2009.07.30 Document Release: Citizen Tips Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmsg2002

Reaction score
There were additional citizen tips provided in the doc dump...some of which I thought were very interesting, especially the one where someone reported seeing Casey's car being pushed by two men on Goldenrod near the Amscot. Anyone else catch this? Thoughts on whether its credible?

Yes I caught that too and decided to pull a Cindy Anthony and ignore it, because I didn't want to believe it could really have happened.

I think that LE did a good job following up and keeping a paper trail of all the tips, this one seems to corroborate Casey's getting pushed to Amscot story.

There were additional citizen tips provided in the doc dump...some of which I thought were very interesting, especially the one where someone reported seeing Casey's car being pushed by two men on Goldenrod near the Amscot. Anyone else catch this? Thoughts on whether its credible?

I've just started reading the Citizens Tip Report and for those that want to go directly to this tip it is on page 43 of the following link.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/7401-7484tips.pdf

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/7401-7484tips.pdf

Pages 43-72

The tipster said the incident with 2 men(described to be around 24 yrs of age and an estimated height of 5'6") pushing this car occurred at night at 0030 hrs/12:30am, no specific date given but July is mentioned in the report.
Casey's car was left at the Amscot the morning/noon hours of June 27.

Tipster also sent Detectives to the apartment of a Hispanic lady because he saw, between June 19-22) Caylee and Casey leaving her apartment( LE investigated and the lady said the only kids in her apartment are neighbors kids or her Grandkids)

Tipsters' arrest record is also provided with these docs and the progress docket is found on page 63

Here's what I think....I think some of these "tipsters" that called in anonymous information were from the "A" team - were trying to get corroborating information on the record.
I also think that the "psychic" tips - such as the one that the Williams searcher guy who said thata psychic called him and sent him to Suburban Drive - were also the "A" team who knew where Caylee was located.....

I think that LE did a good job following up and keeping a paper trail of all the tips, this one seems to corroborate Casey's getting pushed to Amscot story.

it was anon wasn't it?
Anon could be you, me,CA, GA ......

I have no doubt the A's and crew called in some of their own "tips" to try and back up some of kc's stories.

I'm not sure what to think of it, however, it seems that the tips they released in this doc dump were more thoroughly looked into, including doing the background checks on the reporters. Maybe these have some merit to them? They aren't bunched in with all the others like those previously released.

But, IIRC, the two "car pushers" couldn't be found....AND, with the media attention in this case, I'm pretty sure IF they existed, they'd be steppin up and out looking for their 15 minutes of fame like many of the tipsters.

Also...I need to go back to find the exact date, but KC also blew out a tire (or 2??) coming home from a club one nite and called out her guys to help....almost sure RM was one. They couldn't get the car back home, fixed only one tire and needed to take care of it the next day, so they left it there or pushed it to the side of the road.

Anywho....lets just say that after this case started unraveling, IMO, a lot of people with recollections of that Pontiac and the KC/Caylee sightings with "hispanic women with dark hair" popped up out of nowhere AND everywhere.

ETA : Flat tire day was May 14th....maybe tipster got dates really confused......"after club time" is in and around that 12:30 am time frame the tipster gives.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19464687/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member