Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This infuriates me - for all the good women in the world who would love to have this handsome man (he reminds me a bit of Nick Lachey) and this fugly, murdering bimbo is his wife! What the? And $2500. bond? She's home with her mom. That's just wrong, plain wrong.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sal For This Useful Post:

The awkward fidgeting of the officers' standing behind the one giving Dalia the devastating news is amusing, too bad the situation is not. I fear that her actions will be downplayed due to the fact that she is a "cute" girl, although given her actions there is absolutely nothing pretty about her. I wonder how it was that an undercover officer got wind of her desire to put a hit out on her husband. I guess it is time for me to go read the entire article, where I'll probably find out the answer to my own question!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesikah1 For This Useful Post:

I love it when the hitman they are making plans with turns out to be LE. LE will sometimes get the person to give more detail about what they want done.

Yeah, she will plead not guilty. Poor, poor pretty little girl. She didn't really mean it. She was frustrated and just blowing steam. The officer set her up, he encouraged her. She really didn't mean it. If they can persuade one juror that she didn't mean it, then they can carry it off.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Did anyone notice how Dalia kept leaning into the officer with her hand on his chest as he was telling her about her husband? She was so trying to get him to hug her! That fake crying with no tears was kind of funny. So fake!

I have no doubt she will be convicted. Problem is that she will not serve nearly enough time. JMO
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Sal - I totally agree. What is $2500 bail and go home with mommy? Come on. They have direct evidence this woman was plotting the murder of her husband and that's what they give her?

Slighty off topic but I have to laugh every time I see Nancy Grace talk about this chick and go "Ruh Roh" when they catch her on tape. Cracks me up every single time.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyMama For This Useful Post:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,1835129.story Video of the husband speaking. The motivation was the townhome. And a bf is the one who tipped off police. Lady should be in jail not at her mothers, she is dangerous.
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pal...,1835129.story when they took her to the police station she seen her husband was there and alive.

Wanted to add notice how she places her hand on the cops side near his chest, looks like she was trying to score points with him (flirt perhaps). She is 26 and her husband is 38. I hope the husband can move forward and find someone who really loves and cares for him isn't out for his material items. He seems like a nice guy.
    Last edited by laura08; 08-12-2009 at 01:50 PM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laura08 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I wonder if she was video taped when she saw her husband was alive and well. I would love to see her reaction.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

I heard somewhere that she acted like she had never met the undercover officer before when they introduced her to him after her arrest .
    Of course she probably then acted like she was completely shocked about them thinking she would try to get her husband murdered... she probably had no idea what they were talking about .
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dgfred For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    Did anyone notice how Dalia kept leaning into the officer with her hand on his chest as he was telling her about her husband? She was so trying to get him to hug her! That fake crying with no tears was kind of funny. So fake!

I have no doubt she will be convicted. Problem is that she will not serve nearly enough time. JMO
    Looks like she immediately assessed him as prospective hubby #2: "Come on over to my new townhouse for drinks and comfort me in my grief after I get hubby #1 cleaned off my carpet."
    Last edited by KeenEyes; 08-13-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: changed condo to townhouse

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow,
    but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. Agatha Christie

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KeenEyes For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post

Better yet, from the start of the video - Dalia's long strides, back straight, arms swinging, chin up, as she approaces the officer with her hand held out to shake his hand? Like it was a business meeting of some kind with the board of directors.

Who approaches LE, in a taped off crime scene in that manner?

and all the rehearsals, couldn't pull off an oscar winning performance.

I can think of a few choice words, is stunod ok to use here at WS?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Is it true that she asked her husband if he wanted a drink from Starbucks that morning to bring back to him after she returned from working out, but only bought one drink (knowing her would be dead and why waste the $4)?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dryad For This Useful Post:

Tonight on JVM it was said that "Cops" was there video taping the whole thing and that the wife had signed a paper saying it was alright. Now she is saying that she misunderstood, etc, etc, cause she doesn't want it shown on
    "Cops!"

Nancy keeps playing the tape of the wife carrying on when she is told that her husband is dead. I've never in my life heard anyone that sounds like her. I hate to listen to that. I just want to scream "if you are going to act like you are crying at least make it sound real instead of that high pitched carrying on!"

I'll bet she nearly peed her pants when she saw her husband standing in that room at the police station
    Last edited by Bobbisangel; 08-13-2009 at 05:01 AM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/ju...urder_hire.php This story says the lover was another female.

Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/ju...urder_hire.php This story says the lover was another female.

Laura, did you read the whole blog? He goes on to say that it was apparently a typo and the lover is a he, not a she.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyMama For This Useful Post:

Ah, the 21st century's version of Black Dalia! Just don't understand why this black hearted wench is still out prowling around. Do you suppose the judge watched her swinging it from behind (like in the video footage) and instead of going hard on her, he went soft with this low bond?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast