1259 users online (268 members and 991 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AZ - Clarkdale, LIVING Male Amnesiac, Jun'09 - James Steven Inocencio

This man was found on June 25 in Clarkdale, AZ and doesn't recall who he is. He had apparently self-inflicted knife wounds and was wet (they suspect he was in the river at some point.)

He told police that his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver a year ago in New Mexico.

He's 45-50 yo, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 240 pounds, with brown eyes and greying black hair. He has a Celtic tattoo on his right shoulder. He appears to be of Hispanic or Native American descent and speaks English well. He seems to be left-handed.

Let's help identify him!

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...nknownman.html

He appears to be younger than 45-50. I would guess he is in his mid 30's.

I hate even thinking this way, but there is something in his eyes that are telling me that he does know who he is and is just choosing to pretend. Maybe he is in self-preservation mode or something, but I just don't see that look of emptiness that people get. JMHO.

Either way, if he truly is suffering from amnesia, or if he is intentionally not remembering, I hope that he gets the emotional and psychological support that he needs to find his way home.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

http://www.sedona.biz/unidentified-m...rkdale0109.htm
    Another article that gives more details. He remembers family connections in NM, OK and maybe TX.

If he does have amnesia, maybe it will be short term and he will recover memories as the days go by.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia types of amnesia.

I would hope LE gets the word out to surrounding states LE and newspapers.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-11-2015 at 04:20 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4805-Arizona-Rural-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m8d6-Do-you-know-this-man?

YCSO photo

YCSO seeks public assistance to identify man
    On June 25, 2009, at approximately 11 P.M., Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the report of a found and injured adult on Tapco Road in Clarkdale. The reporting party told deputies the man was lying in a culvert with knife wounds to his neck and arms. The man’s clothing was wet indicating he may have been in the Verde River at some point. Deputies were unable to locate any identification on his person and during an interview, the man was unable to recall his name, where he resides, how he arrived in Clarkdale or how he sustained the injuries.
    The subject did say his wife and daughters were killed by a drunk driver a year ago in New Mexico. Further investigation indicated the subject’s wounds from June 25th were likely self inflicted.
    The subject was treated at the Verde Valley Medical Center for his injuries and eventually transported to the Verde Valley Guidance Center in Cottonwood where he remains today. The subject speaks very good English and recalled family connections in New Mexico, Oklahoma and possibly Texas.
    He is approximately 45-50 years old, 5’ 5” in height, 240 pounds, black hair which is graying slightly, and brown eyes. He is likely of Hispanic decent to include some possibility of an Indian background. The subject also has a Celtic type tattoo on his right shoulder. He also appears left handed based on observations by attending staff.
    As of 8/4, detectives have exhausted all efforts to identify this man. YCSO is urging anyone who might recognize this individual to contact Sgt. Dan Winslow at 928-771-3278, or Yavapai Silent Witness at 1800-932-3232.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
    I hate even thinking this way, but there is something in his eyes that are telling me that he does know who he is and is just choosing to pretend. Maybe he is in self-preservation mode or something, but I just don't see that look of emptiness that people get. JMHO.

Either way, if he truly is suffering from amnesia, or if he is intentionally not remembering, I hope that he gets the emotional and psychological support that he needs to find his way home.
    ITA...there seems to be a look of smugness in that picture. Hope I am wrong but the ole hinky meter is spiking.

Maz

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    I thought the same thing about the smug thing- he almost looks amused.
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

bumping

Regardless of his look I think it would be a shame if it were not taken seriously on some level. With all these cases I think "What if this were me or my loved one?" So just bumping to see if anyone else can chime in.

:>)

If he has amnesia, how does he remember that his wife and daughters were killed by a drunk driver? It should be easy enough to search records to find out if there was an accident with those specifics and then we would have the names of his wife and daughters.

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpedpa View Post
    Regardless of his look I think it would be a shame if it were not taken seriously on some level. With all these cases I think "What if this were me or my loved one?" So just bumping to see if anyone else can chime in.

:>)

I can only speak for myself but, I don't think anyone here is saying he isn't important. Anyway about it, he needs to be identified, if his story is true, then he can get the proper counseling-- if his story is made up and he just is suicidal, he can get the proper counseling-- if he is hiding something (such as a crime), then justice would (hopefully) be served-- if he has been the victim of a crime, then justice would (hopefully) be served, ect... again, I can only speak for myself here, but I take ALL unidentified persons seriously, and from what I can tell most everyone here takes them seriously-- so I appreciate you putting a little fire underneath my tail, and I'm glad that you also take the unidentified seriously.

Snufamonbobball
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    I see dazed and confused, not smug.

Nothing found on line. I emailed the Yavapai Sheriff's office about him.
    Will post any update.
    Gary Haugen

Email back from the Yavapai Sheriff's office. They gave me the detective in charge's phone number. I will call him tomorrow.
    Gary Haugen

Called the Sgt. 3 x today. I left a message each time.
    Hoped I would get a response before the 3 day weekend.
    Gary Haugen

Anything new dreamweaver?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Called the Sgt. 3 x today. I left a message each time.
    Hoped I would get a response before the 3 day weekend.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast