1241 users online (293 members and 948 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

Continue here.
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

I'm hoping for justice soon!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Me too. I hope his killer(s) is found. Any locals know more about DE's brother?? He been around acting normally??
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Just a note to check out snoelle's post at the end of Thread 4 regarding the relationship between Child Protective Services, the district attorney's office and the courts in many jurisdictions. She explains how a baby could be sent back into a home with a mother who fractured his skull.

I also wanted to respond to this post by SailorMoon, also at the end of Thread 4:

Forgive me for being morbid...but all I can think about now in her (MJ's) letter is water, holding, screaming and pooing. Like a forcible drowning, get my drift?? Weird choice of words from her at this time.
    Mark McLish, a statement analysis expert, says this about the difficulty of withholding the truth;

It is not easy to withhold information. Even a deceptive person who is doing his best to withhold information will tell us more than what he realizes. Unfortunately, people sometimes tell us more than what we realize.
    http://www.statementanalysis.com/lying/

I think SailorMoon is onto something here. The fact that all MJ could think of to say about Robert is his "screaming and pooing" in the water suggests, to me, at least, that she knows more than she is saying about who put that sweet little boy in the canal.

Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    I think SailorMoon is onto something here. The fact that all MJ could think of to say about Robert is his "screaming and pooing" in the water suggests, to me, at least, that she knows more than she is saying about who put that sweet little boy in the canal.
    I have no doubt in her heart she knows exactly who is responsible for this. Even if he never said a word to her about it. I am a firm believer that actions speak louder then words. If I was her and my bf was the last person with my kid and all the sudden he is trying to do whatever it takes to get locked into a hospital that would be enough for me.

My dad has always gotten mad at me for convicting people of different things based on my gut and no actual proof. While proof may be required in a court of law my gut is almost always just as reliable. A lot of it is common sense. Again it may be wrong to convict based on what I call common sense, but it doesnt take much to add one plus one.

The question that keeps coming up is why after one of his hospital stays was he seen at the vigil with her. I cant help but wonder if the police instructed her to treat his as he is not a suspect. I dont know how he could possibly think the police were stupid enough to not think he did it, but I dont know. There are a few little things here and there that just dont fit right. There has got to be a lot more going on that we just havnt heard yet

Not that it matters, but I read in the last thread that Trish and CM both had petit theft charges in the same year, and I was wondering if the charges are related to one incident, and I'm also wondering if MJ also has the same charges.
    It's not a big deal, it just got my attention is all.

I found both the CM's and MJ letters disturbing. It brings clarity to me on KM's words.
    Like both his brothers, he is also very much a victim.
    I pray the God of Heaven envelope him forever and always let him know He is with him. I long for him to find someone who will love to healing. He needs it so much.
    Please God, protect him from the darkness, and reveal to him Your Glorious Light.
    Amen
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    Please God, protect him from the darkness, and reveal to him Your Glorious Light.
    Amen
    KM is the one that I am now worried about. I was looking back through photos of the funeral. I saw CM holding one of his daughters. I am assuming with Afton, but never saw him console KM once. This young man needs some arms wrapped around him before they lose him to drugs, alcohol or some sort of tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    Not that it matters, but I read in the last thread that Trish and CM both had petit theft charges in the same year, and I was wondering if the charges are related to one incident, and I'm also wondering if MJ also has the same charges.
    It's not a big deal, it just got my attention is all.
    CM's was 3/14/96 and TJ's was 7/16/96 so not related (and nothing for MJ). Dan and Dave Ehrlick, on the other hand, were both charged with Burglary and Felony Grand Theft on 9/26/97 so I assume that was something they did together. That's also what landed Daniel in prison - he was sentenced to 4 years.

The only person whose record is "worse" than Dan Ehrlick's is his brother, David's. His rap sheet is appalling - lots of drug paraphernalia, domestic assault and battery charges, violation of no contact order. David's record show more drug use and violence than Daniel whose record is more fraud and theft oriented.

I just wish something more would be released about Robert's case and that an arrest would be made. The longer it goes, the more unsettling it is and I fear no charges will ever be filed.

Quote Originally Posted by desert-blue View Post
    CM's was 3/14/96 and TJ's was 7/16/96 so not related (and nothing for MJ). Dan and Dave Ehrlick, on the other hand, were both charged with Burglary and Felony Grand Theft on 9/26/97 so I assume that was something they did together. That's also what landed Daniel in prison - he was sentenced to 4 years.

The only person whose record is "worse" than Dan Ehrlick's is his brother, David's. His rap sheet is appalling - lots of drug paraphernalia, domestic assault and battery charges, violation of no contact order. David's record show more drug use and violence than Daniel whose record is more fraud and theft oriented.

I just wish something more would be released about Robert's case and that an arrest would be made. The longer it goes, the more unsettling it is and I fear no charges will ever be filed.
    This is what is frustrating me. LE was very good about updating the public when he was missing and now nothing for days. It makes you fear this will turn into another Nevaeh case. I think everyone was fairly positive they had enough leads for an arrest when she was found and nothing came of it.

I really wish they would say something, anything.

RIP Robert

I check every day to see if an arrest has been made. I am so ready for someone to begin to pay for Robert's murder.

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I got some very positive news about this case from someone close to it.
    Operations are running as best as can be expected, and the BPD are doing a great job keeping things close to the vest.

It is frustrating that we can't simply grease the wheels of justice as we are stuck here, waiting for an arrest; or possibly multiple arrests. That's probably why it's taking the time it takes for LE to winnow and sift through it and make sure they've got enough evidence that a reasonable person would believe as he or she sits on a jury.

Has anyone noticed the infighting boiling over in the Jenkins' family? The Statesman comments are rife with it as some think the aunt, Trish, is using this tragedy as a vehicle to drive her own narcissistic pursuits. Accusations are flying that she and MJ have their hands out for donations, which reminds me of that bogus "Kid Finder" scam going on in the Anthony case.
    What I'd really like to know is if any of Ehlick's family was at the vigils, funeral or other services.
    JMO

Has the couple who allegedly invited Robert to the birthday party been located? I had been under the assumption that the birthday party was just part of the BF's lie but IIRC, one of the members here from Idaho said that the party had been canceled.So the party part was (maybe somewhat) legitimate.

The waiting is always the hardest part. First we must wait for the search, for the body to be found (if we're lucky), then the official test results, then the arrest, then all the defense delaying tactics, all the legal motions and, finally, the trial and the verdict. Even after all that, the child will still be gone.

My sympathy goes out to all the families and loved ones of the victims, who have to live through the terrible wait also. May they find some kind of strength to get them through.
    JMO

Hopefully this will ease some minds, at least a little, about KM. His last MySpace update:

"is going to be moving on and looking to the future... " Mood: Hopeful

http://www.myspace.com/sick_puppy_xiiii

Noway,
    The last I recall, the birthday party story was a ruse fabricated by DE.
    He supposedly said Robert was at the pool where a man with a mustache invited him to this birthday party. Nobody else saw this couple, who DE said were overweight, nor had they heard of any birthday party.
    It's been suggested that DE said this to start building an alibi, because this story sprouted the same day or so that the search began. DE had other conflicting stories at taht time, too.

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast