739 users online (107 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    On 090824-0328 approximately 1/2" from bottom and approximately an inch from left.. there is a man under tree's with silver belt buckle no shirt on and dark colored pants on knees there is a small box in front of him.

On pic 422, bear with me... this is hard to explain but I saw it first in the original view. In the large view, at the left pond, mid left side, if you look REALLY close you will see a blue object near the top shore. Now, switching to the original view, you can clearly see the blue object, easily off the highway/road there to the shore.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    TamgMit, I don't see any trees in the bottom left side of 090824-0328

Just a bunch of brown farm land.
    Last edited by JenniferO; 08-27-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    On pic 422, bear with me... this is hard to explain but I saw it first in the original view. In the large view, at the left pond, mid left side, if you look REALLY close you will see a blue object near the top shore. Now, switching to the original view, you can clearly see the blue object, easily off the highway/road there to the shore.
    In my opinion this should be checked out. I will take a look tomorrow.

Nice catch!

In pic 396, there is a yellow object in the river down at the right side corner where it widens again. This is in the large view. In the original view, it's pretty distorted so am wondering if it's not actually in the river but the picture itself...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    In my opinion this should be checked out. I will take a look tomorrow.

Nice catch!
    Thanks! I know it gave me a little chill.

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Good find!

Okay, in 392, there's that yellow thing again that I mentioned in the previous post so I'm thinking it's in the river. On large view, right-hand side, central, you will see something yellow in the river. Enlarging it to original view shows it again... weird looking thing.

In pic 374, right-hand side, mid/right, near the water but on the earth near the trees is this black object seen in large view. In original view, it looks like a black square object.
    Last edited by gibby207; 08-27-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: wrong pic number

On pic 344, in the upper right corner in the trees but near the water, there's what appears to be a desk or dresser? It's seen better in the original view but you CAN see it in large view. Could be for bees or washed up from recent floods???

On pic 343, upper center in both large and original views the desk-like object can be seen again.

On 342 I notice that you can drive up to that area and the desk-like thing is within walking distance... may be bees?
    Last edited by gibby207; 08-27-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added thought

Here are some things I noticed from the last page of photos. Most of these are small things and most likely nothing at all. But I'd rather post them and have someone else take a second look and say, "No. You're blind and crazy," instead of not posting it and having it be something.

Photo 238 – This one just looked out of place. Best seen in original size, on the right side, in the middle vertically, is a dirt patch near the road. Just below the trees is a portion of the dirt that kind of sticks up or is roughed up? I’m not sure but it just looks different than the rest of the dirt that is around it. Very close to homes though, so probably nothing.

Photo 242 – Left side of the photo, follow the road down. Just after it curves to the right, there is a small clearing. Inside the clearing there is a very dark, black circle, with some smaller black circles.

Photo 246 – Running through the center of the photo horizontally is a large clearing. Just below that in the center of the photo there is a smaller clearing running vertically. Very close to the road is a large fallen log, but keep following it down to a smaller fallen log. Next to that is what looks to be a blue object. It could just be a reflection but it looks blue to me.

Photo 251 – Upper right corner. Just above the road, after the road disappears beneath the trees, there looks to be a pile of some sort.

Photo 253 – Bottom left corner. There’s kind of a curvey-shaped clearing. Just where the clearing curves to point downward…this is hard to describe…at first I thought it was a little shed, but it’s far too small. But basically you can see through the trees to the ground, and it looks like there is something there.

090824_0438- I know there is a lot of foam or something in the river at this point, but if you look on the far left at the first round tree in the photo...underneath it in the shadows and under the water...there is something which could be foam, but it looks different than what I am seeing elsewhere. It almost resembles a baby doll. I wasn't going to mention it because it looks too large, but since I can't magnify it. I prefer to let you take a look.
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 08-28-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    is the pics we are looking at the ones posted here at the front of the thread or the ones in the other thread....the on going thread....seems like those are the newer pics?....or are they the same photos?

im brain dead tonight.....long day

090824_0357- On the far left about in the middle of the photo, there is a tan rectangular object/area. It just doesn't seem to fit there.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast