GUILTY TX - Cecilia Izquierdo, 9, raped & murdered, Cedar Park, 25 April 2009

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
Officials: Girl slain, not electrocuted
Renter charged in death originally called accident

Published : Wednesday, 05 Aug 2009, 10:37 AM CDT

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news...l_slain_not_electrocuted_200908051136_2729061

...A 9-year-old Cedar Park girl initially thought to have died from an accidental electrocution was actually raped and murdered -and the electrocution an attempted cover-up...

...grand jury indicted Rone "Roni" Nunez on charges of capital murder and the aggravated sexual assault of a child in the death of Cecilia Izquierdo...

...Cedar Park police initially said Cecilia died after touching a power tool to a power line - a determination made before an autopsy was completed, and in spite of the fact that her throat was cut...

A lot more detail at the link above.

Rest in Peace Cecilia. Thank goodness he won't get away with his crimes against you.

Attachments

• cecilia Izquierdo.jpg
    cecilia Izquierdo.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
Sounds like "Investigator Killebrew" is a moron or just didn't want to bother with an immigrant's child maybe. Hope the media gets his records as they've requested.

my first thought would have been what in the world would a child of that age be doing touching a power tool? much less being able to touch a power line with it. that right there would have raised my hinky meter!

RIP beautiful little angel. glad you're getting justice.

Thank goodness he's not going to get away with it. RIP little one.

Mel

Go figure, a Hondurian National.

Wonder why he left the Honduras?

And he waived his right to jury trial to avoid the death penalty. I guess he has seen the no holes barred execution standards of Texas - you go Texas..except now you have to feed and house this illegal piece of human garbage for his lifetime. Gross.

And he waived his right to jury trial to avoid the death penalty. I guess he has seen the no holes barred execution standards of Texas - you go Texas..except now you have to feed and house this illegal piece of human garbage for his lifetime. Gross.

I was hoping we'd have the chance to fry this monster. I keep imagining how her mother must have felt, being right there in the house a few feet away while all of this was happening to her baby just outside. Rips my heart out. Poor babygirl.

KVUE KVUE News
BREAKING: Roni Nunez found guilty of raping, murdering 9-year-old Cecelia Izquierdo Vallina. Sentenced to life in prison, no parole

http://twitter.com/#!/KVUE

Nunez is guilty in child murder
Life in prison without parole

Updated: Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010, 2:57 PM CST
Published : Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010, 12:46 PM CST

Erin Cargile
GEORGETOWN, Texas (KXAN) - A judge declared Rone Nunez guilty just before 3 p.m. Tuesday and sentenced him to life in prison without parole in the murder of Cecilia Izquierdo, 9.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/Family-clears-courtroom-avoids-autopsy

At least he won't be able to do it again. RIP Sweetie!

It is probable the best room and board he ever had. :furious: Hondurian National and most likely illegal.
Again - put a hungry alligator in his cell.

At least he won't be able to do it again. RIP Sweetie!
Unless they open the cell doors and send them all out as they did with 17000 of them in California. :eek: this past summer. :shocked2: :shocked2:
that is the USA new job strategy, send them out and have a revolving door so that the court system can have jobs NOT justice, just jobs. :crazy: :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back