2009.08.07 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spangle

Reaction score
Orlando Sentinel
"Prosecutors are scheduled to release more investigative material this morning in the death-penalty case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter.

The information, which is going to be released on a CD, is expected to be pictures and documents."

Cool, they will all ready be in digital format.

wesh.com has more information on this. Last time I tried to post a link it didn't work :( so thought I'd just let you go on the site. Hope that's ok.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released more evidence Friday morning in the murder case against Casey Anthony.

The material came on a CD and includes a movie show the crime scene where Caylee Anthony was found, photos of the shirt the girl was wearing, e-mails from Casey Anthony, an investigative report, and a forensic report that includes an analysis of the odor in Casey Anthony's truck.

WESH 2 News is going through the evidence and will be posting it throughout the day.

(snipped)
http://www.wesh.com/news/20314235/detail.html

Home page for Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation
http://www.mbi-police.org/index.htm

Mission Statement http://www.mbi-police.org/missionstatement.htm
The Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation, a multi-agency task force, is empowered to conduct narcotics, vice, and organized crime investigations across jurisdictional boundaries throughout the Ninth Judicial Circuit -- Orange and Osceola Counties.

The Organization: http://www.mbi-police.org/organization.htm
The Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation (MBI) is a permanent, multi-agency task force which was formed in Central Florida in December of 1978. The founding member agencies of the MBI are the State Attorney of the Ninth Judicial Circuit, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and the Orlando Police Department. The current member agencies of the MBI are:

The Apopka Police Department
The Ocoee Police Department
The State Attorney of the Ninth Judicial Circuit
The Orange County Sheriff's Office
The Osceola County Sheriff's Office
The Orlando Police Department
The Winter Park Police Department
The University of Central Florida Police Department
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement
The United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement
The United States Drug Enforcement Administration
The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation
The United States Postal Inspectionor Service
The United States Secret Service

Prosecutors release photos, maps, e-mails in Casey Anthony case. I wonder who's email and where are the pic's? Anyone find a link yet? Please and Thank you :blowkiss:

The MBI was conceived to fill the need for a cooperative effort to combat criminal activities which were organized, well-financed, and operated freely across jurisdictional lines of the existing law enforcement agencies. The MBI was created as a specialized group of investigators assigned to concentrate on narcotics trafficking, organized crime, racketeering, and vice-related offenses such as prostitution, gambling, and violations of adult entertainment codes. :eek:

Prosecutors release photos, maps, e-mails in Casey Anthony case. I wonder who's email and where are the pic's? Anyone find a link yet? Please and Thank you :blowkiss:

According to what is out there, this info has been released on a CD, so we are going to have to wait and see how the media releases this information.

WESH has news about the video but when I click on it doesn't load. I have been having problems with that site all morning - anyone else or is it just me?

ETA : typo

The MBI was conceived to fill the need for a cooperative effort to combat criminal activities which were organized, well-financed, and operated freely across jurisdictional lines of the existing law enforcement agencies. The MBI was created as a specialized group of investigators assigned to concentrate on narcotics trafficking, organized crime, racketeering, and vice-related offenses such as prostitution, gambling, and violations of adult entertainment codes. :eek:

I suspect this material will be similar to JG's.It will show the state left no stone unturned while trying to find out what happened to Caylee.Then the defense won't be able to use the "what if " and suggest a child traffiking ring.Hopefully it will be ruled out!

WDBO Local News
New Casey Anthony documents released Friday
By
Bob Hazen
@ August 7, 2009 8:44 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The State Attorney's Office is releasing new documents in the case against Casey Anthony.

WDBO is reviewing a CD full of documents and pictures and will post the highlights here on wdbo.com throughout the day.

What we've found so far:

* Several photos and computer renderings of the wooded area where Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered.
* Emails between Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators and the a researcher at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Most of them deal with questions about the evidence collected from Casey Anthony's car, including chemicals showing the presence of a decomposing human and chloroform. One email is particularly interesting. The Oak Ridge researcher wrote:

I try very hard not to second-guess people since I am well aware that I know very little of what is really going on in an investigation, but I think the early release of the chloroform data was a mistake. Since I am saying nothing to anyone outside my group, I am now getting criticized for other reasons and feel that it might be time to back away from this work. I will of course get the next report out to you and Yuri as promised as soon as I can. On a final note, some of the products we have seen include Pinene and Limonene. This could point to a (possibly) shallow marshy area with decaying vegetation. Is there such an area anywhere near where the car was found? Is it possible to get a topo map of the area? Would it be possible to speak to the individual leading the search from Necrosearch?"

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/08/new-casey-anthony-documents-re.html

The WESH site has a live chat going about this with the reporters staff.

Jeff Cousins said
"The 1,132-page document includes text messages from Tony Lazarro and Amy Huizenga."

He is mentioning some of the comments between the two.

EDITED to add.. I mentioned the site, to state where I got the info and from whom. I don't know how to link the comment in chat fourm. So we can only use my comment as a maybe heads up?

Then,again,maybe this was an effort to follow up on GA's nigerian scam / on-line gambling?

More from WDBO:

A report from the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation that discusses text messages sent to and from Casey Anthony. That includes one to Anthony's friend about a piece of a dead animal being stuck in her car's wheel well. The MBI postulates that was a "pre-emptive explanation" for the smell of a dead body.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/08/new-casey-anthony-documents-re.html

That was weird... What's the significance?
Maybe in response to this email?
* Emails between Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators and the a researcher at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Most of them deal with questions about the evidence collected from Casey Anthony's car, including chemicals showing the presence of a decomposing human and chloroform. One email is particularly interesting. The Oak Ridge researcher wrote:

I try very hard not to second-guess people since I am well aware that I know very little of what is really going on in an investigation, but I think the early release of the chloroform data was a mistake. Since I am saying nothing to anyone outside my group, I am now getting criticized for other reasons and feel that it might be time to back away from this work. I will of course get the next report out to you and Yuri as promised as soon as I can. On a final note, some of the products we have seen include Pinene and Limonene. This could point to a (possibly) shallow marshy area with decaying vegetation. Is there such an area anywhere near where the car was found? Is it possible to get a topo map of the area? Would it be possible to speak to the individual leading the search from Necrosearch?"

Maybe in response to this email?

BBM.

Maybe, but he asked for a map, not an animated video?

Essies, you are so on my wavelength. I just read your first post re MBI and was literally repeating the words "narcotics, vice and organized crime" in my head when you posted this.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member