5 Aug 2009 - Issues w/ JVM: Kesse & Ocasio POI Similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Tonight on JVM, Mr. Kesse said we would be able to do a Google images search and find a pic of James Hataway three years ago. He said the hair style that Hataway had matches the security camera pic of the POI in front of Jennifer's apartment! I haven't been able to find the image...but will keep trying!

Transcript of JVM's show; The Kesse's and Mrs. Ocasio are featured toward the end of the show.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/05/ijvm.01.html

J. KESSE: Well, what`s really more interesting, Jane, is the fact that Jen actually had worked in Okoe for four years. And she lived in Metro West in a condominium complex right next to the Tap Room.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow.

J. KESSE: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to get back to what Drew said. I thought it was pretty significant. You said -- and it took me a while to process this -- that you have a photo of James Hataway near the scene of where this mystery guy that is the suspect who dropped off your daughter`s car after she went missing is? *This is interesting!!!*

D. KESSE: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let`s go back to that photo, too, as you talk about this.

D. KESSE: Actually I don`t know if I`m allowed to mention it. You can Google image and it will come up under James Hataway. And it`s before he started being catted (ph) all up. He has the cut; seems to be the right size. He looks totally different than what`s on the screen right now where in what you`d been showing -- just totally different.

He had a full head of hair three years ago. And when you put the picture right next to that one of walking across the fence, it is chilling.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You say -- but how can you tell it looks like him if this guy is wearing a cap and you`re saying the other one has a full head of hair.

D. KESSE: You look at the back of the head and the cut. Again, you don`t have to see a face of a person to be able to associate it with them. Face is only one part of a person`s entire body.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, how do you assess the police investigation at this point? Are police pulling all these strings together?

This guy is not a suspect. He`s a person of interest in Tracy`s disappearance. He`s not listed in your case at all, right?

D. KESSE: No. Police have spoken with the authorities in Okoe about Mr. Hataway. Unfortunately there are a lot of people down the line. There`s a lot of people that are going to be talking to Mr. Hataway before the Orlando police talked to him about Jennifer.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We have to say this for legal reason. We would like to have Hataway`s attorney on if he`d like to set the record straight and talk about this case.

*Orange bolded text by me*

Tonight on JVM, Mr. Kesse said we would be able to do a Google images search and find a pic of James Hataway three years ago. He said the hair style that Hataway had matches the security camera pic of the POI in front of Jennifer's apartment! I haven't been able to find the image...but will keep trying!

Good morning!!

I searched too and could not locate it. I believe he is referring to a photo on Blink's site.

Blink on crime were the ones to locate the photos and put them out there for the kesse's and the public showing the same hair cutts and the resembelence to the P,O,I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth