GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

Marina2

Reaction score
Murder Plot Gone Wrong Captured in a YouTube Video
August 6th, 2009 | by Adam Ostrow

"The video seems like something out of a TV crime show. And, as it turns out, that’s because it’s a serious acting job. Dalia Dippolito of Boyton Beach, Florida thought she had a foolproof plot for killing her husband. Unfortunately for her, the hitman she hired was actually an undercover police officer."

http://mashable.com/2009/08/06/dalia-dippolito/ (YouTube video of women arriving home)

YouTube - Bride Charged With Death Plot Boynton Bch, FL 8-6-09 (Husband comments on wife's plot to have him killed)

http://www.bbpd.org/Press Releases/9038937Dippolito.pdf (Boynton Beach press release)

I debated putting this in the "News That Makes You Smile" thread. This woman missed her calling in life because her performance is Oscar worthy.
She comes home to crime scene tape wrapped around her residence. LE informs her that her husband is dead.

Really? She didn't convince me. There should have been more anger. When she said she wanted to see him and they told her no, she should have struggled to get past the cop. LOL. I'm so glad they stopped this woman (I wanted to use another word) before she actually could have her husband killed.

Whatever happened to D-I-V-O-R-C-E?

Yeah, I saw this on GMA the other morning. This chick's a winner. Thank God the guy was an undercover cop.

From the link above, I love how her lawyer says she won't plead guilty because "there is so much more to this story." Yeah, sure there is. Watch them claim he abused her or something along those lines.

Give it up Dalia. Jig's up and you're going to jail.

Really? She didn't convince me. There should have been more anger. When she said she wanted to see him and they told her no, she should have struggled to get past the cop. LOL. I'm so glad they stopped this woman (I wanted to use another word) before she actually could have her husband killed.

I agree lizzybeth, why not divorce?

I bet ya'll the last buck I have in the bank she's going to say he "abused" her in one way or another. And that's why she tried to put a hit out on him.

:rant:

(A rant just in case she uses this excuse, she might not)

I'm so tired of hearing ppl make excuses for their own behavior by saying "he/she did this and it made me do that" etc...etc...etc...

No justifications allowed. No excuses past the age of 18, you break the law~ it was your own choice and you must face the consequences....ugh.

:rant:

Sorry I got a bee in my bonnet today :sheesh:

Yeah, she had me convinced. I didn't know what the story was about, just saw her crying and thought she really did receive devastating news from the officer. It would've been more convincing if she had struggled to get past the officer to get to her husband. What got me is that, at that point, she thought her husband was dead with two gunshot wounds to his head and wanted to see him. What if it was real? She wanted to see her handiwork? Ice water runs through that woman's veins.

I wonder why he signed the house over to her.

Yeah, she had me convinced. I didn't know what the story was about, just saw her crying and thought she really did receive devastating news from the officer. It would've been more convincing if she had struggled to get past the officer to get to her husband. What got me is that, at that point, she thought her husband was dead with two gunshot wounds to his head and wanted to see him. What if it was real? She wanted to see her handiwork? Ice water runs through that woman's veins.

I wonder why he signed the house over to her.

I never thought of that. She was probably sure the officer wasn't going to let her see her husband. I don't know how the officer that gave her the news kept a straight face.

I never thought of that. She was probably sure the officer wasn't going to let her see her husband. I don't know how the officer that gave her the news kept a straight face.

Funny you say that, lizzybeth. That's exactly what the officer said on the tape I saw on GMA! That is was incredibly difficult for him to keep a straight face trying to tell her her husband was dead.

I hope the officers enjoyed this as much as I did, it really tickled me her saying 'I didn't do anything, I didn't set anything up' :rolleyes: . Can hardly wait to hear her next public statement :crazy: . Hope she gets to sit in jail someday thinking about what an idiot she is.

I saw it on NG last night too; what a hoot! The officer in the back had his hand over his mouth like he was trying to hold his laughter in. :crazy:

All you men out there, go home, kiss your wives, and be glad that you're not married to that woman!

All you men out there, go home, kiss your wives, and be glad that you're not married to that woman!

Hey, you got to watch 'em all... just kidding :blowkiss: .

don't understand why husband wasn't suspicious when she wanted the townhouse in her name only, that should have set off red flags

Oh I think he was, but just wanted to make her happy... for the time being.
I bet he NEVER thought she would try to have him killed though.

This infuriates me - for all the good women in the world who would love to have this handsome man (he reminds me a bit of Nick Lachey) and this fugly, murdering bimbo is his wife! What the? And $2500. bond? She's home with her mom. That's just wrong, plain wrong.

The awkward fidgeting of the officers' standing behind the one giving Dalia the devastating news is amusing, too bad the situation is not. I fear that her actions will be downplayed due to the fact that she is a "cute" girl, although given her actions there is absolutely nothing pretty about her. I wonder how it was that an undercover officer got wind of her desire to put a hit out on her husband. I guess it is time for me to go read the entire article, where I'll probably find out the answer to my own question!

I love it when the hitman they are making plans with turns out to be LE. LE will sometimes get the person to give more detail about what they want done.

Yeah, she will plead not guilty. Poor, poor pretty little girl. She didn't really mean it. She was frustrated and just blowing steam. The officer set her up, he encouraged her. She really didn't mean it. If they can persuade one juror that she didn't mean it, then they can carry it off.

Did anyone notice how Dalia kept leaning into the officer with her hand on his chest as he was telling her about her husband? She was so trying to get him to hug her! That fake crying with no tears was kind of funny. So fake!

I have no doubt she will be convicted. Problem is that she will not serve nearly enough time. JMO

Sal - I totally agree. What is $2500 bail and go home with mommy? Come on. They have direct evidence this woman was plotting the murder of her husband and that's what they give her?

Slighty off topic but I have to laugh every time I see Nancy Grace talk about this chick and go "Ruh Roh" when they catch her on tape. Cracks me up every single time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back