2009.07.30 Document Release: 2008.10.12 Statement -Page 7313

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety933

Reaction score
I find the date of this statement and the location of the offense very disturbing. It appears to me that on October 12, 2008 the statement lists the offense of Murder being committed on July 15th, 2008 at Suburban Dr. E. of Hopespring Dr......................how could this be true if they didn't know Caylee was on Suburban until Dec. 11, 2008?

The Mickeymouse dress wasn't found on Suburban on this date, but the statement is dated October 12, 2008.

Can anyone explain to me how the Suburban DR. could have been listed as the address of the offense clear back in October? TIA

I find the date of this statement and the location of the offense very disturbing. It appears to me that on October 12, 2008 the statement lists the offense of Murder being committed on July 15th, 2008 at Suburban Dr. E. of Hopespring Dr......................how could this be true if they didn't know Caylee was on Suburban until Dec. 11, 2008?

The Mickeymouse dress wasn't found on Suburban on this date, but the statement is dated October 12, 2008.

Can anyone explain to me how the Suburban DR. could have been listed as the address of the offense clear back in October? TIA

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224674.pdf

In the statement dated October 12, 2008, this statement was written after the fact and indicates when the dress was found Setpember 27, 2008.

The date of offense is dated as July 15, 2008 as this is when Caylee was actually reported missing.

The officer that wrote this statement is out of Tampa Police Department.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224674.pdf

In the statement dated October 12, 2008, this statement was written after the fact and indicates when the dress was found Setpember 27, 2008.

The date of offense is dated as July 15, 2008 as this is when Caylee was actually reported missing.

The officer that wrote this statement is out of Tampa Police Department.

This statement was written after WHAT fact? After Caylee was found on Suburban? Why would they put the location of the offense on Suburban? It is dated October 12, 2008, describing something they found on Sept. 27th......I don't see how Suburban was relevant on either of those two dates!

What date was this statement written? When was the first time any evidence was found on Suburban? Why is the location of the offense listed as Suburban if this report was written in October 2008?

This statement was written after WHAT fact? After Caylee was found on Suburban? Why would they put the location of the offense on Suburban? It is dated October 12, 2008, describing something they found on Sept. 27th......I don't see how Suburban was relevant on either of those two dates!

IMO, the mentioning of Surburban Drive East of Hopespring Drive is just a reference point based on a cross street where the Anthony's live.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20226973/detail.html

Why does it say on page one here that on July 15, September 27, or October 12......that the location of the offense of murder was located on Suburban? Caylee wasn't found until December!

Makes me think Caylee was found prior to December from what this statement looks like.

Why does it say on page one here that on July 15, September 27, or October 12......that the location of the offense of murder was located on Suburban? Caylee wasn't found until December!

Makes me think Caylee was found prior to December from what this statement looks like.

As I reviewed other "statements" some "date of offense" is the date of the actual tip, search etc. In some "statements, there is no "date of offense".

In this particular statement, they should have put down the "date of offense" as September 27, 2008 based on the dress found and the "Location of Offense" as Orange Avenue and Nela.

The areas of "date of offense" and Location of Offense" was filled in by John Allen.

As I reviewed other "statements" some "date of offense" is the date of the actual tip, search etc. In some "statements, there is no "date of offense".

In this particular statement, they should have put down the "date of offense" as September 27, 2008 based on the dress found and the "Location of Offense" as Orange Avenue and Nela.

The areas of "date of offense" and Location of Offense" was filled in by John Allen.

On what day did John Allen "fill in" this misinformation?

The statement is page one, and is signed and dated October 12th, which is almost two months before Caylee was found on Suburban Dr. East of Hope Spring.....UNLESS this information was altered after Caylee's body was found in December of 2008, it is very suspicious that either Det. Allen, or the Witness Kevin R. would have known that address. I hope the defense doesn't use this to question the integrity of Orange County, or hypothesize that Kevin R. had anything to do with "placing" Caylee's body there after that statement was written to match with the offense location listed, and I SURE hope that neither Kevin R. or John A. knew where Caylee was Waaaaay back in October and just let her stay there. KWIM

The statement is page one, and is signed and dated October 12th, which is almost two months before Caylee was found on Suburban Dr. East of Hope Spring.....UNLESS this information was altered after Caylee's body was found in December of 2008, it is very suspicious that either Det. Allen, or the Witness Kevin R. would have known that address. I hope the defense doesn't use this to question the integrity of Orange County, or hypothesize that Kevin R. had anything to do with "placing" Caylee's body there after that statement was written to match with the offense location listed, and I SURE hope that neither Kevin R. or John A. knew where Caylee was Waaaaay back in October and just let her stay there. KWIM

I know what you mean tweety. I do, however, think that the defense would have a real far stretch to try and portray this as anything sinister.

It is likely that the offense location was filled in by John A. when they finally did know a location.

It is unlikely that one of the investigating officers killed Caylee and disposed of her body. Then ends up investigating it after it is reported to the police.

But, what do I know? Maybe the defense will see it as something to work with.

On the link it is page one and on the actual document it is page 7313.

It is very possible that the information regarding "date of offense" and "location of offense" was left blank and then filled in once Caylee was found.

IMO, the mentioning of Surburban Drive East of Hopespring Drive is just a reference point based on a cross street where the Anthony's live.

"East" of Hopespring drive is a little too specific to be a reference point to anything other than the location of Caylee's remains, isn't it?

What I'm think is that if I were to reference where Casey lives and where Caylee was last seen, I'd say, Hopespring & Suburban if that is the nearest cross street.

