CA CA - Wayne Williams, 53, Irvine, 30 May 1998

rpipergirl

proud owner Kidmissing
Reaction score
Website
webspace.webring.com
I am posting this on behalf of this man's daughter. She was nervous about making her first post. She has registered for WS. Her screen name is:msedilo40. I was contacted by her through one of the LTWH myspaces. I then called her and wesoke for a while. I agreed to start this thread for her. Wayne disappeared in 1998 from Irvine,CA. He is aprox. 65 years old now. He is a Viet Nam vet. He has a lot of dental work. He is 6'3" tall.
He is originaly from MS. He has scars on his elbow from a motorcycle accident.

Welcome to Websleuths msedilo40!! :)

Glad to have you and we look forward to hearing from you and please don't be nervous!! {{{hugs}}}

:Welcome-12-june:

Hi my name is Monica Sedillo and I just wanted say thanks for the message. I am not too good at posting on these things. It is a little confusing for me to navigate the page and figure out where things are supposed to go. I am hoping to eventually know what the heck I am doing. I would like to get a picture of my dad up on here but I have no idea how to do that but hopefully with some help I will get one on here.
Monica

Hi msedillo40! Welcome. I'm not the greatest at posting pictures, etc. but we have some pretty clever sleuths on this board. What I can offer is this: it appears to me that most folks set up a photobucket account and then post the link to the page that has the pictures they want to share.

I'm sure there are other ways also and someone will be along to help you out.

Good to have you here and hope we can help with locating your dad.

Salem

Hi my name is Monica Sedillo and I just wanted say thanks for the message. I am not too good at posting on these things. It is a little confusing for me to navigate the page and figure out where things are supposed to go. I am hoping to eventually know what the heck I am doing. I would like to get a picture of my dad up on here but I have no idea how to do that but hopefully with some help I will get one on here.
Monica

Welcome to WS Monica. There are a lot of great posters here, very helpful and kind. I am sure it will be no problem for someone to help you learn some posting tips.

Praying you get the answers you may be looking for, Boyz_Mum

Hi Monica, welcome to websleuths--there are some really great people here with big hearts, so you have come to the right place!

Can you tell us more about the circumstances of your father being missing?

Also - do you have a missing person's report? Is he listed with any missing person sites? A picture would be very helpful, so I'm hoping you will get the help you need to post one soon.

Was a police report filed?

Thanks,

Salem

Status Missing
First name Wayne
Middle name Donald
Last name Williams
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen May 30, 1998 00:00
Date entered 03/10/2010
Age last seen 53 to years old
Age now 69 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 72.0
Weight (pounds) 190.0 to 200.0

Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Sample is currently not available
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5390/263

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back