1029 users online (199 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - pimp enslaved prostitutes

I just thought I would post this because to me its sick and sad what some people can do to others.

TRENTON, N.J. - August 7, 2009 -- A Jersey City man has been accused of running a prostitution ring, enslaving the women who worked for him and forcing them to use drugs so that he could control them.
    Allen "Prince" Brown was indicted by a state grand jury on Friday.

New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram called it a "shocking case of human trafficking."

Milgram said Brown took away women's cell phones and identifications, kept them in locked rooms and used violence against those who did not meet daily quotas of up to $1,000.
    Welcome to the world Bridget!

Not only is this 1 sick pos, but there are others involved including his mother!!!

Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Somewhere out there ....
    I'm sorry but perhaps we need to bring back public hangings, and let the victims pull the trap door ! What a pos, I hope the women found will recover from such a horrible situation.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I really have to wonder how many of the girls in his prison have been reported as missing. And how many more POS's like this are out there. LE needs to be waaaaaaaaaaaay more heads-up on this kind of stuff. I fear many of our missing girls are "living" under these conditions.

They need to come down HARD on this pimp POS - AS WELL AS his "clients." IMO, of course.