Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here.

Rest in peace, Robert.

Hoppy

Surely they wouldn't play up the 'significant development' teaser over a positive ID that it's already widely accepted as that of Robert, right? I wouldn't think that would be cause for a press conference and the hush hush as to it's content NOW, would you?

We already know they've ID'ed the poor child. I'm anxiously sitting on the edge of my seat praying that Robert has told them 'how and who!' Please God let this child's voice be heard.

JVM just announced Coroner's confirmation of identity and mentioned upcoming presser.

Anybody have a time and link for the presser - must be some developments not the positive id.

ETA: LadyBugSTL read my mind

if someone with the ability to watch the presser, could provide narrative.. us non-tv'ers and non-high speeders would greatly appreciate it!

Okay guys...we all know that there is power in prayer. We have about twelve minutes....everybody...

PRAY!!!!!!

if someone with the ability to watch the presser, could provide narrative.. us non-tv'ers and non-high speeders would greatly appreciate it!

I'm all the way across the newsroom from the TV...by the time I get back to my desk, updates have usually been posted. However, I will totally do it if no one else has.

Thanks Noway....I hear mike checks.....

Getting sound ... more checks ... volume checks.

I'll just type what I hear and edit afterwards.

Please Lord, Let there be an Arrest, Let there be Justice, for your little Angel, Robert!!!!}}}}}

{{{{{Amen}}}}}}}

:praying::praying:

Will depend on all you guys .. I have to run and pick up my teen from church youth group - be back in about 20 minutes (after the presser).

I'll turn on NG and see if they have anything on there with the presser - one can hope anyway.

I'm praying very hard for an arrest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member