764 users online (154 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Continue here

My main question is how do we know where TN lives and was her residence searched?

all other players in this case have had their residence public knowledge and it has been spoken about since the case and as it proceeds EXCEPT for TN. She has remained exclusively absent about her house and if it has been searched. The Sheffields has been searched....why haven't we heard about TN's being searched?

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    My main question is how do we know where TN lives and was her residence searched?

all other players in this case have had their residence public knowledge and it has been spoken about since the case and as it proceeds EXCEPT for TN. She has remained exclusively absent about her house and if it has been searched. The Sheffields has been searched....why haven't we heard about TN's being searched?
    Thank you for the nice, clean new thread, TG.

I think, Whisperer, that there was extensive discussion about TN's place of residence but I don't remember where. And I don't remember what the final conclusion was.

So I have been no help at all.

I hope that everyone was investigated, little old ladies, AC men, and all.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

It has remained a subject some do not care to discuss and I don't know why..

I think it's a fair and reasonable question, Whisperer........I have never seen it stated that her house was searched.

TN's residence has been under the radar for a long time.

In fact during the custody hearing, RC had some very interesting comments on that residence....and it should have been picked up at the time but has remained "not discussed" at all.

TN's residence has been under the radar for a long time.

In fact during the custody hearing, RC had some very interesting comments on that residence....and it should have been picked up at the time but has remained "not discussed" at all.
    Can you explain your first sentence or give a link to that being the case?

We have never discussed where TN lives presently. We have not discussed any search being done at the address she put on LE report. We have not heard or read anything at all about her residence but we do know about every other family member in this case and where they live.

We have never discussed where TN lives presently. We have not discussed any search being done at the address she put on LE report. We have not heard or read anything at all about her residence but we do know about every other family member in this case and where they live.
    IF and WHEN we do, we'll discuss it. As for stating upthead that "TN's residence has been under the radar for a long time" I'm assuming you meant by other than LE???

TN residence is quite clearly stated on the police report.

Is TN's residence off limits? I don't understand.

by "under the radar" I meant us...it has not been discussed and each time, it is ignored. I do not know why we cannot discuss it when we have discussed other properties of the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    TN residence is quite clearly stated on the police report.
    And we know this is the residence she was present at on the night in question? How is that that we know this busy?

Busy, I know what was given on the report. Has it been checked out? Are you aware of any other address that is listed? Are you aware if she still lives there. And if not, do you know when she moved from that residence she listed on the report?

There is an interview that states when TN was notified of Haleigh missing and the police report documents her arrival, this timeline fits with the Rita address that she provided to the police as her home address. The links have been posted numerous times of the interview. TNs location has been discussed many many times. I choose to go with the timeline that works and information on the police report, vs a rumor that was started here months ago based on old court records and old drivers license info.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    And we know this is the residence she was present at on the night in question? How is that that we know this busy?

Annette Sykes, Ronald, Crystal, and Marie have had comments in the news recently but not TN. She has been very quiet. I do wonder what she is doing these days and if she went back to work.

JMO and just an observation.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast