The Cruise taken by the Billings

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
The Billings took a cruise before they were killed on Carnival cruise line.
Ashley and Blue and children went with them........was it business & pleasure?
out of country? Columbia? Anyone know?

I had to make a new thread because all threads on B/MB have been closed......

I posted this response in another thread where you asked the same question:

I found evidence that they went in June 2008 on the Carnival Valor. That ship usually goes to Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Mexico, not Columbia. I am not an expert on cruises, but if you are going to take a one week cruise out of Miami, where else are you going to go except the Caribbean? I can not imagine that Byrd and Melanie would go on a cruise to meet with Mafia and take a bunch of disabled kids with them. I could be wrong, but I think that cruise was for fun..

See Melanie's Post of April 15, 2008 here:
http://www.carnivalconnections.com/c...853/82175.aspx

The Valor alternates between Eastern and Western Caribbean routes. 2008 departures were:

June 1st; 15th & 29th was the Eastern route (Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten).

June 8 & 22 was the Western route (Georgetown, Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya).

It's also known as a great vacation spot for people who have the money to spend on such a trip. Not that unusual to me, all other things aside.

Just a thought, were any of the POI, on the cruise?
any business associates?
Just ashley and Blue and kids?
Interesting that Ashley and Blue seemed to be the favorites...........IMO

Hi!
I am an NEWBIE...lol

I don't think its NOTHING unusal for ANYONE to go an cruise. Heck, me and my hubby have gone on Cruises aboard the Carnival Imagination. We went to the Western Caribbean (sp). Before we had our 2 boys...lol and 9/11 Where you need to get passports.

Which speaking of passports I am sure as Mel, and Bud had money they could afford any and all passports.

As far as Ashley, and Blue being the favorites....aren't they the only ones that are OLDer and live in the same town??? Just a thought.

Thanks for letting me "Chime in"
Gina

Aren't the other adult children, who are living in town, just starting out in life and maybe not able to or mature enough to care for 9 children?

Good point, but do you believe favorites were played?

I don't...Justin is just what VERY early 20s??? and What's her name...Hold on research...Kristen I think it is...she's just 18??

The other 3 that are older is: Melissa, Ashley, and Nikki
Nikki is the one that had Autism, and CP and in heaven along with her mom, and dad..

Melissa don't live in FL.....and Ashley is the only one!

This is just IMO.

Other adult children other than Justin, Kristyn, and Ashley are Melissa and Mike. Check their ages and locations. Is it possible that their interactions with the minors was minor if anything?

Was Ashley a favorite of her mother? Perhaps. May be that she was the most able to help. May be that she was tied with the family business because she had been an adult the longest. Justin is reported to be in the army. Kristyn just graduated high school. Sounds like they were just starting to find their path in life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back