1099 users online (174 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.08.09 Caylee's 4th Birthday

Just wanted to start a thread marking the date of Caylee's 4th Birthday.
    She was 1 week younger than my little girl. We celebrated this weekend with all the kids in the neighborhood and a moonwalk, swimming pool, waterguns and water balloons. It is sad to think that Caylee will not have a birthday.

Casey could have enrolled her in a fulltime preschool this year. She would have had more free time. Children really change alot and go from being "toddlers" to big kids when they go from 3 to 4. Too bad Casey couldn't be a little more patient. Guess she thought 18 years was a long time.

So Sad....

Here's to Caylee

:birthday:
    Last edited by Patty G; 08-06-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: edited out paying for preschool
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

This makes me very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Just wanted to start a thread marking the date of Caylee's 4th Birthday.
    She was 1 week younger than my little girl. We celebrated this weekend with all the kids in the neighborhood and a moonwalk, swimming pool, waterguns and water balloons. It is sad to think that Caylee will not have a birthday.

Casey could have enrolled her in a fulltime preschool this year. She would have had more free time. I am sure Grandma would have helped foot the bill. Children really change alot and go from being "toddlers" to big kids when they go from 3 to 4. Too bad Casey couldn't be a little more patient. Guess she thought 18 years was a long time.

So Sad....

Here's to Caylee

:birthday:
    My son's DOD kind of goes by with a numbness,but his birthday always makes me so sad. That's when you reflect on the could have been's the most.
    I sure hope KC reflects on that day.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    My son's DOD kind of goes by with a numbness,but his birthday always makes me so sad. That's when you reflect on the could have been's the most.
    I sure hope KC reflects on that day.

Happy birthday, Caylee. May you know true peace and happiness now and forever.
    Last edited by Patty G; 08-06-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: edited out stuff not associated with Caylee's birthday

Let's just keep Caylee in our thoughts when we post in this thread as it is about Caylee who would have turned 4 on August 9th.

sadyjade is offline "I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you"
    Hard to imagine Caylee at 4, when she was never 3 *sigh*
    It's all been just so sad ... RIP babygirl

Borden Indiana, most peaceful place on this side of Heaven
    Caylee did not get a chance to turn 3. She will forever be a two year old. I only hope the loss of this angel will be a lesson to many of us. We can not change what happened in this case, but we can be on alert so this never happens again. Tears and prayers for you Caylee.

August is a big birthday month in my family as well as many of my friends. My brother and a friends' birthday is also on August 9th, I will remember Caylee on this day.

I'm not a professional in astrology, but I've found that Leo babies are charismatic and joyful children. In seeing pictures or watching the video's of Caylee your heart melts. Her short precious life has touched so many. Happy Birthday Caylee!

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

CAYLEE MARIE
    YOU ARE OUR LITTLE

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Happy Birthday precious little girl!
    We think of you often and send our love especially on your day.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.
    F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 - 1940), "The Crack-Up" (1936)

Lightbulb :(

This is my first post at WebSleuths, so forgive me if I didn't do it correctly.

Wow. I just realized that my son & Caylee had the same birthday. This is absolutely heartbreaking to me, as I've invested hours upon hours trying to read through all of the doc dumps and watched what feels like thousands of videos trying to figure out what happened to that precious little girl. I myself have a 5 year old daughter who I cherish more than life itself, so I couldn't imagine a mother treating her own & discarding her as if she were a piece of trash.

How sad is this that my son, who's turning 2 this Sunday, shares the same birthday of the prettiest, brightest little girl that's fate was so horribly sealed by the hands of her own mother. I will light an extra 2 candles on his cake just for her. RIP little Caylee, we will celebrate your birthday along with my son's and rejoice and appreciate the time you were here. I don't want to be upset or sad on this day. We have to stay positive and just KNOW that KC WILL get hers!
    Last edited by Patty G; 08-07-2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: misspelled words oops

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2 View Post
    This is my first post at WebSleuths, so forgive me if I didn't do it correctly.

Wow. I just realized that my son & Caylee had the same birthday. This is absolutely heartbreaking to me, as I've invested hours upon hours trying to read through all of the doc dumps and watched what feels like thousands of videos trying to figure out what happened to that precious little girl. I myself have a 5 year old daughter who I cherish more than life itself, so I couldn't imagine a mother treating her own & discarding her as if she were a piece of trash.

How sad is this that my son, who's turning 2 this Sunday, shares the same birthday of the prettiest, brightest little girl that's fate was so horribly sealed by the hands of her own mother. I will light an extra 2 candles on his cake just for her. RIP little Caylee, we will celebrate your birthday along with my son's and rejoice and appreciate the time you were here. I don't want to be upset or sad on this day. We have to stay positive and just KNOW that KC WILL get hers!

Man, I cannot WAIT for this trial to start. I hope the whole family and all of her friends HAVE to testify against her and put the nail(s) in her coffin.
    What a sick & twisted you know what.
    Welcome Mommy2 and Happy Birthday to your son!
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Happy birthday Caylee... you're a precious angel and many of us will never forget you in our hearts and minds. I bet you're having the best of times with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Don't worry baby, justice shall be served on earth and in Heaven.

Remembering a little girl whose name was Caylee

Caylee will never have a birthday. She is child soul in Heaven. Her demise is one of the saddest scenarios imaginable to me. I don't understand it and I never will.

Sweet, sweet girl, we could tell by your smile the joy you held in your heart, I hope your soul is at peace now and forevermore.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 08-06-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: remove word

Part of what made me so interested in this case is the fact that my own precious Grand-daughter Holly & Caylee both have the same birthday. Caylee's being 08/09/05 and Holly's 08/09/07. Holly will turn 2 yrs old on Sunday. We will be celabrating with a blow-up slide, rideable train with track, and 2 cakes. Holly's & Caylee's. I will never ever forget Caylee. With each passing year we will remember.
    Last edited by Hollys G-mom; 08-07-2009 at 04:32 AM. Reason: picture links not working

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast