GUILTY FL - Keith Griffin for child *advertiser censored*, Jensen Beach, 2009

STEADFAST

Reaction score
He told investigators he was downloading music and his cat jumped on the keyboard after he had left the room. When he returned, he found "strange things" on his computer, according to the sheriff's report. Griffin, 48, is being held on $250,000 bond. A neighbor is taking care of the cat — who has not been charged.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadlin...ames-cat-for-downloading-childsex-photos.html

Police are charging Keith Griffin of Jensen Beach, Florida with 10 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* after finding more than 1,000 images on his personal computer.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/deadlineusa/2009/aug/07/cat-download-child-*advertiser censored*

So....did this cat accidentially jump on the keyboard 1,000 times...or did the guy train his cat to do this? :D

He told investigators he was downloading music and his cat jumped on the keyboard after he had left the room. When he returned, he found "strange things" on his computer, according to the sheriff's report. Griffin, 48, is being held on $250,000 bond. A neighbor is taking care of the cat — who has not been charged.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadlin...ames-cat-for-downloading-childsex-photos.html

Police are charging Keith Griffin of Jensen Beach, Florida with 10 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* after finding more than 1,000 images on his personal computer.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/deadlineusa/2009/aug/07/cat-download-child-*advertiser censored*

If the man didn't look so creepy I'd of bought the cat story. Have a cat myself who I do believe is the reincarnation of some vindictive petty *advertiser censored* person.

Either way...wish the guy be locked up for his lifetime. So sick of these depraved people.

If the man didn't look so creepy I'd of bought the cat story. Have a cat myself who I do believe is the reincarnation of some vindictive petty *advertiser censored* person.

Either way...wish the guy be locked up for his lifetime. So sick of these depraved people.

Vito (my siggy pic) agrees the cat is guilty.

I think Poco's cat did it! :p

Oh, come on now! I could buy one image because the cat stepped on the keyboard somehow...but 1,000 images?! GMAB!!

Maybe the cat wanted to look at some "kitty *advertiser censored*." I know, I'm bad, I'll go back to my corner....

Seriously, that guy is a sick freak. He needs to be locked up for a few lifetimes. And if he thought anyone would buy that the cat downloaded over a 1000 images, he must be stupid as well!!!!:mad:

The cat must have known how to use the "mouse" on the keyboard, that's all I'll say about that. :rolleyes:

One of my three cats is an aggressive bugger who likes to jump on my computer desk while I'm online. Even he hasn't ever managed to hit just the right keys to pull up a site, much less child *advertiser censored*.

This nimrod deserves prison for the *advertiser censored* and the stupida$$ excuse. I'd buy the "devil made me do it" faster than "the cat likes to surf."

1. The check is in the mail

2. It's not you ~ it's me

3. Everybody else does it and they don't get in trouble

4. Trust me~ you won't get pregnant

5. He/She made me do it because they did "fill in the blank" first

And now we can add:

6. The cat downloaded kiddie *advertiser censored* to my computer and I didn't know how to delete it. So I just kept it. Stupid cat, always getting me in trouble ~hmmph.

I totally believe a cat can download images on the computer. My dogs download rap music all the time.

Seriously though, this guy is a total scum for his actions and deserves to be punished. :furious:

I know that this is a serious crime, child *advertiser censored* downloads...~shudder~

That said...LMAO!!!! Blame the cat??? Absolutely hysterical!!!! How pathetic is that??? Was it the Kitty chow that he fed it (canned or dry??) and enhanced it's intelligence of hitting just the right keys on the dorks computer? Possibly the kitty litter he uses that has enviormental ingredients that doesn't cloud the cat's senses when it needs to potty???

Hilarious!!!!!!

2ew175j.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Holy carp Tom'sgirl I almost spewed cola on my puter LOL!

Still laughing at this... I want this cat. I'm thinking that if it can work the computer, perhaps it has many other talents. Vacuuming, making coffee in the morning, and doing my taxes. All I have to do is feed it and toss out the nature green kitty litter that has Baking Soda.

My cat has an aliby!

Maybe so but I have kinda wondered about your cat, poco. Just never thought an opportunity would come up to ask about it.

Okay....first your cat picks up remote, second takes a slug of beer, and third....???? :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back