get away.

Caylee would not have survived with duct tape over her mouth for more than a few minutes. Duct taping over Caylee's mouth after death is not logical or reasonable. No other parent has ever done it. Talk to any homicide cop. Tape over the mouth and nose on a dead body means murder. Not necessarily cause of death, cause the perp could also strangle, stab or shoot as well as tape, but definitely deliberate murder.

I think KC got the murder over with as fast as possible and ran for Tony's.

There was no reason to leave Caylee in the car trunk. RM welcomed both KC and Caylee into his bed 3 to 4 nights a week since February until June 9/10. KC had a pretend job so Cindy would watch Caylee nights she wanted to go out with the girls. According to KC's friends KC brought Caylee along to get-togethers sometimes. We've got pictures of Caylee at one at Amy's old house. We've got pictures of Caylee at Ricardos. Cindy says KC "worked" lots of nights and she watched Caylee.

The first week or so of KC and Tony's relationship, KC was bringing Caylee along during the days. Caylee went with Tony and KC when they went to the mall to pass out fliers. Caylee went with KC to take Tony to get his car picked up. Caylee went to subway with KC & Tony. Caylee watched cartoons with Cameron and played with Tony's drumsticks. Caylee went to the pool with KC and Tony and KC cooked for all of them. There are pictures of Caylee at Tony's.

I don't think Caylee would go to sleep in a car alone. She wouldn't even sleep alone in the Anthony house. It doesn't look like she would go to bed by herself at Ricardo's house either. I am sure KC would have preferred for Caylee to have slept on the sofa or air mattress instead of in bed with her and Ric.

IMO,Caylee would had to have been drugged not to insist on being in bed with KC. Caylee's hair showed no history of that.

I think KC was facing some challenges in June 2008. She had a new guy who didn't want Caylee staying overnight because his lifestyle wasn't child-fit. Cindy had just caught KC lying about the "No Clothes" party and was suspicious and watchful. Phone records show the Anthony house calling KC more than once at 3 a.m. in the morning when Cindy had Caylee and KC coming immediately home. Maybe Caylee was waking up, finding KC gone and throwing fits? There is LOTS of testimony from KC's friends that Cindy wanted KC to stay home more with Caylee.

The neighbors say there were fights. Lee says Cindy told him about a fight.

KC says she is a "spiteful *****". KC says somebody should have called LE and done something about her a long time ago.

I don't think KC locked Caylee in her car. I think KC killed Caylee to get even and get away.

Caylee would not have survived with duct tape over her mouth for more than a few minutes. Duct taping over Caylee's mouth after death is not logical or reasonable. No other parent has ever done it.

I think KC got the murder over with as fast as possible and ran for Tony's.
Hi Jolynna,
I doubt she kept her in the trunk,also,but voted unsure because I haven't reconciled the week before the 15th of June.I could be wrong,as other posters always remember far more than I usually do,but I thought Caylee only stayed one night at Ricardo's and not the complete night ,at that.
I'm wondering where KC and Caylee stayed that week.
Please correct me if I have missed something.

I don't think Caylee was ever in the trunk before she died and I doubt there's any way she could have survived in the trunk for any length of time.

The only time I think she was ever left in the trunk was after she was killed for 2.6 days.

I voted unsure..

Why the need for the inflatable bed. CA claims she used it when she went to Zanny's house, yet KC has said Zanny had everything for Caylee..so wouldn't that be a bed included..

I am still on the fence with this...

I am thinking that is what started the fight on Father's day........little Caylee told CA lots on their trip to GGpa. One secret was the car trunk, IMO.
It was hot in June, but what about the winter months?
IMO, it was a place to hide CAYLEE while KC did her thing...........
KC doped CAYLEE up with something in the velveeta cheese........IMO

Hi Jolynna,
I doubt she kept her in the trunk,also,but voted unsure because I haven't reconciled the week before the 15th of June.I could be wrong,as other posters always remember far more than I usually do,but I thought Caylee only stayed one night at Ricardo's and not the complete night ,at that.
I'm wondering where KC and Caylee stayed that week.

Please correct me if I have missed something.

BBM

Casey's last week with Caylee.
(The only nights KC is away from her parent's house, she is at Ricardo's with Caylee. KC's FIRST full night with Tony was June 16.)

JUNE 7 to morning of June 8 (Saturday & Saturday night)
12:24 am - cell towers near Windmill Loop and Lake Underhill Rd (Fusion) until . . .
2:26 am - cell towers near Robinson St (near RM apt) until . . .
3:40 am - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
5:04 am - cell towers near Anthony home until . . .
3:07 pm - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
8:45 pm - cell towers near RM's apt until midnight into the next day

Caylee and Casey stay at Ricardo's (LE interview with Ricardo pg 10 lines 6-18). Ricardo states that they left early morning on the 8th.

JUNE 8 (Sunday)

12:11 am - cell towers near RM's apt until . . .
1:29 pm - cell towers near Anthony home until midnight into the next day

KC sleeps in with Caylee at Ricardo's then goes home to her parents.

JUNE 9 (Monday)

07:08 AM to 07:14 AM
Adds Fusian Ultra Lounge web fliers for June 13 event, Friday Night's That's Dope, with live performance.

06-09-2008 10:04 PM to 10:04 PM
Casey adds 2 versions of Drama_Masks_by_So_Aesthetic jpegs to Photobucket account.

Casey, Caylee and Tony all together picking up AL's jeep from the mechanic. Went back to his apartment to drop off a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd.
Page 16 of AL's interview
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...gs_Page_16.htm

12:26 am - cell towers ping near Anthony home
3:54 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home
3:56 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home
3:59 pm - cell tower pings back to 3:54 location
4:08 pm - cell towers ping near Anthony home until . . .
5:07 pm - cell towers ping near RM's apt until midnight into the next day

June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.’s came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803].
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Ricardo reports this is his last sexual relationship with Casey. (RM interview, p. 27, lines 7-18)

JUNE 10 (Tuesday)

Ricardo and Amy see Caylee for the last time Tuesday morning.

6/10/08 Incoming calls for Amy H
(6:46PM) from Casey Anthony: So ric and i are not friends anymore
(6:57PM) from Casey Anthony: He finally decided to tell me that he loves me.. and unfortunatly im not there with him anymore. I waited for months for this to happen and now that it has i cant say that he is the only guy i have feelings for. Its like i have to choose. Hes throwing everything in my face. Ugh
(6:59PM) from Casey Anthony: He wants me to still date him knowing that im starting to like tony. I cant do that. Im not that person. I respect him too much to do that.
(8:54PM) from Casey Anthony: Im working all day tomorrow so im good for whatever we can go up to jville
(9:06PM) from Casey Anthony: Oye! Yeah. We will definitely talk later.

12:07 am - cell towers near RM's apt until . . .
11:52 am - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
1:16 pm - cell towers at 9728 Orlando Blvd (28.6414361 -81.3568417) 7.7 mi northwest of AL's apt
1:16 pm - cell towers near 399 Fern Pk Blvd (28.6558333 -81.3422222) 6.4 mi northeast of AL's apt
3:01 pm - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
4:29 pm - cell towers near Anthony home until midnight into the next day

After June 10, Amy does not see KC again until June 30.

JUNE 11 (Wednesday)

Ricardo & Amy go to Voyage. KC is supposed to meet up with them. Instead she texts Ricardo and says she has to work. She's actually in her parent's house from 8:25 pm. until past midnight. She'd been with Tony and Caylee earlier. They'd gone to Mall of Millenia and passed out fliers. Tony took KC and Caylee to the Cheesecake Factory.

12:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:40 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
9:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:38 pm - cell tower pings at 2900 36th St, Holden Heights, FL (28.5058361 -81.4184028) (2.6 miles from Mall of Millenia until . . .
6:04 pm - cell tower pings at 5402 San Antonio Ave, Holden Heights, FL (28.4873111 -81.40615) (2.1 miles from Mall of Millenia until . . .
7:10 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:22 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
8:25 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until midnight into the next day

JUNE 12 (Thursday)

12:05 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
1:31 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:13 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home past midnight into the next day

JUNE 13 (Friday)

KC is supposed to go to Jacksonville with Amy to pick up a car. She cancels due to George's mini-stroke.

KC 06/13 6:16 AM I’m on my way to the hospital with my dad. I’ll call you when I can.
AH Oh, my god. Take care, my prayers are with you.
KC 06/13 6:19 AM Thanks love.
AH I was just saying I’m renting a car. Be with your family.
KC 06/13 7:50 AM My dad almost had a stroke. We are still waiting for him to get checked out. I promise I will call you asap.
AH I love you and call me anyway. Hugs, I hope everything is ok.
KC 06/13 7:53 AM I love you too! I’m really sorry about this.
AH Like it was your fault. Things happen. I just want your dad to be ok.
KC 06/13 7:55 AM He will be. He just gave my mom and I a huge scare.
AH Good then all is well.
AH 10 keys made. Done.

PM TEXTS
KC 06/13 5:49 PM Awesome.
AH So I have most everything packed. Think I can move it over tom?
KC 06/13 7:56 PM Probably tomorrow afternoon. I’ll call you later. Sorry you’re not coming.
AH Me too, it’s just been a long day. And tom will be long too. I have a few things to do still before I can even go to Rics. Just getting it done.
KC 06/13 8:10 PM Yeah you have to do it. If you change your mind let me know.
AH Will do. Love you tons. And again I’m so glad your dad is ok.
KC 06/13 8:12 PM Love ya too! I’m glad he’s alright. He’s stubborn.

12:20 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:16 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
12:26 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:10 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park Dr and Lake Underhill Rd (near Fusion) until after midnight

Casey was at Fusion with Tony. Ping Records have Casey at home at 3:00 AM

JUNE 14 (Saturday)

KC got a call from the Anthony home just before 3 a.m. By 3:13 KC is in the Anthony house.

1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

JUNE 15 (Sunday & Father's Day)

12:26 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:15 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
7:13 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
7:36 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Caylee and Cindy go to visit Cindy's father in the nursing home. Caylee and Cindy have chili with Shirley. George goes to work before 2. KC gets home at around 7:30 p.m. and texts, calls & pings until 3 a.m. from her parent's house.

June 16 (Monday)

Casey is up by 7:30 a.m. checking her phone messages, calling Tony and instant messaging with witeplayboi. She downloads a picture of Fusian onto the Anthony computer. She pings from her parents house all day until just after 4 p.m.

I am thinking that is what started the fight on Father's day........little Caylee told CA lots on their trip to GGpa. One secret was the car trunk, IMO.
It was hot in June, but what about the winter months?
IMO, it was a place to hide CAYLEE while KC did her thing...........
KC doped CAYLEE up with something in the velveeta cheese........IMO

BBM

I'm not sure about velveeta cheese (LOL) but, Caylee's hair tested clean for any kind of drugs. Are you thinking she was doped with something that would not normally be screened?

BBM

Casey's last week with Caylee.
(The only nights KC is away from her parent's house, she is at Ricardo's with Caylee. KC's FIRST full night with Tony was June 16.)

JUNE 7 to morning of June 8 (Saturday & Saturday night)
12:24 am - cell towers near Windmill Loop and Lake Underhill Rd (Fusion) until . . .
2:26 am - cell towers near Robinson St (near RM apt) until . . .
3:40 am - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
5:04 am - cell towers near Anthony home until . . .
3:07 pm - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
8:45 pm - cell towers near RM's apt until midnight into the next day

Caylee and Casey stay at Ricardo's (LE interview with Ricardo pg 10 lines 6-18). Ricardo states that they left early morning on the 8th.

JUNE 8 (Sunday)

12:11 am - cell towers near RM's apt until . . .
1:29 pm - cell towers near Anthony home until midnight into the next day

KC sleeps in with Caylee at Ricardo's then goes home to her parents.

JUNE 9 (Monday)

07:08 AM to 07:14 AM
Adds Fusian Ultra Lounge web fliers for June 13 event, Friday Night's That's Dope, with live performance.

06-09-2008 10:04 PM to 10:04 PM
Casey adds 2 versions of Drama_Masks_by_So_Aesthetic jpegs to Photobucket account.

Casey, Caylee and Tony all together picking up AL's jeep from the mechanic. Went back to his apartment to drop off a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd.
Page 16 of AL's interview
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...gs_Page_16.htm

12:26 am - cell towers ping near Anthony home
3:54 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home
3:56 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home
3:59 pm - cell tower pings back to 3:54 location
4:08 pm - cell towers ping near Anthony home until . . .
5:07 pm - cell towers ping near RM's apt until midnight into the next day

June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.’s came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803].
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Ricardo reports this is his last sexual relationship with Casey. (RM interview, p. 27, lines 7-18)

JUNE 10 (Tuesday)

Ricardo and Amy see Caylee for the last time Tuesday morning.

6/10/08 Incoming calls for Amy H
(6:46PM) from Casey Anthony: So ric and i are not friends anymore
(6:57PM) from Casey Anthony: He finally decided to tell me that he loves me.. and unfortunatly im not there with him anymore. I waited for months for this to happen and now that it has i cant say that he is the only guy i have feelings for. Its like i have to choose. Hes throwing everything in my face. Ugh
(6:59PM) from Casey Anthony: He wants me to still date him knowing that im starting to like tony. I cant do that. Im not that person. I respect him too much to do that.
(8:54PM) from Casey Anthony: Im working all day tomorrow so im good for whatever we can go up to jville
(9:06PM) from Casey Anthony: Oye! Yeah. We will definitely talk later.

12:07 am - cell towers near RM's apt until . . .
11:52 am - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
1:16 pm - cell towers at 9728 Orlando Blvd (28.6414361 -81.3568417) 7.7 mi northwest of AL's apt
1:16 pm - cell towers near 399 Fern Pk Blvd (28.6558333 -81.3422222) 6.4 mi northeast of AL's apt
3:01 pm - cell towers near AL's apt until . . .
4:29 pm - cell towers near Anthony home until midnight into the next day

After June 10, Amy does not see KC again until June 30.

JUNE 11 (Wednesday)

Ricardo & Amy go to Voyage. KC is supposed to meet up with them. Instead she texts Ricardo and says she has to work. She's actually in her parent's house from 8:25 pm. until past midnight. She'd been with Tony and Caylee earlier. They'd gone to Mall of Millenia and passed out fliers. Tony took KC and Caylee to the Cheesecake Factory.

12:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:40 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
9:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:38 pm - cell tower pings at 2900 36th St, Holden Heights, FL (28.5058361 -81.4184028) (2.6 miles from Mall of Millenia until . . .
6:04 pm - cell tower pings at 5402 San Antonio Ave, Holden Heights, FL (28.4873111 -81.40615) (2.1 miles from Mall of Millenia until . . .
7:10 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:22 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
8:25 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until midnight into the next day

JUNE 12 (Thursday)

12:05 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
1:31 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:13 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home past midnight into the next day

JUNE 13 (Friday)

KC is supposed to go to Jacksonville with Amy to pick up a car. She cancels due to George's mini-stroke.

KC 06/13 6:16 AM I’m on my way to the hospital with my dad. I’ll call you when I can.
AH Oh, my god. Take care, my prayers are with you.
KC 06/13 6:19 AM Thanks love.
AH I was just saying I’m renting a car. Be with your family.
KC 06/13 7:50 AM My dad almost had a stroke. We are still waiting for him to get checked out. I promise I will call you asap.
AH I love you and call me anyway. Hugs, I hope everything is ok.
KC 06/13 7:53 AM I love you too! I’m really sorry about this.
AH Like it was your fault. Things happen. I just want your dad to be ok.
KC 06/13 7:55 AM He will be. He just gave my mom and I a huge scare.
AH Good then all is well.
AH 10 keys made. Done.

PM TEXTS
KC 06/13 5:49 PM Awesome.
AH So I have most everything packed. Think I can move it over tom?
KC 06/13 7:56 PM Probably tomorrow afternoon. I’ll call you later. Sorry you’re not coming.
AH Me too, it’s just been a long day. And tom will be long too. I have a few things to do still before I can even go to Rics. Just getting it done.
KC 06/13 8:10 PM Yeah you have to do it. If you change your mind let me know.
AH Will do. Love you tons. And again I’m so glad your dad is ok.
KC 06/13 8:12 PM Love ya too! I’m glad he’s alright. He’s stubborn.

12:20 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:16 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
12:26 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:10 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park Dr and Lake Underhill Rd (near Fusion) until after midnight

Casey was at Fusion with Tony. Ping Records have Casey at home at 3:00 AM

JUNE 14 (Saturday)

KC got a call from the Anthony home just before 3 a.m. By 3:13 KC is in the Anthony house.

1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

JUNE 15 (Sunday & Father's Day)

12:26 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:15 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
7:13 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
7:36 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Caylee and Cindy go to visit Cindy's father in the nursing home. Caylee and Cindy have chili with Shirley. George goes to work before 2. KC gets home at around 7:30 p.m. and texts, calls & pings until 3 a.m. from her parent's house.

June 16 (Monday)

Casey is up by 7:30 a.m. checking her phone messages, calling Tony and instant messaging with witeplayboi. She downloads a picture of Fusian onto the Anthony computer. She pings from her parents house all day until just after 4 p.m.
OMG Jolynna ! Thank you for all your hard work .I had it all wrong in my head! :crazy:
Can I just tell you again ....YOU ROCK!

After learning of the lies and deceits that Casey spews, I do think she could easily have put a drugged Caylee in the car / trunk during the last few weeks of her life. The back seat of her car opened into her trunk, and I've wondered if the "air mattress" could not have served a dual purpose. She could have easily been knocking her out,even with overOTC benadryl /diphenhydrmine, to be able to party hearty her nights away. As a nurse, I have tried to look closely at Caylees eyes and facial coloring in her later photos. The dark circles around her glassy ( at times) eyes, and discoloration around her mouth concerned me. If the windows were cracked, the car would not have been that hot at night. I also wondered about her " leaving the room" for phone calls was not an excuse for her to go & check her car. These are purely speculations on my part, but given the duct tape horror,I do think she was quite capable of this, so I voted yes.

After learning of the lies and deceits that Casey spews, I do think she could easily have put a drugged Caylee in the car / trunk during the last few weeks of her life. The back seat of her car opened into her trunk, and I've wondered if the "air mattress" could not have served a dual purpose. She could have easily been knocking her out,even with overOTC benadryl /diphenhydrmine, to be able to party hearty her nights away. As a nurse, I have tried to look closely at Caylees eyes and facial coloring in her later photos. The dark circles around her glassy ( at times) eyes, and discoloration around her mouth concerned me. If the windows were cracked, the car would not have been that hot at night. I also wondered about her " leaving the room" for phone calls was not an excuse for her to go & check her car. These are purely speculations on my part, but given the duct tape horror,I do think she was quite capable of this, so I voted yes.

If the back seat opened into the trunk, wouldn't she have had to remove the carseat to get the back seat down? Also, if you're drugging your child and putting her in the trunk why do you care enough about her comfort to provide an air mattress? It seems like it would be difficult, time-consuming, and awkward to set all that up.

I voted unsure..

Why the need for the inflatable bed. CA claims she used it when she went to Zanny's house, yet KC has said Zanny had everything for Caylee..so wouldn't that be a bed included..

I am still on the fence with this...

Ditto.

OMG Jolynna ! Thank you for all your hard work .I had it all wrong in my head! :crazy:
Can I just tell you again ....YOU ROCK!

You are welcome.

What I think is really interesting is the call from the Anthony house to KC in the wee hours of the morning and KC heading home immediately afterwards. The VERY SAME THING had happened the week before too. Besides Cindy's control issues, I wonder if Caylee had some bedtime issues.

Cindy said Caylee wouldn't take naps in her own bed and that KC had to lie down with her, I wonder if Caylee was waking up while KC was gone and throwing hissy fits at 2 & 3 a.m.? Even if Ricardo doesn't seem like the most romantic kind of guy (IMO), surely KC and he would have preferred NOT to have to share their bed with Caylee?

Somebody here showed a log of KC's texts and phone calls during the last two weeks of Caylee's life. When KC WAS home, she spent almost every minute texting and talking. Even on Cindy's birthday. There had to have been friction between KC and Cindy about KC doing her share of helping care for Caylee. Lots of times in instant messages and texts, KC says she has to go help her mother with Caylee.

Shirley was on Cindy to be stronger about KC's stealing. Cindy was calling KC and forcing her to come home while she was blissfully in the arms of her greatest love, ever. A counselor was telling Cindy to kick KC out and go for custody of Caylee. When KC was home she texted & talked on the phone and Cindy was probably resentful. George admits he and Cindy were considering going for custody of Caylee. Caylee's language skills were increasing and she probably talked about Tony not Zanny. All the tension in the house would have made Caylee clingier when both Cindy and KC's nerves were frayed and raw.

One thing this case doesn't lack is motive.

I've always seriously doubted that KC could have kept Caylee in the trunk during any time after April - it's just too hot at night after that. She may have tried that once or twice during the early months of that year when the weather was cooler (going out with AR maybe?), especially if she had knocked her out at a party with baby benadryl and had her sleeping on the sofa.

I think she would have had to switch to something more reliable (like xanax) if she tried it at any other time - benadryl is difficult to dose correctly in growing children and a little too much of the medicine for the child's weight or metabolism can cause the opposite effect, hyperactivity or sleeplessness.

While it may have crossed KC's mind to find another way to do this - I agree with those who think she would have never survived repeated trips to the trunk, and with Jolynna above who said that KC's worst fear may have been Caylee talking about sleeping in RM's room. In fact, since RM says they spent the night on the 10th and there was evidence KC may have not been spending much time at home, I have often thought that CA would have grilled Caylee on the way to Mt. Dora about where she and her mommy had been staying and with whom. What she learned may have been the cause of that fight the night of the 15th just as much as the bank account problem (which personally, I think happened earlier given the dates the bank incident would have occurred).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back