I have always wondered where the defense was getting this idea that the body wasn't there on so and so date, therefore someone else placed it there. I kept saying to myself, what are they trying to say, what information do they have that makes them think someone else was dumping her body there way after the fact, for WHAT purpose......

The defense is desperate, and I have no doubt they will use whatever they can to make the investigation seem incomplete, inaccurate, or prejudiced to the jury.

IMO, the most likely reason this statement appears as it does is because sometime after Caylee was discovered on Suburban, the fields at the top were completed by Det. Allen, while dotting i's and crossing t's, with the wealth of information collected in this case. I am in no way trying to discredit Mr. Allen, I completely understand the ways things get left undone, as the priorities were to find a missing Caylee at the time! NOW, the priority is to solidify a case against her murderer.

This thread is only for discussion regarding the 10/12/08 statement.

For questions outside the title of the thread should be asked in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86705"]LIST Questions and Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lots of information here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The search function button is also very helpful when looking for information.

The Mickey Mouse dress was found on Sept 27, 2008 in the area of Orange Ave & Nela.
It was turned over to LE and then sent off for testing. I am speculating that when the results came back they came back positive for human decomposition and may of had some of Caylee's DNA/Hair and other. I still feel that LE had other items that will prove Caylee was dead that we have not seen yet. Remember, Casey was indited for Murder and we don't know what all was said or what all LE found by then. Even thought Florida has the "Sunshine Law", they still can request to have certain discovery sealed until the trial. Maybe they found other of Caylee, not just all of her remains. I do recall that Tim was so heartbroken in one of his interviews and in his eyes I felt they did find some of Caylee's remains and he was not at liberty to share. He was determined to bring Caylee's remains home and was not successful for what ever reason, but he tried his best and I thank RK for finding Caylee regardless.

Now, go to page 7 http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224674.pdf
I have a major problem with this.....maybe LE kept this quiet, however if these items were found why did it take RK to find the remains in Dec?

Notice that on Aug 18, 2008 at 1251 a call was responded to. In Reference to found property at the dead end of Suburban Drive Zone 20.
It was said that a psychic said there was some clothing and stuffed animals. The reporter said he went there and found those things. Someone arrived on scene and saw the items in question and they showed signs of being there for an extended period of time due to THE ROOTS GROWING IN THE CLOTHES AND THE DECAYING PLASTIC BAG THAT THEY WERE IN![/B]

The Mickey Mouse dress was found on Sept 27, 2008 in the area of Orange Ave & Nela.
It was turned over to LE and then sent off for testing. I am speculating that when the results came back they came back positive for human decomposition and may of had some of Caylee's DNA/Hair and other. I still feel that LE had other items that will prove Caylee was dead that we have not seen yet. Remember, Casey was indited for Murder and we don't know what all was said or what all LE found by then. Even thought Florida has the "Sunshine Law", they still can request to have certain discovery sealed until the trial. Maybe they found other of Caylee, not just all of her remains. I do recall that Tim was so heartbroken in one of his interviews and in his eyes I felt they did find some of Caylee's remains and he was not at liberty to share. He was determined to bring Caylee's remains home and was not successful for what ever reason, but he tried his best and I thank RK for finding Caylee regardless.

Now, go to page 7 http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224674.pdf
I have a major problem with this.....maybe LE kept this quiet, however if these items were found why did it take RK to find the remains in Dec?

Notice that on Aug 18, 2008 at 1251 a call was responded to. In Reference to found property at the dead end of Suburban Drive Zone 20.
It was said that a psychic said there was some clothing and stuffed animals. The reporter said he went there and found those things. Someone arrived on scene and saw the items in question and they showed signs of being there for an extended period of time due to THE ROOTS GROWING IN THE CLOTHES AND THE DECAYING PLASTIC BAG THAT THEY WERE IN![/B]

IIRC, the Mickey Mouse dress found did not belong to Caylee. Cindy was on some show and she held up Caylee's Mickey Mouse Dress.

Regarding the Aug 18, 2008 tip from a physic, there is a thread started where members are discussing the most recent tips in the last doc dump.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87404"]2009.07.30 Doc. Dump - Citizen Tips Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is it possible that the dress was found on suburban east of hope spring dr.? verses Orange & Nela? If so, I can see them doing this due to the integrity of the investigation. This would also explain why Kevin R. sent the nasty gram to Robert D. (p. 7317)......and also why Casey was arrested a couple days later for first degree murder (time for DNA test).

Also, I wonder if Roy K. knows this Kevin R.?

Is it possible that the dress was found on suburban east of hope spring dr.? verses Orange & Nela? If so, I can see them doing this due to the integrity of the investigation. This would also explain why Kevin R. sent the nasty gram to Robert D. (p. 7317)......and also why Casey was arrested a couple days later for first degree murder (time for DNA test).

Also, I wonder if Roy K. knows this Kevin R.?

The dress was found near the Orlando International Airport, the area where most of the heavy pings showed up and the place Tim wanted to search.

I see nothing wrong with the crime address being listed as Hopespring Drive. There is no other address that KC gave them regarding the Imaginanny that panned out, KC did not have a job and lived at her parents' address, so listing that as the "crime scene" until any evidence proved otherwise sounds practical.

Perhaps LE had evidence they did not release that made them believe that the home was the crime scene (despite the decomp evidence in the car) and when the body was found on Dec 11, it confirmed it, because immediately afterward LE did that search and I remember the house was labelled a "crime scene".

Whether this is an administrative protocol (populating scene of crime as the Anthony home because that is the last place Caylee was seen alive) in lieu of actual other evidence or if LE did have reason to suspect in October that Caylee died at the Anthony home, I don't see it will make much difference until we find out at the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998