Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    The more I think about this, they take the child but not BMW????
    Hinkey Hinkey, Please if anybody has a link to amber alert please post.
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

I don't believe there is an AMBER alert.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I don't believe there is an AMBER alert.
    Thanks carrieBean, I thought I was going crazy, I couldn't find one and was getting ready to email the site that I have a ticker for.
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    ot: Daisja Weaver: Her mom had the breathlessness and the fake story all ready to go for the cameras.

It is good that we can all 'see' or get that the person on camera is 'faking' it.
    It's like Susan Smith. Her whole demeanor was off as well.
    I was local when Daija's story broke and I actually bought her mom's grief. I'm calling BS on this one.....caretakers responsible in my opinion. The fake crying not able to understand her....nope. Not buying it. JMHO though,
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SailorMoon For This Useful Post:

Nope, no Amber Alert. No description of abductor or vehicle...the same reason that most of them are never issued.
    Scuse me while I momentarily see red over that.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Nope, no Amber Alert. No description of abductor or vehicle...the same reason that most of them are never issued.
    Scuse me while I momentarily see red over that.
    The Amber Alert can't be called without some idea of who took him. That is the structure of the Amber Alert - the AA is mostly used, I believe, in cases of non-custodial parental abductions, and are not very effective in disappearances like this one. Otherwise, everyone would get flooded with notices of the child's name and picture, but not much else of value - info which the media already puts out there.

Perhaps another code is in order - Amber for abductions in which a kidnapper vehicle/description/etc is available, and another one for general missing kids.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Especially with leg braces on, which I assume are quite visible...People would be stopping him to ask where his mother was, etc.
    Hi! this is exactly what I was thinking last night ~ if he'd wandered off from the car, someone would've noticed, and most people would think he was lost or something and try to help him. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    [/center]

bbm- they specifically stated it was a newer BMW that they impounded, my guess would be that it has GPS and that unit shows a stop at one or both of these locations. He may have scouted out the first one and then settled on the second. They have been at the park for a loooong time. They have a lead to spend valuable early manhours doing that, it is not random.
    I agree and do believe LE recovered something very valuable from the BMW. Hopefully the car will lead them to Hassani, although I'm afraid the outcome won't be good. MOO
    Rest in Peace

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Absolutely !!
    In a similar vein, I notice how LE also continues to say that "Hassani was last seen in the BMW parked behind the shoe store".....Of course, no one saw Hassani in the car, this is just the fiance's story which I am sure LE is not buying into.

They also are feigning no particular reason for searching the park, just that it is Hassani's neighborhood so they need to look at it. good work, LE!
    I agree ~ good for LE! When you think about it though, if they really believed his story that Hassani disappeared from behind the store, there is no reason to be searching the neighborhood park. Perp's probably too dumb to figure this out though! MOO
    Rest in Peace

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I agree and do believe LE recovered something very valuable from the BMW. Hopefully the car will lead them to Hassani, although I'm afraid the outcome won't be good. MOO
    I agree - and am wondering if someone's story wasn't debunked by a security camera behind the building and that's why the search has been concentrated where it has. My husband works in a "similar type" area and before I picked him up from work this eve, on a hunch, I drove around to the back of the building and lo and behold = I counted at least 6 security cameras covering maybe 12 entrances - and *this is Missouri. I'd think in CA - with a busier area - there'd be more?

Then again - this pending adoption puts a possible twist into things....I never thought I'd be hoping for a kidnapping by a natural parent - but if that *were the case then that would mean little Hassani is still alive and that there's still hope...

(I know that probably came out all wrong - but hopefully ya'll know what I mean!)

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LadyBugSTL For This Useful Post:

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    The Amber Alert can't be called without some idea of who took him. That is the structure of the Amber Alert - the AA is mostly used, I believe, in cases of non-custodial parental abductions, and are not very effective in disappearances like this one. Otherwise, everyone would get flooded with notices of the child's name and picture, but not much else of value - info which the media already puts out there.

Perhaps another code is in order - Amber for abductions in which a kidnapper vehicle/description/etc is available, and another one for general missing kids.
    I agree I can't understand why this hasn't been done already. I can't believe another child is missing and we are still talking about a new alert being way past due. Someone should really start keeping a list of all these lives lost because their criteria didn't meet that which is needed for the Amber Alert.

And just to add....one child on that list is one too many!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBugSTL View Post
    I agree - and am wondering if someone's story wasn't debunked by a security camera behind the building and that's why the search has been concentrated where it has. My husband works in a "similar type" area and before I picked him up from work this eve, on a hunch, I drove around to the back of the building and lo and behold = I counted at least 6 security cameras covering maybe 12 entrances - and *this is Missouri. I'd think in CA - with a busier area - there'd be more?

Then again - this pending adoption puts a possible twist into things....I never thought I'd be hoping for a kidnapping by a natural parent - but if that *were the case then that would mean little Hassani is still alive and that there's still hope...

(I know that probably came out all wrong - but hopefully ya'll know what I mean!)
    That's a good point ~ now I am wondering too if there are any security cameras back there where the car was parked. I also would really like to know what year and model BMW this is since some have a type of GPS that actually does track where the car has been. I remember that being brought up from the Entwistle case. I do understand what you mean by a natural parent kidnapping him ~ yes, at least that would mean that there is more of a chance he's still alive and well. MOO
    Rest in Peace

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Biological mom of missing boy talks

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=53961@kpix.dayport.com

ETA: It appears mom has her own disabilities. She has CP as well.
    If you go to the url that SuziQ has in the above post, and look to the right of the video, there are other videos. Click on the one titled "Raw Video: Foster Dad of Missing Oakland Boy." It is a 17+ minute interview of the foster dad. Very interesting. He seems very intelligent and well-spoken, and IMO, believable. He corrects the media about the "braces" that Hassinni wears. I also watched the video of the aunt (foster mom) and she, to me is less believable than dad. Lots of crying and carrying on, but I didn't see a single tear. I just don't know what to think.

Plus dad is now willing to take a poly, but aunt (mom) isn't because of her pregnancy?...doesn't a poly only measure your respirations and blood pressure, etc.? How could that harm a fetus?

The Dad video moves around as newer videos are posted. It is from Aug. 12. 2009, 7:07 pm PT.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

Checking in on little Hassani and he is not found yet ...... goodness gracious this is turning into a puzzler. If somebody tried to take him from the car one would think that he would have made enough noise to create a commotion - unless it was somebody he knew of course. The "fiance"/"dad"/"foster dad" whatever the flavour of the hour is - there was one report that he was headed to class - do we know if he has a regular job/business as well or how he is paying for a house (in his name I believe) and a BMW?
    Okay, to cut to the chase are there drug dealings involved here where Hassani may have gotten caught in the middle?

ETA: Do we know if JC may have been arrested for drug possession in 2002?
    Last edited by elepher50; 08-12-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: ETA: JC in 2002

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    If you go to the url that SuziQ has in the above post, and look to the right of the video, there are other videos. Click on the one titled "Raw Video: Foster Dad of Missing Oakland Boy." It is a 17+ minute interview of the foster dad. Very interesting. He seems very intelligent and well-spoken, and IMO, believable. He corrects the media about the "braces" that Hassinni wears. I also watched the video of the aunt (foster mom) and she, to me is less believable than dad. Lots of crying and carrying on, but I didn't see a single tear. I just don't know what to think.

Plus dad is now willing to take a poly, but aunt (mom) isn't because of her pregnancy?...doesn't a poly only measure your respirations and blood pressure, etc.? How could that harm a fetus?

The Dad video moves around as newer videos are posted. It is from Aug. 12. 2009, 7:07 pm PT.
    If I am not mistaken, they do not give polygraphs as a general rule to pregnant women because the mom's physical changes in pregnancy in general can alter the results of the exam. also, depending on the gestational age of the baby, the baby its self can effect the results, especially if the baby is moving.
    God Grant me the serenity to accept those things which I cannot change, the strength to change those things which I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past; there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eeyorelrn For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast